Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451553 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by namdo(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2007
I am a registered surveyor into the following:
- Land property acquisition and surveys
- Pipeline/route surveys/well fixes
- Topographical/Hydrographic Surveys
- Acquisition of C of O for your land
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Services and Remote sensing
- Online Forex Trading
- Internet Marketing

Have a wonderful celebration grin
For contact you may email exlora2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by lavoisier2: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2007
Hi all,

Check this out .Plenty of info products to help you succeed online
Plus i can show anyone how to do the same .

www.ebooks-business.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Anniee4(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
I just entered affiliate marketing via the internet through a great program that you can earn while you learn about it. Affiliate marketing can be very confusing for a newbie and people are earning while learning through this program. You can get more info on it at http://affiliatesearn.net

I am also learning about PPC advertising via blogging. I came across a great blog a few weeks ago that gives away lots of great information for FREE. The writer fully explains how to get the most out of your blog and how to perform certain actions, which is great because I don't really know how to blog at this time. I have tried and given up before. http://makemoneyforbeginners..com/2007/02/blogger-basics-making-money-online.html

I hope people find this information helpful. I have made some money on the internet and lost some money on the internet. It is difficult to find good quality paying programs to participate in. Make sure you do your research on any program you are interested in joining.

Annie
Re: Introduce Your Business by dodochi42: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2007
jjjj
Re: Introduce Your Business by Cotton(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2008
w
Re: Introduce Your Business by blissful(f): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2008
For your beauty needs, please check out my website. Thank you

www.marykay.com/fgiwa
Re: Introduce Your Business by Dorcasde(f): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2008
We are into sourcing and procurement of China made goods and we are based in China. If you need our services, kindly contact us at Dorcasde@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by naijaking1: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2008
@namdo
Are able to do a hydrogeological survey on a piece of land around Abuja for water table level? And for how much?
Re: Introduce Your Business by Alexander9: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2008
Dear sir,

We are Shanghai Sunshow Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd the second large portable generator producer in China, is specialized in manufacturing Diesel Generator , Gasoline Generator and Water Pump, brand are JINLING and SUNSHOW.

In order to acquaint you with our business line, we specially list our strong items suppliable at present, for your reference, as follows:
Gasoline generator: 0.8 kw---6 kw
Diesel generator:2 kw---23 kva
              15 kw---635 kw: maded by Perkins engine and Stamford alternater.

We have EPA, GS,CE certificate . Our customers already over the 23 contries in the world, like USA, Germany, Russia, UK, Nigeria.

To give you a general indea of our products, please visit our Internet website: www.jinlingcn.com Or http://shanghaisunshow.com/

We look forward to your early reply with much interest.

Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks and Best regards,

Michael Xu
Int’l Operator Dept.
Shanghai Sunshow Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd
No 555, Zhaojiajing Road, Chedun Town, Songjiang District,Shanghai,China
Tel:86-21-37601500-8156
Fax:86-21-37601556
Cell : 86 15921316504
E-mail: xujian@jinlingcn.com or michaelxu885@gmail.com
MSN: xujianbeyond@hotmail.com
www.jinlingcn.com
www.sunshow.com
http://shanghaisunshow.en.alibaba.com/

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Fesco: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2008
I am into Company and Business Name Registration.

You can Contact me on - 08062527653.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ehrehri(f): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
We are leading providers of business, management, leadership and personal development training of distinction. We are authorized licensees of Crestcom®: the No. 1 world renowned management and leadership skills development Company.

We specialize in skill development in the areas of

Leadership and management skills
       Sales
       Customer Service
       Office Professionals
You can check out our website at www.Abrahamholmes.com
You can also call 08032689200
Re: Introduce Your Business by ehrehri(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2008
We are leading providers of business, management, leadership and personal development training of distinction. We are authorized licensees of Crestcom®: the No. 1 world renowned management and leadership skills development Company.

We specialize in skill development in the areas of

Leadership and management skills
Sales
Customer Service
Office Professionals
You can check out our website at www.Abrahamholmes.com
You can also call 08032689200

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by reka(m): 2:20am On Jan 09, 2008
We are TAKEXTRA PROPERTIES. we deal in selling lands around ikorodu surburbs. we arrange accommodations for interested people. Our territory is within Ikorodu. Anywhere in Ikorodu. if u are interested in our services don't hesistate to reach us on 08033309720 or 012162592

thanks for patronising us
Re: Introduce Your Business by powerblaze(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2008
I am a software engineer,bt i spend my time searching for genuine wealth sources.i take it one step at d rite time. My latest discovery is at http://www.powerblaze.dubaimlm.com check it out.
Re: Introduce Your Business by namdo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
@naijaking1
If you are refering to geotechnical survey, yes. For clarity and proper discussion do email exlora2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by fatherab1: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2008
We train people in professional software like autoCad, archiCad, peachtree, etc.
Whether in corporate or private coaching, group or personal training, we are the CHEAPEST and SHARPEST!
Contact us today: 08055312414 or ab2k7@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Xolokristo(m): 2:32am On Jan 10, 2008
I am a Motivational Speaker and the Name of my Company is En-route Success Unlimited™

En-route Success Unlimited™ is an organization set out to motivate and inspire people of all walks of lives and professions to maximize their God given potentials.

We execute our mission by sending e-motivational news letters to over 500 subscribers globally, and also through seminars and training sessions in churches, schools, sport clubs and cooperate organizations.

We believe that everybody has the potentials of becoming a genius so we try as much as possible to help people discover their greatest potentials through counseling, training and coaching sessions.

Our concept and mission statement is anchored on the belief that “Success is Unlimited™” and that forms the basis of our philosophy…”When God is involved, Success is Unlimited™” that is the major reason why we will keep motivating people to keep succeeding.

You can contact us if you need our services. We will be willing and happy to be part of your success story.

You can also buy my newly published "180 Pages Power Packed Motivational cum Inspirational Book" titled "En-route Success Unlimited™ "

Tel: +234~802~850~9077
+234~803~763~1557
e-mail: xolokristo@yahoo.com
www.enroutesuccessunlimited..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by eastern(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2008
Hello all,
There is one good thing that is currently happening in this country now that i think u should know about and i intend leaving a thread for it on this forum, on this issue i will be needing ur general contribution, what i intend to talk about is a live changing issue and expected to be given adequate attention.

For the past few years now we have been hearing of Forex! Forex! Forex! to the extent that it has now become the dream of every internet minded person to want to have a proper knowledge of it and I thank God today that I can be counted among the professionals on this field.

Due to the yearnings and the request of Nigerians and Africa at large for any other online trading options other than the popular forex, we have decided to come up with the first trading floor in Africa that will house so many
other online trading options like: the U.S stocks, commodities such as Gold, Palladium, silver and platinum, and then Forex and features.

The floor is been branded with the name ( Ikeja private equity and commodity trading IPECT) the word Ikeja was added to the real name PECT because the first branch is located in Ikeja Lagos and it's a model that we intend replicating all over the capital cities of the 36 states of Nigeria and outside the country

We all know that trading in isolation is not the best we have decided to make available a conducive trading environment that will be fully air-conditioned with a reliable internet connection.
There will be trade leads and trade signals such as when to buy/sell and when to exit, signals will be sent to you through sms to ur phone, e-mail, etc.
The trading floor will be open to the members of PECT and the general public for subscription.
We have also gone into brokerage with a U.S bank that trades Forex, U.S stocks and commodities and they are dully registered with the U.S government and well regulated by the U.S regulatory bodies as well, this mean we are about becoming the first forex, U.S stocks,features and commodity broker in Africa
We will also have professional trading courses for those interested persons that want to learn how to trade the above options professionally.

This project is currently going on and we are giving the general public a chance to be a part of this great opportunity by them buying some certain amount of the shares offered by the PECT community.
I will stop here for now but for more info. I want you to the PECT
website at: www.pectonline.com
After going through the site, I will want you to return back to this forum and then share ur views.
I will really need ur co-operation on this.

Matthew lucky A.
forexchap@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by akings100: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2008
At Bosede Famuyiwa Enterprises, we are in2 Food and Perishable Suppliers, with experience spanning over 15 years. Our clients inlcude but not limited to Mr Biggs, Sheraton Hotel Towers, UAC fOODS etc. Head office is located at 38 Shonola street aguda ogba. Tel 08025465708, 08034026263.
Re: Introduce Your Business by funmeme(f): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2008
It is our pleasure to welcome you into the New Year; we believe that it will be to you, a year of met expectations.

Am pleased to introduce Compera a real estate investment and development Services Company that is actively involved in the creation of descent and affordable middle income housing in Nigeria

OUR VISION

Dedicated to becoming Nigeria’s leading professional services Company facilitating the development and ownership of homes and related infrastructure in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.

OUR MISSION
Delivering innovative financial investment, development and market making services in Nigeria and the Sub- Saharan Africa real estate sector, through diversified skills provided by competent and motivated professionals.

OUR OBJECTIVE

To facilitate the ownership of over 1 million homes and related infrastructure in the next decade across Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.

ABOUT US

Compera was incorporated in January 2005 to provide financial advisory and development support services to developers. Over the last 2 years, we have worked with medium and large scale development firms to facilitate capacity building by providing frameworks that seek to provide long tenured capital market funding of large ticket real estate projects. Compera has also assumed increases relevance with her clients by offering other support services that enable them focus more on their core business of development. As a firm with strong competences in project finance, capital market, development and marketing, we play a crucial role in facilitating success for real estate development concerns. We seek to become Nigeria’s premier and leading real estate development and project advisory services firm, providing skill and knowledge based services that would facilitate the much needed capacity for transforming the Nigerian real estate industry. In our two years of operation, we have received mandates on over 7 large ticket real estate transactions valued at over N 100 billion.

We are pleased to inform you that we are currently developing 44 units of 3 bedroom detached houses in Ofada, a high growth area along Lagos Ibadan Expressway;

Royal Park is strategically located at Ofada Town along Ofada-Owode. It can be accessed through the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and the Papalanto-Sagamu Interchange road.

The proposed site is highly accessible by virtue of its location along the Ofada-Owode road. It’s a unique semi-urban environment that offers lush green forest.

Estate Facilities

The estate will have high class infrastructure and utilities; it is beautifully landscaped and spacious with free pedestrian walkways. There will be adequate green area to cater for outdoor activities while there will be provision of the state-of-the-art recreational facilities.

Amenities within the estate will include

-well treated water plant

-secured premises

-shopping malls

- Paved Estate Roads

- Standby Generator

These houses will be completed in 100 days from commencement of the project, and Prices of the house will range from N7.5 million, and interested buyers will be required to pay an initial down payment of 10% and another 10% upon the completion of construction.

These properties are up for sale to individual & cooperatives. Interested buyers please contact

Funmi Adekanye

Compera Capital Management Ltd

10th Floor Elephant House

214, Broad Street,

Marina Lagos.

Mobile: +234- 01-8505362

+234 7028011757

You can also visit our website on www.comperahomes.com

‘’’’’’'", the things we do in

life echoes in eternity"’’’’’’’'
Re: Introduce Your Business by odiaseo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2008
We run two businesses

Wedding & Event Photography
We cover wedding and present the photobooks in quality bound photobooks. You need to view our finished products to appreciate it's uniqueness and quality Rhema Studio

We can provide the finishing only if you provide us with the photographs. It doesn't matter where you are. Contact us for more details and discounts

Rhema Web Design
We also provide creative web design solutions for companies and individuals
Rhema Web

Re: Introduce Your Business by TMLEWIN1: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
HELLO GUYS I SELL TM LEWIN SHIRTS FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE, BETTER THAN ANY WHOLESALER BECOS , IT IS SOURCED AND BOUGHT FROM THE WHOLSALE TEAM , OF TM LEWIN , UK, I AM BASED IN UK AND I ONLY ACCEPT EGOLD AS FORM OF PAYMENT DUE TO HIGH RISK OF FRAUDELENT ACTIVITIES, PLEASE LOOK NO FURTHER AS I AM CHARGING $35 A SHIRT , 4 YOUR WINDSOR COLLAR, POW, PRINCE OF WALES, JOHN FRANCOMB, AND SEMI FITTED SHIRTS ,
Re: Introduce Your Business by ceecee(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
Am interested, post ur full contact info
Re: Introduce Your Business by odiaseo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2008
I think a proper business directory should be made, it's going to be difficult finding a business in this forum thread
Re: Introduce Your Business by samdede(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2008
We in HBS, Design website, web hosting, networking, hardware engineering, develop distributive application, train students on IT courses. We are located @ 3, Olaide Tomori Street, off Medical Road, Ikeja Lagos. Pls view our website @ www.hyperbusltd.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ginnie(f): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2008
Do you need Original Italian Gold (necklaces, pendants, rings,earrings, e.t.c.) (18 Carat),

desingner wristwatches and

Sunglasses with guarantee and at

affordable prices cool, then contact us on aijayspal@yahoo.com.

Expecting to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by olixwire: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hello all,
I feel grate to post my company profile as attached. I will introduce my company as Olix Wire Technology. Olix is a viable indeginous company that specializes in the sales & supply of electrical, instrumentation, telecommunication and related goods to marine,offshore & petrochemical industry.
We herewith also indicate our interest in working with your company and including your company in the list of our certified clients.
We leverage on you to promote our goods and services. Contact olix via olixwire@yahoo.com or 08034078507

Re: Introduce Your Business by Ronke2811(f): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2008
i feel obliged to introduce my company. i work with resource intermediaries limited. it is an outsourcing company with major expertise in hr recruitment and management( drivers, cleaners, marketers, front desk officers, & all cadre of staff), we also render business support services such as accounting services, website management, company secretarial services. i can be reached on 08035435798, 017496504 rolusegun@resourceintermediaries.biz, kiddiespolf@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohwofasa(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
hey,am a geology presently into mining of baryte in benue state,currently,i own one of the best site in nigeria in terms of specific gravity(s.g),u can call or email me on 08033487799-ohofasa@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by endychux: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2008
PrimeHill Integrated Limited is a young, ethical and value creating organization established and professionally manned by young and dynamic individuals with the main goal of creating and adding value to the life and business of our clients

AREAS OF BUSINESS
Our core areas of business include the following:
Engineering Services and Project management
Supply of quality building materials
Supply of Office furniture and Equipment
Supply and distribution of Petroleum Products
Supply of Mechanical Spare Parts
Supply of Office Stationeries
General Printing Services and Branding

Tel. 01-6568803 , 08058988290

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by kokorunna(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2008
We are bargain hunters and you can grab a bargain in any country you live in, from left hand drive cars to holidays

www.bargainsandspecialoffers.com
www.huntingbargains.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by dsa(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2008
Do You Need A Personal Computer with Internet Ready Facilities then RASAM COMPUTERS is the ideal place to be:

We clone computers, repair or intallation of Software at affordable prices.

Other services inlcude: Networking and Internet Connectivity, Training both Cooperate and Individual.

PII of varing sizes 25K-30K

PIII 30K-35K

PIV 35K-40K

Flat screns are available on demand, all within your reach.

Special arrangement for shipping if outside lagos.

For further enquiries call Dare Samson on 01-7695205, 08033877930.

RASAM COMPUTERS
21, Oko Oba Rd, Powerline B/stop, Agege Lagos State.

GOD BLESS.

, ensuring professionalism at affordable price

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.