Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (455844 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by igbunuoghe(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2010
OnlineSolution Nigeria OnlineSolution in Nigeria is aimed at providing genuine online solutions to Nigerians in Nigeria and all other business-minded internet users around the world. The internet should not be seen anymore as a playground but a job-creating platform. take advantage today and let others take steps later in the near future bec, ause they heard your wealth transformation story,
OnlineSolution Nigeria Using the internet as a tool for chatting and other social commmunications is not a bad idea, but there is much more to gain from using the internet. This is announcing the introduction of OnlineSolution in Nigeria for Nigerians to genuinely take advantage (legitimately) of the money-making potentials on the internet. , This can be done as part-time job or practiced as an additional source of income, call/sms (0816-181-9995 / 0706-417-2245).
OnlineSolution.me, Wealth-Building Internet Businesses for Nigeria
www.onlinesolution.me
Re: Introduce Your Business by banjorin89(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2010
I have a banking solution idea i need to introduce to a bank/banks. It will help them to receive daily petty deposits that they dont get now. All these petty deposits will sum up to a great percentage of bank's daily deposits. It has an easy2use user interface. I hope to sell outrightly or partner with the end user. Details/proposal will only be given to orgs that signs my copyright agreement.
Re: Introduce Your Business by toaspromo(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2010
my business is all about information marketing in some aspect of live such as health marketing family to mention few. i have also come here to make impression that affilliate marketing is best paid online biz one can ever venture into
as compare to google adsense programe
does any one here wants to share this view with me? smiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
hi everyone,
greetings from china. are you into importation? and maybe you are not getting the best quality goods at a competitive price? then contact us

kunbay trading development shanghai ltd. www.kunbay.com

we can source and supply whatever product you need in china.
we arrange business invitation letters for business individuals interested in visiting china

we have currently many types of solar products in stock especially solar generator which doesn't use diesel or petrol.

just contact us through the order form in our website or faster send an email to davidchiko@kunbay.com

hotline: +8615000890610

Re: Introduce Your Business by eagle70: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
GERALDS SERVICES is a cleaning and fumigation company we also deal in oil and gas,production and supply of refuse bags.GERALDS SERVICES is located at NO24,Alhaji kosoko street,Berger,lagos.For more details contact 234[0]7029072406,234[0]8025895877.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
we have in our stock and we are looking for buyers of these products and services

CLEANING PRODUCTS
( Water Based )

CLEANING PRODUCTS
( Solvent Based )

Chilled Water Cooling Tower

Maintainance Products

Disinfectant Deodorant Products

Descaling / Pickling Products

Electric Cleaners Products

We sell these products in Large quantities to Oil firms

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do business with you.

for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

Re: Introduce Your Business by infonwose(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hello friends,

I'm into information marketing  and also plan going into mini web design very  soon

this are my sites www.infomarketingresources.com, www.lifemotivationzone.com and
www.nwose-motivational..com,

presently, i'm  giving out 2 ebook for free if you send your name,email,
state and phone number to 08025060963
this offer is for 2wks only for only 10 people. act fast for this free offer now.

thanks

Re: Introduce Your Business by dinmauk2: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2010
www.pikinshop.com for all ur children needs, also contact me for huggies (size 1-2, 264 count) at N10,000

Re: Introduce Your Business by johnnybrav: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
I AM A POULTRY FARMER IN OTA WITH 3000 BROILERS IN GROOMING.THEY ARE 4 WEEKS NOW BUT BY SALLAH FESTIVAL IN NOVEMBER THEY WOULD BE 12 WEEKS AND 13/14WEEK OF AGE AS AT 15 DECEMBER. IF SOLD BEFORE SALLAH, MY UNIT PRICE WOULD BE N3000. IF SOLD AFTER SALLAH AGAINST CHRISTMAS BUT BEFORE 15 DECEMBER, THE UNIT PRICE WOULD BE N3500. BULK PURCHASE PREFERABLE AND FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE WITHIN ABEOKUTA AND LAGOS.

NOW THE DEAL: 5% ON EVERY BROILER OF THE PRICE ABOVE. IF SOLD ABOVE FARMERS PRICE, THEN THE DIFFERENCE WILL BE PAID TO YOU AS WELL( E.G IF SOLD AT N5000 AFTER SALLAH, THEN THE SUM OF N1500 AND N350 = N1850 WOULD BE EARNED BY THE MARKETER).

FOR MORE INFORMATION

PLS CONTACT OSELEYE ON 08120218975 OR 08071601830

OR YOU EMAIL -flumod@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by checkapos(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2010
I am Iteire Apollos i give information on traffic,my reason for doing this,is because almost every blog/website owner are having this problem,so it will be my pleasure to give you to the very best of my knowledge,HOW TO GENERATE TRAFFIC to your website and blog.
these are my contact
checkapos@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by borago(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2010
I am an online Marketer based in the uk. This is an opportunity that is available worldwide as all business can be

conducted online.

We offer you e-business tools including hosting, interactive site design, webcast video conferencing, listservers,

mailing list options, video recording,

Plug 20+ Profit Streams into YOUR Website With Our System. AMAZING!

MULTIPLE INCOME & TRAFFIC STREAMS.

--> within 24 hours!

You get EVERYTHING you need for success,

tools, training, traffic and the complete worldwide Monitor network.

We have created a powerful LIVE video system that will
build ANY business in a matter of days.

Find out how to email over 20,000 using our system FREE!

After you join ask to be put on our VIP Webcast list to ATTEND today's LIVE webcast.

YOU even get 1,000 visitors just for JOINING!!

http://SnappyHomeBiz.com

Yours In Success,
Robert Asagba
Webmaster
Re: Introduce Your Business by yemisolar(m): 5:42am On Sep 18, 2010
hi guys, if you need 50-100,000 loan without collateral four your business. you can mail me at pattral@yahoo.com. strictly business please. or call 08052141582
Re: Introduce Your Business by Imokay: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hello All,

Cleanxpert Services is an innovation driven customer oriented company providing cleaning services packaged to meet the needs of our diverse clientele. We add value to our customers by offering services that enables them project a world class image of a peacefully clean environment both at the corporate and domestic  terrain.
Out team of experienced as well as trained cleaning professional coupled with up-to-date technical know how,state-of-the-art equipment and quality materials has positioned us to offer thorough and timely services at all times.
Cleanexpert is a registered cleaning service provider with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria; to carry our detailed cleaning services through out Nigeria.
Our goal is to keep our environment thoroughly clean and professionally arranged by experts.

Our Services:[/size]
Office and Home Cleaning
Fumigation and Pest Control
Post Construction Cleaning
Event Cleaning
Relocation Management
Interior Decorations
Trainings.

[size=8pt]

Re: Introduce Your Business by Cee9(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2010
Hi,everybody we deal in building materials. Sales and supplies.such as handpans nails etc and its electrical equipments. We are based in warri Delta state. Our email is amobiechezona@yahoo.com or 07067067147.
Re: Introduce Your Business by tsmack: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2010
My name is Tola.  I’m a manager at FT & Co, a firm engaged in the provision of tax, financial advisory and business support services.

My area of specialization is:

i)   Accounts, bookkeeping, and Payroll services
ii)  Assisting clients with their tax registration and compliance services (all forms of taxes)
iii) Provision of advice on tax planning, contract structuring, and agreement/ contract review
iv) Liaising with tax authorities (anywhere in Nigeria) on all sorts of issues (on behalf of clients)
v)  Provision of Immigration services

You can contact me on 0803-113-8017 for any of the above value added services  cool
Re: Introduce Your Business by lissy2006: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hello all                                                               I'm into fashion designing, i'm also into the sales of ankara, cotton materials, kanpala  etc. I also deals in hand bede, key holder bede etc. My contact address:- no3 jatto close along offa-garage road Ilorin, Kwara State.   Phone no:- 08064932462, 08079661871   Email:- bolutifebalo@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Acrylic: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2010
We are professional Acrylic Furniture makers located in China. Seeking partners from West Africa but We already have partners in South Africa.

You can contact us further enquiry
www.linkacrylic.com
service@linkacrylic.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Chilovesmi: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
We Advertise Your upcoming Events in our Widely Read Newspaper at a ridiculously low price, Your First two Adverts are FREE!!!

Tell Us when And Where Your Event is taking Place and we'll do the announcement in our Diary section. Events such as but not limited to Church Programs, Weddings, inaugurations, Product Launch, Seminars, Workshops, etc.

call 2348023996424 or email eventsannouncer@gmail.com

Intending Announcements should be in, between Wednesday and Tuesday( of the following week), to allow for production.
Re: Introduce Your Business by rajisaliu(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
INTRODUCING “Sleeksms”*

Sleeksms is a short message services enterprise, established by highly
motivated professionals to provide cost effective short message
services
(SMS) for your convenience.

Our ultimate goal is to motivate our clients to:

- Send bulk sms at a competitively low rate
- Timely reaching out to target customers
- Intimate people across socio, religious, educational, cultural
barriers, etc
- Notify families, friends and well wishers of forthcoming functions /
engagements among others

All for a token amount of *N2.50k* per sms.

We have over 10,000 phone numbers of high profiles and executives in
our database for Lagos environs. Our price is negotiable for 5000
units and above.

*Sleeksms* is willing to do business with you in the area of selling bulk
short message services (SMS). We will be delighted to be at your service.

For further inquiry, please do not hesitate to reach us on any of our
contacts below.

Yours faithfully,
Sleeksms Team

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Tel: +234 (0) 802 201 4014
+234 (0) 702 926 3249.
www.sleeksms.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by feflo: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]Hi all,
     I sell huawei 3G internet modem for use on all GSM networks in NIgeria. Its a huawei modem so its original and works with all GSM networks in Nigeria. Easy to use and install with download speed of up to 7.2Mbps.
For more details, call femi on 08023662352
Re: Introduce Your Business by makosi4x: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2010
Hello,

Why not own your own forex brokerage for as little as a one off $5000 USD payment. You can own your own brokerage and be in control.

Have a look at our website now,

4uwhitelabelforex.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by elelyon: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2010
Hi, My name is Olabisi Awoniyi.
Am the owner/Founder of Elegant Fashion Empire. ON FACEBOOK.

Hope you're having wonderful day.
if you're interested in becoming our customer in Nigeria, you're welcome and we mostly deal in wholesale to Nigeria, we can send people to buy in retail prices from you and you also can build your business empire with us.

the prices are AT WHOLESALE . we help with the shipping and your stock is safe with us.
we deal with many products. e.g. shirts, bags, underwear for both men, women and children, sandal, baby wears, and their shoes, children socks and many more, just ask for what you want.

PAMONI SHIRTS AND SUIT
H & C SHIRTS
TM SHIRTS.
CEDERWOOD SHIRTS.  ALL THIS WITH FREE SHIPPING TO LAGOS.

It will be great to have you as a friend and a supplier in Nigeria. You can drop me your number if you'll like us to speak one-on-one.

kind regards
Olabisi .

Re: Introduce Your Business by Aluframes: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hello Friends, My name is Elvis, I am an Engineer by profession, My company name is Aluframes, We are into fabrication of Aluminum window and door frames, Trolleys, Hangers, Grilling machines, bookshelves, cabinets, just name it, The company factory is located at No.27 Godilove Street Akowonjo. and our contact nos. are 07041984144, 08022241798, 07027004092. Our standards are very high and you can always count on us for all your Aluminum and metal works. Thanks All, Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (343) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.