Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC (23003 Views)

Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC / Buhari Sets Up Health Reform Committee, Appoints Osinbajo As Chairman (See List) / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

2002 to 2023 is 7 years? are you using on colos caculator
he did not become partner in 2023. He still holds the record as the fast time to become a partner in Pwc . 7 years. On average it takes 10 to 13 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by ozo13(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
AustineE1:
I just hope he is not making a mistake of a life time,just what if this flawed election that brought in Tinubu is nullified in the court and a 'new sheriff comes to town',he is sure going to lose both jobs.
baba u think person like this need salary ni.i doubt.
Most of this guys are already rich sir.
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by F117nighthawk: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Of course government food don land for his tableπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
You for wait
What if Tinubu is removed?
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by iampeterben(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by CursedOsuPigs: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
AustineE1:
I just hope he is not making a mistake of a life time,just what if this flawed election that brought in Tinubu is nullified in the court and a 'new sheriff comes to town',he is sure going to lose both jobs.

A warped and an uninformed submission. Check what's like to be a Partner in an accounting firm like PWC.

Lose both jobs ko, lose both balls ni
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Zandena(f): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
I can comfortably predict that this man will take over as the next FIRS chairman soon or at the expiration of the current Mohammed Nami this December!
That's what he's been positioned for.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by nuruajao: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
AustineE1:
Wake up wake up guy your Obi supporters know much about the ongoing tribunal than you
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by BabaIbo: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
MTNnews:
How much are you willing to bet on me feeding your wretch of a father n mother in this broke state for countless years.

So your cursed miserable soul can have problem with people insulting the bastard Pandora criminal Peter Obi but if it was Tinubu that was being insulted he go de sweet you.

May it not be well with you in this life or the next for the effrontery to make the below comment when you are obviously a biased bigoted foolish ipob.

Shvt up abeg.

When you see a horngry, frustr@ed and $ad soul, you will know from their ways, utterances and expressions.

It is obvious you are one horngry frustr@ed human, I'm glad when you go offline, reality will check up on you.
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Tokkson: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Did he become partner in 2023?

Sometimes give it a second thought before trying to respond to comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Tokkson: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
APCNig:

whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you. 2002 to 2023 is not 7 years. Stop taking what is stronger than your brain

Did he become partner in 2023?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Abemy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
What if Tinibu is booed out of the office by the tribunal, up to the SC?
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by VULCAN(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Whatever liquid passes through a pipe must have an effect on it first.

Clean Water has an effect and Acid has another.

We can see what passes through you and we already know the effect...sooner or later it will be obvious for all to see

MTNnews:
How much are you willing to bet on me feeding your wretch of a father n mother in this broke state for countless years.

So your cursed miserable soul can have problem with people insulting the bastard Pandora criminal Peter Obi but if it was Tinubu that was being insulted he go de sweet you.

May it not be well with you in this life or the next for the effrontery to make the below comment when you are obviously a biased bigoted foolish ipob.

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Alliswell248: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
AustineE1:

Keep deceiving yourself......
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by AdesegunSanni89: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

How is that so? Are you saying he got a double promotion every year?
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhV8camEjU

1 Like

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by AdesegunSanni89: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
djseanjohn77:

You guys are so dumb that common English comprehension has become a problem, another one up there mis-read everything.
before disgracing your generation, watch this 7 years old video
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by AdesegunSanni89: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Get informed
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by AdesegunSanni89: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
djseanjohn77:

You guys are so dumb that common English comprehension has become a problem, another one up there mis-read everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGhV8camEjU who is the dumb person now?
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Hedonisco: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
So that he will balance well well and corner his own billions. Who PwC help.
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by enemyofprogress: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
See the kind of men Asiwaju is signing as Players.

If you like wail till thy Kingdom come. Naija will be better under PBAT
yinmu
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by MTNnews: 2:00am On Jul 20, 2023
I know the truth hurt your pathetic wretched miserable bigoted souls but who cares, to hell with you n your fathers. I stand on my comment if he is IG o claiming he is not but if truly he is not n he is telling the truth may success never depart from him and his entire household. If this truth hurt your soul may you perish in the deepest part of hell fire where all bigoted hate filled souls like you rot in hell.

BabaIbo:

Shvt up abeg.

When you see a horngry, frustr@ed and $ad soul, you will know from their ways, utterances and expressions.

It is obvious you are one horngry frustr@ed human, I'm glad when you go offline, reality will check up on you.
VULCAN:
Whatever liquid passes through a pipe must have an effect on it first.

Clean Water has an effect and Acid has another.

We can see what passes through you and we already know the effect...sooner or later it will be obvious for all to see

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by BabaIbo: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2023
MTNnews:
I know the truth hurt your pathetic wretched miserable bigoted souls but who cares, to hell with you n your fathers. I stand on my comment if he is IG o claiming he is not but if truly he is not n he is telling the truth may success never depart from him and his entire household. If this truth hurt your soul may you perish in the deepest part of hell fire where all bigoted hate filled souls like you rot in hell.

Like I said, you are a biieeatter soul, that is just who you are and you know what that means?

I am done with you here, because you have no meaningful thing to say.
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Buharidgeneral: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2023
opalu:
The Offer is so juicy that he had to resign such a good job. Why can't Government work be 100% volunteering basis? And also part time basis? I thought they are to SERVE?

Conflict of interest
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Buharidgeneral: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
When it comes to tax Tinubu is worse than Zaccheus in the Bible

Good one you resigned

How? Read very well sir
Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by Julkanade: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2023
I love people that respond with facts. Watch the video and all the people that have commented negatively on his intelligence ought to apologize because he's further done research on the achievement of Taiwo Oyedele before quoting the 7 years of becoming a partner.
It's important we don't rush to castigate people on this forum.
We learn everyday and we hope for a better Nigeria for all and sundry.
AdesegunSanni89:
watch this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC by dealslip(f): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
AustineE1:
He will get a new job or appointment in seconds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / Rotimi Amaechi Dances At An Event In Rivers (Photos, Video) / Herdsmen Killings: Herders Take Oath In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.