Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday (32537 Views)

Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) / Atiku Celebrates Mike Adenuga, The Bull At 70 / Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by bablon20(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wait o, if we r quarreling it shouldn't be to the point of death. Will president Tinubu not wish Peter Obi well on his birthday? Let's wait and see maybe the president is still busy with d country affairs.
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Asagna1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:

Obi has no dirt

He’s always been on positive inspirations

Lol, the same Obi that was sent back from uk and did not say anything about it till today. He just said nobody is above mistake. Just dey play yeye people
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by iampeterben(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
He inspires everyone oh
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

The Political class uses Common man as their Carpet
why you no step down for OBI and learn or let him grow if he truly inspires you

IDONBLIVIT shocked
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Babastrong(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations/to/the/self/acclaimed/youth@62,/who/spoilt/ATIKU'S/chance/of/becoming/nigeria/president/in/the/last/election.
ONCE/AGAIN/CONGRATULATIONS/TO/TINUBU'S/PAWN/WHO/ADVANCED/TO/BECOME/A/BISHOP/ON/THE/CHESS/BOARD
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Joshmuch: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
My first option has always been Obi

Seconded by Atiku

Tinubu was never an option
he will be removed from the rerun self
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Joshmuch: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Joshmuch:
he will be removed from the rerun self
Judiciary will finish him
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by slowice(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Personally, I look at the man and wonder how a person can be that good and decent... Free from hate and don't bear grudges.

He pursues excellence everyday and constantly desires a prosperous Nigeria.

He hates corruption and has never been found wanting.
If I wasn't sure about his ancestry, I would would have strong doubt about his being a Nigerian.

I strongly doubt there's anybody who can match his sincerity and cleanness in today's Nigeria.

Happy birthday sir. You make me want to be a better human being. Thank you for inspiring us all positively.
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Finestgurlie(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I Know you're back in Lagos hustling, what you dare not do in Enugu, the land of Ipob Terrorist tongue
shatap my husband
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by slowice(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Asagna1:

Lol, the same Obi that was sent back from uk and did not say anything about it till today. He just said nobody is above mistake. Just dey play yeye people

Are you a teeneger or just an ignorant being? Don't you read or do your own research? Must you always spread the hate from your WhatsApp group everywhere? Grow up man
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Quebec91(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Make i carry double chance 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lutherblaq:
cheesy who is in for a bet? Tinubu is the next person To congratulate PO.
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Mummyfour(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dittodat:
Lying mumu. Pandora pathological liar Obi is only respected by his gang of IPOB terrorists.
so Yoruba lagosians, plateau, Abuja, benue, kaduna, Nasarawa people that voted obi amongst other states are ipob terrorists?.

You are living in self denial. I understand the feeling. You guys thought he would have gone underground, but the man is still being loved genuinely.

Na una say make person go court, na una still dey cry.
Obi kerenke, obi kerenke!! Join me let's dance and celebrate the Iconic Odogwu himself. Neck presser of ndi oshi mandate, Ebube Dike, the man of the people. The man with the abundant grace of God.

Daddy Obi, we love you sir
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Mummyfour(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
slowice:

Are you a teeneger or just an ignorant being? Don't you read or do your own research? Must you always spread the hate from your WhatsApp group everywhere? Grow up man
infact when I read some comments here, shame dey catch me. I keep wondering why I am sharing a country with people like that

1 Like

Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Streetdoctor:

AND ALSO DIED AS A RESULT OF COWARDICE

Nope. Don't confuse him for Ojukwu the coward of biafra.
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by slowice(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Even Tinubu was inspired by obi throughout the election period... He even made attempt at quoting statistical data but failed grin

I know he loves and envy obi but can't admit it.

He would want to wish him a happy birthday but is afraid of how that may be perceived giving the on going pept.
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Mummyfour(f): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
slowice:
Personally, I look at the man and wonder how a person can be that good and decent... Free from hate and don't bear grudges.

He pursues excellence everyday and constantly desires a prosperous Nigeria.

He hates corruption and has never been found wanting.
If I wasn't sure about his ancestry, I would would have strong doubt about his being a Nigerian.

I strongly doubt there's anybody who can match his sincerity and cleanness in today's Nigeria.

Happy birthday sir. You make me want to be a better human being. Thank you for inspiring us all positively.
I guess people that hate obi are so corrupt and criminal minded and see him as the direct opposite of themselves.

I also believe that they secretly wish that their principal was over board in humility and crime free.
They are actually hating on him because they can't defend the disaster they voted for.

It takes only ignoramuses to hate this man

1 Like

Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by onuman: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku
Abubakar, on Wednesday said his counterpart from the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi inspires him.

Atiku said Obi’s dedication to service and growth over the years inspires him.

The former Vice President made the remark while felicitating Obi on his 62nd birthday.

Tweeting, Atiku described Obi as a distinguished and respected leader andformer governor. According to Atiku:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/19/peter-obi-inspires-me-distinguished-leader-atiku-celebrates-lp-presidential-candidate-on-62nd-birthday/

The first notable person to have sent birthday messages to Peter Obi should have been Tinubu. But Tinubu's guilty conscience over his stolen mandate, as well as his celebrated ethno-religious bigotry would not allow him.

1 Like

Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by onuman: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
My first option has always been Obi

Seconded by Atiku

Tinubu was never an option

Who in his right senses had Tinubu as option before the 25th February presidential election? Very few.
Tinubu and Mahmood Yakubu knew that. That is why they yanked off the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election.

Let us watch if any learned judges will accept that false excuse of computer glitch and make boat Nigeria hit the rock.
At the PEPT, Tinubu and Mahmood Yakubu sank their fangs on Peter Obi but ignored Atiku Abubakar.

Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Damoon77(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday sir. Indeed you inspired us all. And we look forward to seeing a better Nigeria through your Exellency
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by zomby(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy who is in for a bet? Tinubu is the next person To congratulate PO.

I don’t think so… Peter Obi isn’t that relevant.
Tinubu doesn’t make his moves based on senseless sentiments and silly emotions. The man thinks and then make his move.
I’m 100% certain that congratulating peter Obi isn’t on the list of important things to be done this week.
Jagaban is very focused and busy trying to make Nigeria great again…NO TIME TO WASTE!
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by zomby(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
– Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday

Loser and Loser (0 + 0 = 0)
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by AntiTerrorist: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Being a billionaire yes, are u sure of him being a product of Oxford and Havard?
Yes

https://www.nairaland.com/7162137/peter-obis-latest-cv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Streetdoctor: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Streetdoctor: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Nope. Don't confuse him for Ojukwu the coward of biafra.
Lolsssssss, I rather fight and loose than end my life with sniper
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Yet you run to the land of DNA with atomic bomb from the Al generated Terrorists who are slicing private part, mutilating and eating human being.

Because my weapon against is spiritual. You can only mine the skulls of your kit and kin
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by RisMas(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dreal1247:
The qualities that made Chief Obafemi Awolowo an outstanding leader appear to have been embedded in Mr Peter Obi. I only pray that as Nigeria missed the presidential leadership of Awolowo which we are still suffering from till date, we should not miss that of Mr Peter Obi.

No be the same OBI ruled Anambra for 8yrs? why are u people trying to package another failure for us undecided
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Lolsssssss, I rather fight and loose than end my life with sniper

Ojukwu the coward of biafra ran away dressed as an old pr0stitute when he heard that colonel Adekunle the scorpion was coming for him.
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by patrickcollins: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Nobody is 💯 perfect in this world. Not even 1
Is true but he is the only former Governor who have not earned a kobo as pension or other entitlements, he was not awarded not even a piece of land. Have you seen such a politician in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by Streetdoctor: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Ojukwu the coward of biafra ran away dressed as an old pr0stitute when he heard that colonel Adekunle the scorpion was coming for him.
After Awo took sniper, Diya cried like new born baby, kneeling in d presence of his military junior
Re: Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Streetdoctor:

After Awo took sniper, Diya cried like new born baby, kneeling in d presence of his military junior

Another made up story just like Mmesoma and peter obi who lie about their results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Aide, Bolaji Tunji Says / Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians / Senators Protest Fuel, Electricity Hikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.