Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Which Framework And Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Framework And Why? (248 Views)

React Native Vs Flutter: Which Framework To Choose In 2021? / Which Framework To Choose From Angular,vue.js And React? / Why Genesis Framework Is Widely Used By Bloggers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Framework And Why? by Betterperson001(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hi guys,
I’m currently learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I’m familiar with html and css now though because I’ve been studying and practicing them for the past few weeks, so I’m currently on JavaScript.
Here’s what I’d like to know…I want to be a front end website developer but I’m new to most of the concepts about it and since I’m self taught, I still feel like I don’t fully know everything I should. I keep hearing about frameworks for HTML,CSS and JavaScript. What are they(frameworks) and how do I know which ones to learn?

I’d really appreciate your responses.
Thank you.
Re: Which Framework And Why? by captainbangz: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
You can Google these...
Re: Which Framework And Why? by bularuz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Learn typescript + Angular

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Website Had An Adsystem Like This Platform? / Exploring Video Sharing Scripts: A Powerful Tool For Online Video Platforms / Need A Wordpress Developer To Do Some Fixing For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.