Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND (33441 Views)

How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / Ngozi Marion Emmanuel, UNIZIK Youngest Lecturer, Wins N45M TETFund Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Elsueno: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
🤣I remember a while back, one of our lecturers on this tetfund ish got a mouth watering offer abraod after just when he was about to complete his studies....d man also refused to come back to Nigeria to lecture again...Him just discussed with him guarantor & d guarantor agreed to pay Tetfund them money as d lecturer say him fit pay everything in like 4-5 months grin
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by tishbite42: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
marvellous2222:
And I believe 95% of them will come from south east......
In a Nigerian Federal Government program?!
Are you alright?!

1 Like

Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by EngGandalf: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Feltina:
Who wants to return to this hell hole to have Tinubu molest their lives with his counterproductive policies?
Hellhole? How long do you think a policy yields dividends? Coz me I no just sabi how people dey reason.. Are you married and have kids? Come up with a policy in your family, and tell us how long it took for the policy to yield positive results.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Menclothing: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Since 1990 people don’t return not new
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by sheffybugatty: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Is this supposed to be newsworthy? Our leaders are not ashame. If the country is fair, would they have absconded? Yeye people..
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by kaywhy09(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
They suppose come back?
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
marvellous2222:

Yes, just to avoid tomuch of begging from Unted Beggars Association of Nigeria-(Yoruba), when they arrive at Lagos.
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by zinaunreal(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
marvellous2222:

See this ugly bat still has the guts to attack someone in this trying times caused by your clueless fake president ... empty skull
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Christistruth03: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Excuse me Sir

Wouldn't you do the same if you were in their Positions?

Ask them to return the money used to send them abroad so others can get the Training
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by frog12: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
cancel the nonsense and fund the universities

1 Like

Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
blueghost:
They are no longer interested in the country. I don't condone criminality, if the country is a sane one every penny will be accounted for but even the so call TET people are all together in the scam.
You will be shocked that they didn't sponsor anyone but rather is audio sponsor.
It is funny people won't know what conditions will push them tomorrow until they are tested with the following
1. Money
2. Power
3. Fame
4. Sex
Besides 3 set of people that can never heed to advise are
1. person that follow prophet
2. person that have money
3. person in love
We all have a price.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Sijo01(f): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy cheesy What do you want them to come back to?
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by RepoMan007: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
GoodBoi1:
Lol. Beneficiaries please come back for the sake of your guarantors
Instead of that, let them work the guarantors and repay the money from abroad. N400k salary today is like N150k ten years ago. Kidnap and crimes are on rise. Developed naija from diaspora and have food on your plate.
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Stevo35: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
If I was among I will do same. Congratulations to them grin cool
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Guynexttdoor: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Come back where? Hell fire 🔥?
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Litmus: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
You only need to read majority of the comments to see why Nigerians generally deserve to be taxed within and inch of their lives, illegal structures bulldozed from our cities without mercy, militants to be gunned down without being mindful of UN and her sentimental conventions and government to generally do what it sees fit to improve society uninformed by civil society's meddling. angry

The people don't care for right or wrong so government has leeway to impose strict developments unburdened by Western niceties.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Sweetvie: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Eriokanmi: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Don't worry tetfund, they will be back. just allow them to make small money, Cost of things has 3ppled.
consolation. How many wey you now don come back home after dem japa? To come and do what exactly? A few of us who came back did so willingly. Those who wish to come back among them won't be coerced by any situation over there. The worst of their situations is our best here.
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Goodnigga: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
If Nigerians do not arise, Nigeria will perish
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by UNDFTD: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
What an effort in futility. Why would any reasonable person that has the opportunity to leave that hell hole to go abroad albeit on a government scholarship ever want to come back? The government wants you to come back but there would be no job when the individual returns.
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Emmaomotob(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
blueghost:
They are no longer interested in the country. I don't condone criminality, if the country is a sane one every penny will be accounted for but even the so call TET people are all together in the scam.
You will be shocked that they didn't sponsor anyone but rather is audio sponsor.
It is funny people won't know what conditions will push them tomorrow until they are tested with the following
1. Money
2. Power
3. Fame
4. Sex
Besides 3 set of people that can never hid to advise are
1. person that follow prophet
2. person that have money
3. person in love
YOU'RE VERY SMART

1 Like

Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by tete7000(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Of they come back, does the country has capacity to employ them?
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Bfly: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Now those less privileged brilliant guys would still end up in the hands of thesame old cargo Profs.
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Edusouls(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Before if it's you won't you run. Buhari showed us shege banza, the thief and the one and only drug kingpin of Africa Thiéfnubu is currently showing us renewed shege banza pro max. How can an average Nigeria cope with this hardship. We are currently waiting for the final judgement at the PEPT, then una go see the boiling anger on sane Nigerians not the agbado munchers. Real Nigeria. What rubbish is all this. Why can't they allow us to breathe. Just when we thought we have finally had our long awaited fresh air, boom Thiéfnubu can along and stole our mandate. Oloriburuku Tinubu
😡😡😡😡
una never chi chum chin, Abby buhari na devil? This one now na what?
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by okorogodwin4(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Return to 8k God forbid
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Zealag(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mr Executive speaker even if your children are among those that were sponsored for the scholarship you will advice them to stay there and suffer rather to come and enjoy shege pro-max here in nig (hell)
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Major77: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
I love that good this country is trash already
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by Damseldammie(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Japa syndrome
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by IbeOkehie: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Before if it's you won't you run. Buhari showed us shege banza, the thief and the one and only drug kingpin of Africa Thiéfnubu is currently showing us renewed shege banza pro max. How can an average Nigeria cope with this hardship. We are currently waiting for the final judgement at the PEPT, then una go see the boiling anger on sane Nigerians not the agbado munchers. Real Nigeria. What rubbish is all this. Why can't they allow us to breathe.
😡😡😡😡

Nobody will do anything. Is it not Nigeria? The solution is to JAPA, every politician at that Tribunal has family house in UK or USA, most of their children are abroad.

Jaaaapppaaaaa!!! Dollar hit 845 today! Pounds Sterling is over 1150!!!

Good Luck to Nigeria!
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by blueghost(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Emmaomotob:
YOU'RE VERY SMART
Gracias
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by zicoy6k: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
frog12:
time to cancel TETFUND. use the money to upgrade local universities and pay lecturers. what a waste grin grin
Tetfund was established by an act and the money there comes from taxing 2% of the profits of every company in Nigeria. The money cannot be used to pay lecturers and it's not something that can just be cancelled like that.
I agree with you that it should be used to upgrade local universities but I don't know what their problem is in that Tetfund.
They can dedicate funds to just 6 universities, one in each geopolitical zone and upgrade them to the level of highly rated universities in the world and then sponsor people there. Spending 100 billion naira on each of these six universities in a space of 4 years should do. The money is there.
But they won't. Na to just dey steal the money.
Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by MrsTwrite(f): 2:10am On Jul 20, 2023
According to Echono, the scholars who were sponsored by TETFUND for “higher education” abroad refuse to return to the country after completing their programmes.

My dear, I'll do just the same, Nigeria is not worth it, Dear [b]TETFUND, PARDON THEM. [/b]People will stop eating meat and fish soon, because the hardship is increasing so much. Kpomo will be the replacement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M / Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) / BETA: UNN Ranks Number One University In Nigeria, 17 In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.