Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard (3629 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him / Border Closure Bites Hard On Rice, Textile Shops In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
As seen on twitter by the “it shall favour me and my family crew”

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Continuation…..

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
More….

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
More wailing….

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by LagosFirstSon: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubu supporters are made up of foolish people . They are the most suffered mumu things in this government

Look around , Na Tinubu useless and foolish slaves they suffer and complain pass

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by XerXers: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
See weak men that wants to teach Igbos a political lesson. The very rugged Igboman will increase his wealth taking advantage of government failure

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by OyemiA: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
embarassed

I swear its not funny in the street at all. No money is enough these days

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by LagosFirstSon: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
XerXers:
See weak men that wants to teach Igbos a political lesson. The very rugged Igboman will increase his wealth taking advantage of government failure
Na Dem dey suffer the harsh economy pass

Igbo business man will just increase the price of their businesses while the so called sophisticated morons Tinubu supporters will buy and the Igbo man will make his profit 😂😂😂

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by FreedomArmy: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
So many slaves in this country. The tone they are even using to beg him shows how helpless they feel.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by LagosFirstSon: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
OyemiA:
embarassed

I swear its not funny in the street at all. No money is enough these days
I hope you didn't vote for Tinubu and his foolishness

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Millymann: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
A lot of tweets loading

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by LagosFirstSon: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
See as Tinubu foolish supporters dey lament

I thought they want to teach the Igbos political lesson

May they suffer to death , idiots 😂😂😂

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Gucciblog: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Millymann:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

No be small laughter 😁😁.

We warned them, they called us haters and children of perdition.

Now, who is crying?

They're hoping on maybe the to be appointed ministers😁😁😁. That are coming to loot their own part of national cake 😁😁.

People like Ganduje, Wike, El-Rufai, Fayemi 😁😁.

Well, Miracle no de tire Jesus

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Zadicuszuranda: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
This administration will still Favour me and my family

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Gworo eating agbado from Kano followed them also.

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by MrColdsweat: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
All the cries are from a particular region.
Una go chop una pikin last last.

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by LagosFirstSon: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
If any Tinubu supporters come to you for help or financial assistance, don't give them listening ears o

Let them suffer to death 😂😂

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Raskimonojendor: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
stewiepeter:
Continuation…..
Bunch of illiterates. So it was Tinubu that gave NASS money. 🤣🤣🤣

stewiepeter:
More….
Seun had always been Obidients. He never had any renewed hope grin

stewiepeter:
Continuation…..
Glad he knows no court in the land can remove him.
Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Raskimonojendor: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
If any Tinubu supporters come to you for help or financial assistance, don't give them listening ears o

Let them suffer to death 😂😂
Abi nah. Since Obidients and atikulated buy petrol for 200 naira/Litre at NEXT and Milano filling stations
Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Raskimonojendor: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na Dem dey suffer the harsh economy

Igbo business man will just increase the price of their businesses while the so called sophisticated morons Tinubu supporters will buy and the Igbo man will make his profit 😂😂😂

Yeah right.

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by LagosFirstSon: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Abi nah. Since Obidients and atikulated buy petrol for 200 naira/Litre at NEXT and Milano filling stations
You have no shame
You are suffering the harsh economy and still defending the idiot of a president that's impoverishing your life 😂😂😂

Fuel is going to N1000, I hope you're ready?

MTN and Airtel will increase data and call rates due to rise in running business. I hope you don't disappear from Nairaland when that happens 😂😂😂

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Translation m: Better our brother to be in power than any bastard

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by ezechi242: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
igbo man dey even happy sef......na northerners i sorry for pass......petrol go reach 900 for that side o.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Raskimonojendor: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You have no shame
You are suffering the harsh economy and still defending the idiot of a president that's impoverishing your life 😂😂😂

Fuel is going to N1000, I hope you're ready?

MTN and Airtel will increase data and call rates due to rise in running business. I hope you don't disappear from Nairaland when that happens 😂😂😂
You can also be enjoying the economy if you were prepared since your principal said he was removing the subsidy too. Infact, every major presidential candidate said they would remove it immediately. It's the fallout of bubari's ending of subsidy,and I was prepared.

If you were not prepared, na OYO be your case.
Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by Newton2024: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zadicuszuranda:
This administration will still Favour me and my family
Tinubu's hardship will favour you and your family? I pity you selfish lots.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by stewiepeter: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
More wailing

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
stewiepeter:
A lot of tweets loading

.......You mean there's more? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by MineSkullHelinu: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Helinues come and carry your lunatic friends supporting the drug lord

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard by MineSkullHelinu: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Dirty Pig. cool

Unago C. shege (PHD) says get ready

Ebonyi Market That Was Newly Built Has Collapsed: Pictures / Shame: Tinubu Chasing (NOI) For Validation At G20. / David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant