Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,004 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Question For The Tribunal Judges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For The Tribunal Judges (1131 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Tribunal Judges by FSU: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
The Judges should be asking the question of where Tinubu got his votes from to be declared winner by INEC. It is only in NAIJA that someone who won election in the greatest number of states (12+ FCT) would come third. INEC's abracadabra no get mate. Keep in mind that the person who was declared to have won the highest votes did not do so in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, and Rivers (ignoring the massive rigging by the governor). These five states are those with historical high voter turnout, although BVAS has now proved that history was based on manual overvoting.
Where did Tinubu get the lawful votes from to be declared winner? These judges better do the needful ooooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by iammo23: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
You can't pre empt judgement with stupid opinion

Go back to your WhatsApp group

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by FSU: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
iammo23:
You can't pre empt judgement with stupid opinion

Go back to your WhatsApp group
Why don't you pretend to be a judge and answer the damn question. The law is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by iammo23: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

Why don't you pretend to be a judge and answer the damn question. The law is coming

Why don't you go and check the IREV website or the newspaper sites that published results

Atleast you are on Twitter go and search for the hashtags
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by FSU: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
iammo23:

Why don't you go and check the IREV website or the newspaper sites that published results

Atleast you are on Twitter go and search for the hashtags

I am looking at the results as I write. He did not win in any of these states. Where did he get his numbers from?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by iammo23: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

I am looking at the results as I write. He did not win in any of these states. Where did he get his numbers from?

At my education level I owe nobody any explanation on addition of simple visible votes

You add it yourself or not, doesn't change my account balance

Ire ooo

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban GCFR is your President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by duro4chang(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:
The Judges should be asking the question of where Tinubu got his votes from to be declared winner by INEC. It is only in NAIJA that someone who won election in the greatest number of states (12+ FCT) would come third. INEC's abracadabra no get mate. Keep in mind that the person who was declared to have won the highest votes did not do so in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, and Rivers (ignoring the massive rigging by the governor). These five states are those with historical high voter turnout, although BVAS has now proved that history was based on manual overvoting.
Where did Tinubu get the lawful votes from to be declared winner? These judges better do the needful ooooo
Did you not see the election results of each state?
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by AntiTerrorist: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Obi wins in 12 states plus FCT
Atiku wins in 12 states
Tinubu wins in 12 states

How come Tinubu wins simple majority when

1. He didn't win the KKK states;
2. He lost Lagos (adopted state), Osun (home state) and FCT (cosmopolitan city)?

It's very sad Mahmud Yakubu has no conscience, no integrity. Shame on Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by helinues: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Lotanna2: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

But he thrashed obi in the kkk states.tinubu got 2.7 mil in the northwest,obi got 400k.obi got 1.9 mil in se

1 Like

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Lotanna2: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Obi wins in 12 states plus FCT
Atiku wins in 12 states
Tinubu wins in 12 states

How come Tinubu wins simple majority when

1. He didn't win the KKK states;
2. He lost Lagos (adopted state), Osun (home state) and FCT (cosmopolitan city)?

It's very sad Mahmud Yakubu has no conscience, no integrity. Shame on Nigeria.
Oga,tinubu thrashed both atiku and obi in the kkk states.he beat both obi and atiku in Lagos/osun.he won 3 regions
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by FSU: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lotanna2:

But he thrashed obi in the kkk states.tinubu got 2.7 mil in the northwest,obi got 400k.obi got 1.9 mil in se
Liar! Tinubu did not win any of the KKK States Atiku won Katsina and Kaduna. Kwankwaso won Kano

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Dubetex96(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Agbado peasants go avoid this thread like plaque

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Lotanna2: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

Tinubu did not win any of the KKK States Atiku won Katsina and Kaduna. Kwankwaso won Kano

It is not about winning but margins.tinubu votes in Kano alone dwarfed atiku winning margins in katsina and kaduna.tinubu got 1.4 mil in kkk,atiku got 1.2 mil
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by seunmsg(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

Funny enough, Tinubu scored the highest votes in the 5 states you mentioned.

Btw, Obi won in eleven state and now 12. Get your facts right before opening illogical threads.

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by seunmsg(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dubetex96:
Agbado peasants go avoid this thread like plaque

This is a thread that is bereft of logic and common sense so what’s there to argue about?

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Aquila99: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

I have always said it that all d 4 major Candidates will win some states and any of dem dat comes second in states he didn't come first will win dis election. Secondly u r asking some childish question. You know dat population of some states is equal to 4 together.
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by FSU: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lotanna2:

It is not about winning but margins.tinubu votes in Kano alone dwarfed atiku winning margins in katsina and kaduna.tinubu got 1.4 mil in kkk,atiku got 1.2 mil
Tinubu did not win Kano. Kwankwaso won Kano. You are a cheap uneducated liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Lotanna2: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

I never said tinubu won kano.i said tinubu had more votes in kkk.tinubu lost Kano but buried obi and atiku there.he had 500k in Kano,atiku 100k obi 30k.
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by AntiTerrorist: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lotanna2:

Oga,tinubu thrashed both atiku and obi in the kkk states.he beat both obi and atiku in Lagos/osun.he won 3 regions

How old are you?
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Raskimonojendor: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:
I know maths can be hard but Tinubu came extremely close in those states he did not win. He pulled large numbers in those states he did not win.

In the North, it was Atiku vs Tinubu (Peter Obi was irrelevant)
In the South, It was Peter Obi vs Tinubu (Atiku was irrelevant).

As you can see, Tinubu appears in both scenarios. Winning elections is a game of numbers and not emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by seunmsg(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

Tinubu
Kano 517,341
Kaduna 399,293
Katsina 482,283
Rivers 231,591
Lagos 572,606
Total 2,203,114. Winner by IPOB Logic.

Atiku.
Kano 131,716
Kaduna 554,360
Katsina 489,045
Rivers 88,468
Lagos 75,750
Total 1,339,349 2ndcondus.

Peter Obi
Kano 28,513
Kaduna 294,494
Katsina 6,376
Rivers 175,071
Lagos 582,454
Total. 1,086,908 Born to be 3rd.

4 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Lotanna2: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
How old are you?

Did tinubu not defeat atiku and obi in kkk or not
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Funny enough, Tinubu scored the highest votes in the 5 states you mentioned.

Btw, Obi won in eleven state and now 12. Get your facts right before opening illogical threads.
Obi won Rivers and Benue according to Irev making it 13 States with Fct and Tinubu down to 10 States

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by APCNig: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
FSU:

You will cry for long.

The Supreme Court ruled a few weeks back that some miscreants who called themselves Abuja residents were trying to use social media to intimidate the Judiciary, so their useless case was thrown out, and the idiots were fined. Now, another set of miscreants are repeating the same nonsense by trying to intimidate the Judiciary. It's obvious you know where it will end, your useless case will be thrown out, and your lord and saviour Giringori Obituary will be heavily fined. After that, you can also troop to the streets, soldiers that ran from Boko Haram will be waiting to meet you and help reduce your population
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by RenaissanceGuy: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
If I lose 30 states with a total vote difference of 13,500 and won the remaining 6 states with a vote difference of 70,000, would you say I didn't win? It's not the number of states won that count, but the votes in each of those states.
That Atiku, Obi, and Tinubu won 12 states each doesn't mean they should also have equal total votes. It's common sense.
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi won Rivers and Benue according to Irev making it 13 States with Fct and Tinubu down to 10 States

Can you post Peter Obi’s scores in Rivers and Benue according to your IREV INEC? Show sensible Nigerians how Peter Obi won the two states.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by AntiTerrorist: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Lotanna2: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by AntiTerrorist: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lotanna2:

Calculate what obi and atiku scored in kkk

This is your initial comment which is false. I'm from Osun and I can tell you that Tinubu did not win here.
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by Lotanna2: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

This is your initial comment which is false. I'm from Osun and I can tell you that Tinubu did not win here.

Tinubu got more votes than atiku and obi combined in kkk.tinubu got 1.4 mil in the three states,atiku 1.2 mil,obi 350k.is understanding a problem?
Re: Question For The Tribunal Judges by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Can you post Peter Obi’s scores in Rivers and Benue according to your IREV INEC? Show sensible Nigerians how Peter Obi won the two states.
It has been tendered in court which Inec and Apc were rejecting their own results but admitted by the court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware The Coup Belt, Chief FemiFani-Kayode Warns! / Are There Saboteurs Working Against This Current Administration? / Peter Obi Commissions Another Borehole In Fagge, Kano State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.