Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Do You Enter Fresh Data In Sage Pastel Evolution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Enter Fresh Data In Sage Pastel Evolution (1033 Views)

20 Things You Need To Know Before You Enter University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / Top Ten Signs That You Dont Undestand Evolution At All / How To Analyze Secondary Data In Project And Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Enter Fresh Data In Sage Pastel Evolution by obijack: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hello All,

I am a newbie when it comes to accounting. I have a test in an accounting firm early next week and I have been hinted that what they use mostly is sage pastel evolution.

I have been able to install the program and open a new company. My challege right now is how to enter data from source documents. I just don't know where to click. A kind friend mentioned TRANSACTIONS but I am still lostt.

Pls. help so that I should be able to at least do something. I am very good in Peachtree and Quickbook as well as Tally but this Pastel evolution is a big challenge on its own.

Pls. help in what ever way u can. my email address is petokonji@yahoo.co.uk

I really want to make the best use of this opportunity.

Thanks All.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! On Dis Humanities Assignment / HUGE Beast Killed At Madonna University / LASU Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.