Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement (16953 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Fugazy2023: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2023
Loyalty pays. You may not like it but it is what it is. I know some of you don't like a loyal friend but that is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by iCauseTrouble: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by shekoduza: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2023
that is Lai Moammed
Naijanascam:
Wonderful.... together with the owner of this Cap
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by ClearFlair: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Rafmore(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2023
Ok ooo

You can contact us today in terms of Architectural & Structural design, consultancy, and Building construction at www.Facebook.com/RAfmore 71
Or call us on
+2347043090522
+2349017812476
Whatsapp Available as well
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Fugazy2023: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2023
Gondonu:
Is the APC not the gang of criminals forming the central government? Abi you think the current scheming is only an in-house issue?

What happens in APC is non of your fucking business. You should be more worried about a man that lost his manhood
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Obainomilano: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are even blithering over APC internal affairs , 😝😝😝😝😝😝 Peter girigory Obi shameful defeat really dealt with you, God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land
the denial of his mandate is actually dealing with you and your unfortunate village people who can mo longer afford garri to sip...as it is now close to 2k a paint..and Ur rag tag village people can't afford transportation anymore talkless of buying fuel for their I pass my Nebo generator...but I don't expect a cursed and unfortunate soul like you to have pity for the suffering of your people...... And to make matters worse your family will still not benefit from the 8k agbado palliative ..no matter how much u cry on nairaland
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by shiwex: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2023
Is this a Joke?
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Rafmore(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2023
Ok......

Ok ooo

You can contact us today in terms of Architectural & Structural design, consultancy, and Building construction at www.Facebook.com/RAfmore 71
Or call us on
+2347043090522
+2349017812476
Whatsapp Available as well
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Axubike: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2023
😂
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Agugbadin: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Gandollar
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Respect55(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2023
A corrupt politician like Ganduje who should be behind bars. Tụfịakwa.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Intrepid01(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Kwankwaso should forget about coming back to APC or becoming it’s flag bearer after Tinubu. Tinubu begins his subtle but total hijack of the party. He’ll start by placing his staunch loyalists in key positions and then unleash his God-fatherism agenda. Dunno who is worse between OBJ and Tinubu?
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Ogsirsolo: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Face your dead political party and leave APC affairs
LagosFirstSon:
This is what happens when a drug baron is your president

Just take a look at the type of characters that Tinubu surrounded himself with,, criminals.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Jaylord12(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are even blithering over APC internal affairs , 😝😝😝😝😝😝 Peter girigory Obi shameful defeat really dealt with you, God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

I wonder the kind if brain u have.....I pray Nigeria get better than all this..

1 Like

Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by seborrhic: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Just take a look at the type of characters tat Tinubu surrounded himself with,, criminals.
After the initial gragra he has gradually showing his deficiencies as he gradually starts getting overwhelmed by the load of the presidency.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by itsene: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Ganduje, 100% support.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by bablon20(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2023
The keep recycling and substituting old cargoes with old cargoes as if there r no more youths in d country.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by adecz: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2023
How come, a shameless, dumb, clueless
political party like APC is in charge of
running a country of the most intelligent
black race on earth❗️❗️❗️
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Microwhy: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Just take a look at the type of characters that Tinubu surrounded himself with,, criminals.
Damm you.. even your governor collect kickback.
Opposition exposed Ganduje and its almost a norm in Nigeria.
You go to market, Igbo guy will approach you take you to get the goods as if they own the shop then go back for kickback. That is not business its kickback.
Until we fully fight corruption then we can go fight kickback.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Omosorire: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Get out!!!! Are you the one that convicted Mr. president of drug-related offense Which of your court of laws found him culpable of drug pushing that made you referred to him as a drug baron. Grow up for once!!!!!![i][/i]!!
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2023
Disgrace
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by bionixs: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2023
I pity all Nigeria-will - be-great- again crew

If America , China and Dubai started like this , then you are getting there.

Danguje kill all of them there
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Microwhy: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Obainomilano:
the denial of his mandate is actually dealing with you and your unfortunate village people who can mo longer afford garri to sip...as it is now close to 2k a paint..and Ur rag tag village people can't afford transportation anymore talkless of buying fuel for their I pass my Nebo generator...but I don't expect a cursed and unfortunate soul like you to have pity for the suffering of your people...... And to make matters worse your family will still not benefit from the 8k agbado palliative ..no matter how much u cry on nairaland
Mandate of person that came distant third.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Donedeal1(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Bring up gandollar now.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Dchampion65: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
That's the only position he can easily get without much hurdles, as it doesn't require any legislative screening where a lot petitions about his dollar stuffing videos would have been resurrected.

He was the unfortunate one among them.
Is there a politician in our nations that the not "stuff" dollars.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by juman(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2023
Kai kai.
Every day we learn.
Aregbe fucckked up.
He supposed to be the chief of staff presidency or party secretary. If not for his childish behaviour.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
That's the only position he can easily get without much hurdles, as it doesn't require any legislative screening where a lot petitions about his dollar stuffing videos would have been resurrected.

Senate President Godswill Akpabio has a large corruption dossier sitting prettily on the table of the EFCC, that has been there since he handed over the governorship saddle to his successor.

What makes you think the same legislative is going to be interested in poking into the allegations against Ganduje, if circumstances put him in a position to be screened?

Nigeria is one giant crime scene, with the elites playing the supreme role of puppeteers and the masses being used as willing and unwilling tools. And it is going to do you much good if you come to terms with that fact.
Re: Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2023
Microwhy:

Damm you.. even your governor collect kickback.
Opposition exposed Ganduje and its almost a norm in Nigeria.
You go to market, Igbo guy will approach you take you to get the goods as if they own the shop then go back for kickback. That is not business its kickback.
Until we fully fight corruption then we can go fight kickback.

God abeg, see reasoning!

Wetin I do for my previous life wey make me deserve Nigeria as punishment abeg?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca's Tribute To Ikemba (so Touching) / State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) / Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.