Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song (277 Views)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Can Someone Please Write Out The Lyrics To Ebe Sola Allyson / My Best Ghanian Song Of 2018 - Can Any Ghanian Translate The Lyrics For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by Ekitibiased(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Amazing lovers of music

Answer this easy task with lightening speed and claim the prize

Task is embedded in the video link attached - video only lasts for 15 seconds

Many thanks

1st 2 correct answers only
Reply with your answers right below, Time starts NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7JxVasCJM
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by LAXconfidential(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ekitibiased:
Amazing lovers of music

Answer this easy task with lightening speed and claim the prize

Task is embedded in the video link attached

Many thanks

1st 2 correct answers only
Reply with your answers right below, Time starts NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7JxVasCJM

Ogogoro no be vodka, Mr Money ginger..
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by FroshFunds123(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lonely At the Top - Asake.

I hope the reward comes in
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by MIRACULOUS123(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ogogoro no be vodka Mr money ginger

That's lonely at the top by asake mr money
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by Ekitibiased(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2023
Froshfunds123....

1st winner confimed
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by Ekitibiased(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Miraculous123

2nd winner confimed
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by Ekitibiased(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2023
FroshFunds123:
Lonely At the Top - Asake.

I hope the reward comes in

Send a screenshot of you trying to edit your profile on nairaland with your moniker showing at the top left corner. Whatsapp contact is in my signature
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by Ekitibiased(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2023
MIRACULOUS123:
Ogogoro no be vodka Mr money ginger

That's lonely at the top by asake mr money

[Send a screenshot of you trying to edit your profile with your moniker showing at the top left corner. Whatsapp contact is in my signature
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by FroshFunds123(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Ekitibiased:

Send a screenshot of you trying to edit your profile on nairaland with your moniker showing at the top left corner. Whatsapp contact is in my signature

Alright chief, I’ll do that now.
Re: Giveaway For Music Lovers - Do You Know The Lyrics Of The Song by Ekitibiased(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
FroshFunds123:

Alright chief, I’ll do that now.

6GB delivered as promised

(1) (Reply)

Dj Dennoh - Best Of Ouma Basement Mix / Dj Osibo - Best Off Akaba Man Edo Party Mix Nonstop / 5 Seconds Of Summer Cancels Concert After Guitarist's Hair Catches Fire [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.