Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ezeonwuka Felicitates Peter Obi @62, Victor Umeh@61 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ezeonwuka Felicitates Peter Obi @62, Victor Umeh@61 (150 Views)

Anambra Govt's Converts My N10bn Rojenny Stadium To Flood Channel, Ezeonwuka... / Ezeonwuka Hail Pope's Elevation Of Bishop Okpalaeke To Cardinal / As Victor Umeh Goes To The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ezeonwuka Felicitates Peter Obi @62, Victor Umeh@61 by Prisschi: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ezeonwuka Felicitates Peter Obi @62, Victor Umeh@61

Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka, Managing Director of Rojenny Stadium and Games Village Oba has congratulated Mr Peter Obi, the former governor of Anambra on the occasion of his 62nd birthday.

Ezeonwuka also expressed his hearty cheers to Sen. Victor Umeh who clocked 61 on Wednesday.

He described both men as illustrious sons of Anambra who had contributed to the political and economic development of the state and Nigeria in general.

Ezeonwuka said he was joining with millions of Nigerians with good conscience to celebrate the great sons of Anambra on their birthday.

On behalf of myself the Spiritual Leader of Igbo nation and the Ogilisi Foundation, I want to wish Peter Obi and Victor Umeh happy birthday anniversary, long life and good health," he said.

Re: Ezeonwuka Felicitates Peter Obi @62, Victor Umeh@61 by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Prisschi:
Ezeonwuka Felicitates Peter Obi @62, Victor Umeh@61

Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka, Managing Director of Rojenny Stadium and Games Village Oba has congratulated Mr Peter Obi, the former governor of Anambra on the occasion of his 62nd birthday.

Ezeonwuka also expressed his hearty cheers to Sen. Victor Umeh who clocked 61 on Wednesday.

He described both men as illustrious sons of Anambra who had contributed to the political and economic development of the state and Nigeria in general.

Ezeonwuka said he was joining with millions of Nigerians with good conscience to celebrate the great sons of Anambra on their birthday.

On behalf of myself the Spiritual Leader of Igbo nation and the Ogilisi Foundation, I want to wish Peter Obi and Victor Umeh happy birthday anniversary, long life and good health," he said.

(1) (Reply)

Gmail Backup Tool / Prince Tonye Announces Official Burial Activities Of His Serene Majesty, King Pr / My Inlaw Requested For Ash From Our Three Stone Stove (firewood Ash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.