Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Am Innocent -famous Nigerian Athlete Tobi Amusan Reacts To Suspension - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Innocent -famous Nigerian Athlete Tobi Amusan Reacts To Suspension (154 Views)

Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos / Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Innocent -famous Nigerian Athlete Tobi Amusan Reacts To Suspension by ddddon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Famous Nigerian athlete Tobi Amusan was provisionally suspended by the Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU) for missing drug tests.

Tobi Amusan has opened up about her suspension by the Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU).

The AIU in its statement said the Nigerian athlete earned the suspension for 3 Whereabouts Failures.

However, a disciplinary panel has been set up by the World Athletics Championships to investigate the matter.

While responding to the suspension, Tobi Amusan has maintained her innocence, stating that she is a “clean athlete.”

The 100m Hurdle World Record Holder said she is a clean athlete and is regularly tested by the AIU.

If she loses her appeal, Tobi Amusan could face up to a two-year ban.

AFN defends Tobi Amusan after suspension
The Athletics Federation of Nigeria have risen to the defence of Tobi Amusan.

In a swift response to the news, the AFN has thrown its weight behind Nigeria’s track and field queen.

Samuel Onikeku, AFN’s Technical Director said the news is not a happy one because Tobi Amusan is the face of Nigerian athletics.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/athletics/story/i-am-innocent-tobi-amusan-reacts-to-suspension-2023071918331372633

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent -famous Nigerian Athlete Tobi Amusan Reacts To Suspension by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
I believe you
Re: I Am Innocent -famous Nigerian Athlete Tobi Amusan Reacts To Suspension by Xiaohei(m): 4:07am On Jul 20, 2023
When a black person shines bright some people would hate that brightness! May Nigeria stand behind, and with Tobi on issue.
Re: I Am Innocent -famous Nigerian Athlete Tobi Amusan Reacts To Suspension by Conwarden: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmm . . .

Hope we understand that she didn't fail a drug test?

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO

(1) (Reply)

The Punch That ‘shook Me Down To Me Boots’-Anthony Joshua / AUS-NEW ZEALAND 2023 World Cup: 5 Countries Qualify For Round Of 16 / Liverpool 3 - 4 Bayern Munich Preseason Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.