Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? (481 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / How To Consistently Make 100K — 250K Monthly As A Freelancer / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by messi042: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, I'm looking at any business I can start with 3.5 million and be making nothing less than 250k monthly after a expenses. I stay in Porth Harcourt
Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by favor914: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
messi042:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm looking at any business I can start with 3.5 million and be making nothing less than 250k monthly after a expenses. I stay in Porth Harcourt
Yes.
Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by yrhuhfy113: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2023
messi042:
THE ONES I HAVE DONE
drop shipping
virtual real estate
sugar reducing herbal product sales
arbitrage
mini importation
car importation

THE ONES I HAVE NOT DONE BUT SEEN OTHERS DO
herbal product sales
hair sales
THRIFT FASHION ONLINE/OFFLINE
TRANSPORTATION BIZ(using electric bike/keke/cars)
MEN HAIR GROWTH product
sexual wellness products sales

HOPE you find the one that WORKS for your environment and your personality type. PLS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

PLS I AM NOT A TEACHER AND I AM NOT SELLING ANY MATERIAL, EVERYTHING CAN BE FOUND ON YOUTUBE, SO PLS NO ONE SHOULD BE ASKING ME QUESTIONS OR DETAILS.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by Abitolola: 2:15am On Jul 20, 2023
messi042:

Raw food Items. You won't regret it. You'll be making more than the 250k monthly

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by Tonyshow5522(m): 4:34am On Jul 20, 2023
I wish you are in Lagos let's talk business
Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by Sabibizness: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Good morning
You might want to visit my YouTube channel.
I post lots of business ideas there
Here is one of the video
I'm based in Portharcourt too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2sb2JmLR5E

messi042:
Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by Tohsynetita1: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2023
Try Farming.
Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by XploreLife(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2023
messi042:

Hello.

Be very shrewd with that money if it is all the money you have. I'll advise you not to focus on the business with the most yield for now, but a business that has 90+% rate of becoming successful.

I am talking from experience sir. I made that mistake a year ago. I delved into fish farming, dug pond, bought pumping machine, bought fish and the feed, fed them for seven months and couldn't realise the feed cost not to talk of profit. I did corn and cassava and failed again.

After this, my daddy then advised me to buy cows and rare them since we have a big farm space for that. I bought cows with 650k - the remaining money left after losing millions on fish and corn and cassava. After 3 months I sold them for 920k.

Since I am totally new to farming. I should have opted for a business that has a lower risk of failure. Cow, in this case, is perfect. There are more than enough grasses on our farm land for them to eat and there is stream where they drink. They sort themselves out before I get to farm, my work is just to be observant of how well the eat and have the drugs and injection ready in case of any problem.

Cow is doing well for me so far. Now I regretted why not cow initially. But lesson learnt and I am moving again.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by XploreLife(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2023
XploreLife:

Hello.

Be very shrewd with that money if it is all the money you have. I'll advise you not to focus on the business with the most yield for now, but a business that has 90+% rate of becoming successful.

I am talking from experience sir. I made that mistake a year ago. I delved into fish farming, dug pond, bought pumping machine, bought fish and the feed, fed them for seven months and couldn't realise the feed cost not to talk of profit. I did corn and cassava and failed again.

After this, my daddy then advised me to buy cows and rare them since we have a big farm space for that. I bought cows with 650k - the remaining money left after losing millions on fish and corn and cassava. After 3 months I sold them for 920k.

Since I am totally new to farming. I should have opted for a business that has a lower risk of failure. Cow, in this case, is perfect. There are more than enough grasses on our farm land for them to eat and there is stream where they drink. They sort themselves out before I get to farm, my work is just to be observant of how well the eat and have the drugs and injection ready in case of any problem.

Cow is doing well for me so far. Now I regretted why not cow initially. But lesson learnt and I am moving again.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by werisetogether(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2023
Thanks so much for sharing your lessons learned

XploreLife:

Hello.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by nwakibie3(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
1.5odds can generate half of the money every weekend
Re: Is There Any Business That Can Generate 250k Monthly With 3.5m Start Up? by Dangrace01: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
messi042:

Buying and reselling of neatly Nigerian used cars

(1) (Reply)

Acheiving Your Corporate Goals In 2011 / Your Safety Tools / Wanted 1636 People For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.