Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly (1191 Views)

Thread For Legit Airdrops Only / Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by Pinkybush: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2023
If I keep quiet, I'll be the most greedy person on earth. Someone posted in a group I belong to on Facebook, asking what business he can invest 300k into. After so many comments, a lady mentioned an online platform for the guy to invest the money. Many people started calling the lady scammer. But, I picked interest. Since I was looking for a genuine online business to venture into, which I once made a post here on Nairaland, I start following that lady bumper to bumper. I googled the company and found out that the company is genuine. She gave me the link to register and see how the company work. I mean someone I didn't know. They pay in dollar, but will convert your commission at your country's exchange rate to you if you invest.
They have WhatsApp group for members to interact and ask questions. People from different countries are there.
Don't be scam again. Go and google: E&J Gallo Winery. If you are convince on what you see, DM me, let me lead you to your financial freedom. I was not scam, so I'm not here to scam any body. Good luck in advance.
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by Abitolola: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2023
We believe you, we won't say you are greedy, enjoy your 50-100k winery money alone

4 Likes

Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by Pinkybush: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Abitolola:
We believe you, we won't say you are greedy, enjoy your 50-100k winery money alone
If you are not interested, don't discourage others who may want to give it a try. Maybe, I should put my picture and phone number, if what I'm saying is a lie, let people use those things and track me down. I assure you that if only one person here decides to try and bring testimony, the whole of Nairaland members will want to join.
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by Spiff20(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2023
So one must Invest 300k?
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by FFF241: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are on the prowl again. Looking for sorry victims

Pinkybush:
If I keep quiet, I'll be the most greedy person on earth. Someone posted in a group I belong to on Facebook, asking what business he can invest 300k into. After so many comments, a lady mentioned an online platform for the guy to invest the money. Many people started calling the lady scammer. But, I picked interest. Since I was looking for a genuine online business to venture into, which I once made a post here on Nairaland, I start following that lady bumper to bumper. I googled the company and found out that the company is genuine. She gave me the link to register and see how the company work. I mean someone I didn't know. They pay in dollar, but will convert your commission at your country's exchange rate to you if you invest.
They have WhatsApp group for members to interact and ask questions. People from different countries are there.
Don't be scam again. Go and google: E&J Gallo Winery. If you are convince on what you see, DM me, let me lead you to your financial freedom. I was not scam, so I'm not here to scam any body. Good luck in advance.
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by jayred: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Op drop your whatsapp number
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by Pinkybush: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2023
For security reasons, just DM me
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by Pinkybush: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
You must be updated inorder to make it, so follow who know road
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by chweetness: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by ylaa(f): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2023
Am interested. How do i contact you?
Re: My Search For Legit Online Business Has Ended: Make 50k-100k Monthly by marksleek2584(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7782494/invest-e-j-gallo-winery

To anyone having the slightest thought of joining this guy...beware o

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 23rd January, 2024 / What Do You Guys Think About This $700 Minimum Payout / The Cost Of Starting Up A CAFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.