Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant (17422 Views)

Just In: Tinubu Receives $9.2m Grant From Canada / FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by mryes11: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmm, smile. Like seriously
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
b3llo:
How will it get to the citizens?

Especially now that fuel is expensive
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Dshocker(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Canada shouldn't have given Nigerian government that money.

1.... No more covid-19 case in Nigeria

2... Am 100% sure that, some group of people numbering about 10, will share the money amongst themselves.
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by tiswell(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
We demand accountability

no story o!
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
They gave me vaccine
They no give me money
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Larryndelaw: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
victory36:
Money that will not see the light of day due to being trapped in personal pockets
I doubt if it it's physical cash , maybe for Healthcare products
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Onewazobia(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
youngsahito:
Money that they have shared. APC is a big scam.

Oga Nigerian problem is not all about APC, its a rotten system we are operating. Our institutions are enabler of these mess
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by todugo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
You give goat Yam say make him hold am grin

Before you come back wetin you think say go happen to the Yam? grin
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by NAC1666: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Lastmankc(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We don't need handouts from these foreign nations.
Iyaebethegreat AKA IconicR what do you think?
Tinubu don start to cash out
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by greenandy: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
A windfall for share among politicians led by Tinubu.
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by panpan(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nigeria does not need "covid vaccine" service.

The "vaccine" was not created for covid.
Covid was created for the "vaccine".
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by ceejay80s(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
The money don miss road o!!!!
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by davidtemi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
I contracted covid 5 good times so make FG knw wetin dem dey do and give me my share oo. If not...
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Obainomilano: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
This will go a long way for the jagabandit to recoup some of his dollars used in the biggest fraud of the century
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by greenandy: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Onewazobia:

Oga Nigerian problem is not all about APC, its a rotten system we are operating. Our institutions are enabler of these mess

You got it. The rotten system is from the lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers who created 20 new political units in the old northern region but only 17 new units in the two southern regions. From the 20 states political structure in the northern region, the region has excess political advantages and can win presidential election easily or choose a surrogate from the south as president. Inept leaders emerge, be they from PDP or from APC. The rot continues. North asks south to come to the NASS for political restructuring, even though north knows that the NASS is over populated by northern legislators who shall vote down political restructuring. It's a country set to implode.

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Bigseven(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
They should share for us all pls since during Covid and election den get our numbers, make dem use same numbers to request our bank bank details. Selfish people

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Codes151(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na so so collect una dey collect...

canada no serious.. just the play politics with the little change they have.... smh...

if u wan share money create platform for sharing... na today una send covid funds lol

lemao
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by dyera(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Ewehhh una carry dog give bone
I think you meant, they carry bone give dog.

2 Likes

Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by powerblaze(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Otilo grin
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Hotwest: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emi lo kan first major international hammer
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by 2pak(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Master strategist will strategize it into bulabu account
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Georgejeez: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
All we are saying here is the money will be looted .

However we are not asking the right questions , we all know that nothing is given free , especially from the West , they are like Satan who gives caps but collect heads .

What are they expecting in return for giving Covid grants to a Country which didn't see any Covid patient physically (only contorted figures from NCDC ABI wetin be that their name) ..

Hope it's not to woo us to their side because South Africa has leaned on BRICS and station Military bases in Nigeria to curtail the spread of Russian might in Africa .

I no trust these US and Canadians o

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by EdiskyHarry: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rubbish.
Money that will be shared among 9ja greedy politicians
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by occfx: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by YeyeGbami: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
dyera:

I think you meant, they carry bone give dog.

Lol 😂. You’re right
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Jlow2: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Europe and America should stop giving grants to Nigeria, it’s all been looted by selfish politicians from the president to councilors
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by obedience4(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
kokoBoii:
My advice for tinubu or any other African leaders is to avoid anything that has to do with any NATO country, especially USA,UK and France.. Avoid them like a plague, they come with extremely fake love...If I was the Nigerian president, anytime we hold any African Union meeting, I'll be the one to pioneer the removal of every single US/NATO military base on this continent..Those countries love to exploit other countries just so that their countries can prosper....

No NATO base in the African conitent, the USA only operates a base in Djibouti, and guess that the government of Djibouti are not complaining
PS you are not Nigeria president so keep your mouth shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by obedience4(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Georgejeez:
All we are saying here is the money will be looted .

However we are not asking the right questions , we all know that nothing is given free , especially from the West , they are like Satan who gives caps but collect heads .

What are they expecting in return for giving Covid grants to a Country which didn't see any Covid patient physically (only contorted figures from NCDC ABI wetin be that their name) ..

Hope it's not to woo us to their side because South Africa has leaned on BRICS and station Military bases in Nigeria to curtail the spread of Russian might in Africa .

I no trust these US and Canadians o

Go google the amount Nigeria get form the USA as aid, Nigeria is the second largest beneficiares of USA aid after Egypt
It's not now it started nor will it end, so just say thank you and shut the f up
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by Joshmuch: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bitterhelineus:
Allah ooooo

Bola don see cash to sniff cocaine
plus colos and N2O
Re: FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant by whippersnapper(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Canada no know wetin to use money do. Them for carry am go give taliban. i hate to see the rich getting richer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Photos From Ogun State 2019 Christmas Carol / APC Presidential Primary: Aspirants, Stakeholders In Last Throw Of The Dice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.