Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty (84579 Views)

Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police / UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Inyaky(f): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
If na Nigeria, they won't share their pictures and names, you will hear name withheld.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by MrsTwrite(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmm... Sex palava
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by STRI1: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Good. unclothedness on history most especially for women had always been ground at abd reserved only for slaves, prisoners and criminals. Reason why many art works in middle ages to depict women are always men carrying women features like breast. Banned across civilization like Rome, France and Greece

unclothedness throughout history has always been an abomination until now.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Lama70(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mohisah:

Lol u fear ban? But na u strt am sha🤣🤣

@Mohisah, don't draw their attention to this issue. I have only this account.
God bless you!
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by obedience4(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nicenixon:
Mr man that is UK🇬🇧 not USA ok. I mean it's happened in UK not US.

Mistake I know
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Vulcan24(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
DPO for naija go knack woman wey em husband beat am and lock up the man for cell!!

Crazy country ,!

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by nick50(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
na d reason why no man will ever win any court case over a woman in the whole will world..the power of pussy
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Adranidoo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na Jason Statham be that?
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Tobianojoel(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
The women are re..tarded too. Who has sex with a policeman on duty? Imagine, a woman had sex with her son's arrester, another with her partner's arrester, though the partner was abusive.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Cocolatti(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
1Sharon:

She asked for your statistics, I'm not surprised you responded with this. And there are news and cases on actual rape victims all the time.

I am not disputing the fact that there are actual rape cases. The point am making is that in the West, compared to other parts of the world, it is more common for women to allege rape when it was actually consensual sex.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cocolatti:
There are news on cases like that all the time which have help me overtime to come to that conclusion.

Oh okay. You came to that conclusion on your own. I guess it boils down to opinion. Help me
Understand why you think that more rape cases in the West are actually consensual sex than tapes in other parts of the world. I’m open to hearing your logic.
There’s a rape case from the UK that made front page one day ago where a grown Nigerian male met a 15 year old stranger on the street in front of a McDonalds in London. He said a few words to her, startled walking alongside her, dragged her into some bushes on the side of the street, and raped her. Monikers said they felt that was consensual which is their opinion but it confused me. Not only is a 15 year old unable to consent but even if she was, why would a man in his 30s that walked up to a stranger and got her to consent in less than 5 minutes want to have sex in roadside bushes? Every person is entitled to an opinion but the writing on the wall says rape.
An open mind is a good thing to have. If you ever have time, review the statistics about rape in the West while keeping an open mind—you might start to think differently, especially since a high number are committed by family members of the victims and also strangers they encounter in public. If we’re being fair, very few women will consent to family members or strangers that attack them in public.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
1Sharon:

She asked for your statistics, I'm not surprised you responded with this. And there are news and cases on actual rape victims all the time.

Right—I don’t recollect hearing news stories about rape that led me to thinking that it was consensual sex. What about you? I know the thinking in Nigeria is very different from the though patterns of people in the Western world but it’s shocking to realize that unlike the West, people in Nigeria that we’re having this conversation with don’t know and won’t accept that no really means no and that a woman can withdraw her consent at any time. 🫤

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Cocolatti(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Oh okay. You came to that conclusion on your own. I guess it boils down to opinion. There’s a rape case from the UK that made front page one day ago where a grown Nigerian male met a 15 year old stranger on the street in front of a McDonalds in London. He said a few words to her, startled walking alongside her, dragged her into some bushes on the side of the street, and raped her. Monikers said they felt that was consensual which is their opinion but it confused me. Not only is a 15 year old unable to consent but even if she was, why would a man in his 30s that walked up to a stranger and got her to consent in less than 5 minutes want to have sex in roadside bushes? Every person is entitled to an opinion but the writing on the wall says rape.
An open mind is a good thing to have. If you ever have time, review the statistics about rape in the West while keeping an open mind—you might start to think differently, especially since a high number are committed by family members of the victims and also strangers they encounter in public. If we’re being fair, very few women will consent to family members or strangers that attack them in public.
In the same UK few days ago, a man was exonerated by a jury over allegation of rape because all evidence point to the fact that the sex they had was consensual. I am not saying that there are no cases of actual rape in the West. But it is more common for women in that part of the world to turn around and claim rape even when the sex is consensual.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cocolatti:
In the same UK few days ago, a man was exonerated by a jury over allegation of rape because all evidence point to the fact that the sex they had was consensual. I am not saying that there are no cases of actual rape in the West. But it is more common for women in that part of the world to turn around and claim rape even when the sex is consensual.

I must’ve missed the story but that’s 1 rape out of over 70,000 reported in the UK yearly. Out of 70,000 reported a big fraction of the victims are children and teens that don’t have the power to consent. Doesn’t that kill your theory of most?
Can you tell me why you think that it’s more common for women to lie about being raped in the West than it is in Africa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by kkins25(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Just like naija lecturers. They demand for sex when they see you've been cornered.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Torg77: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hii
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by HRMK: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2023
IN UK TOO?THOUGHT ITS ONLY HAPPENING IN AFRICA!BIG PITY!!
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by Originalsly: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2023
Emperormartin:

First and foremost the sex was consentual.

The first reported that during the sex police A demanded mouth action which she wasn't cool with.

The second woman reported she was coerced by the police man not to tell higher authorities that nothing of such happened.

But the truth still remains that the sex was consentual and agreed by both parties because prior that time they have been contacting each other on the phone

Hmmm ... I can see you will have no problem with Police keep coming to your home on official duty and using those opportunities to set up sexual encounters with your mother or wife.
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Right—I don’t recollect hearing news stories about rape that led me to thinking that it was consensual sex. What about you? I know the thinking in Nigeria is very different from the though patterns of people in the Western world but it’s shocking to realize that unlike the West, people in Nigeria that we’re having this conversation with don’t know and won’t accept that no really means no and that a woman can withdraw her consent at any time. 🫤
Ditto.
The way some of Nigerians think in the 21st century is shocking. They really don't understand rape at all.

Pls have you got a link to McDonald's rape article?
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Ditto.
The way some of Nigerians think in the 21st century is shocking. They really don't understand rape at all.

Pls have you got a link to McDonald's rape article?

Yes. I have two instances of rape to show you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7768360/notorious-uk-based-nigerian-rapist

https://www.thecable.ng/uk-court-jails-nigerian-born-man-for-raping-13-year-old-girl/amp
Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by 1Sharon(f): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty by olamilarks(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
Normal happenings in the NPF, you'll pay for police work in cash or kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.