Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos (392 Views)

Federal Government NALDA Volunteer Programme (ND,HND, DEGREE) / Vacancy: Sales Representative/marketer Needed. (HND or OND) min / Food Concepts Plc(Chicken Republic) Graduate & Non-Graduate Jobs-SSCE,ND,HND,Bsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos by mostHandsome01: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2023
Yu
Re: Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos by RecentHistory: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
mostHandsome01:
Urgent recruitment for the position of an Assistant Account officer.

Qualification: ND, HND or BSC in Accounting, Business administration or any Business related course.

Location: Gbagada Lagos. Please note, you must live around gbagada or very close to gbagada

Salary: Minimum 40k (Negotiable based on your qualification and experience)

Resumption: immediately after interview

Contact: 09082778520 please note that there is no time for email application and all those formalities as this is an urgent position that needs to be filled.

Note! Must be computer literate.

40K?
For a graduate?
With fuel at 600+ litre?
Go and give your family members or buy a calculator and be doing the work yourself.

1 Like

Re: Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos by mostHandsome01: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
RecentHistory:

40K?
For a graduate?
With fuel at 600+ litre?
Go and give your family members or buy a calculator and be doing the work yourself.

I wanted to ignore you at first but on a second thought, some of you just open you mouth and speak gibberish because you feel you know. A friend called me and said she needed an assistant for book keeping, even if it's a diploma holder. And that she can offer a minimum of 40k however she will be willing to go up depending on the knowledge of the person. She also stated that it's best the person stays around the workplace so the person won't spend much on transport.

You can clearly see I stated National Diploma holder first, how many ND holders earn above 40k in Nigeria, I decided to add HND or Bsc because who knows, there are lots of HND or Bsc holders still earning 20k teaching. To someone else, 40k may be better than having noting, and yet you are here attacking me when the lady I posted this for have told me she received lots of calls from people interested. So next time, just scroll away if something isn't for you.
Re: Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos by RecentHistory: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
mostHandsome01:

I wanted to ignore you at first but on a second thought, some of you just open you mouth and speak gibberish because you feel you know. A friend called me and said she needed an assistant for book keeping, even if it's a diploma holder. And that she can offer a minimum of 40k however she will be willing to go up depending on the knowledge of the person. She also stated that it's best the person stays around the workplace so the person won't spend much on transport.

You can clearly see I stated National Diploma holder first, how many ND holders earn above 40k in Nigeria, I decided to add HND or Bsc because who knows, there are lots of HND or Bsc holders still earning 20k teaching. To someone else, 40k may be better than having noting, and yet you are here attacking me when the lady I posted this for have told me she received lots of calls from people interested. So next time, just scroll away if something isn't for you.

40k? For a graduate bookkeper in Gbagada?
You and your friend are big fools and God will punish both of you.
Your friend for being calling callous enough to pay a Graduate that amount and you for being stupid enough to publicise the abomination.

Listen here, with this kind of mentality, she won't attract the best staff and her business will crumble.

My cleaner lives close to the office and earns more than that as salary. She doesn't even have a School Cert.

I have no business with offering anyone that pay, but offering a graduate that salary. C'mon.
It's dehumanising.
Would you advise your Sibling to take the job?

1 Like

Re: Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos by mostHandsome01: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
RecentHistory:

40k? For a graduate bookkeper in Gbagada?
You and your friend are big fools and God will punish both of you.
Your friend for being calling callous enough to pay a Graduate that amount and you for being stupid enough to publicise the abomination.

Listen here, with this kind of mentality, she won't attract the best staff and her business will crumble.

My cleaner lives close to the office and earns more than that as salary. She doesn't even have a School Cert.

I have no business with offering anyone that pay, but offering a graduate that salary. C'mon.
It's dehumanising.
Would you advise your Sibling to take the job?

Lol every nonentity online is a big man, well done o, Mr paying your cleaner huge salary.
You keep saying graduate when you can clearly see the major focus is an ND holder, and if any graduate choose to go for it, why are you so pained. 40k is better than notin for some people.
Re: Job Opening For Accountant, Business Admin Or Related - ND, HND Or Bsc Lagos by RecentHistory: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
mostHandsome01:

Lol every nonentity online is a big man, well done o, Mr paying your cleaner huge salary.
You keep saying graduate when you can clearly see the major focus is an ND holder, and if any graduate choose to go for it, why are you so pained. 40k is better than notin for some people.

I asked you a simple question which you couldn't answer.
Can you allow your sibling who is a graduate do a 40k per month job?
And I'm sure the idiot employing will want the person to come to work every day.

I have nothing to prove to a bottom-feeder and societal runt like you. I actually feel pity for you.
You can't rise above your level of exposure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Sellers Support Associate Urgently Needed (ecommerce Firm) / Jobs That Can Pay You 100k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.