Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season (848 Views)

Victor Osimhen Gifts Young Fan ₦‎2.5 Million For Imitating His Style / Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia / How To Make Atleast 5-10k Weekly With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2023
The main European seasons are about to kick off and I am pumped up as I await their resumption .
I am targeting a five million naira win this upcoming season and I feel I will certainly get it.
In achieving this I will have to upgrade my betting techniques and put in alot of hardwork and effort because currently the way betting is now you can go on a long losing streak without getting a single win for months.
There is no more sure games as the surest game may be the one that will cut the ticket.
I always insist on having fun betting as it is a fun game and there are no guarantees using spare cash only.
If you know what you are doing in betting you will certainly hit target sooner than later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by N3TRAL: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Following.

1 Like

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
Following.
@N3TRAL once you are mathematically inclined you will be much abreast about the technicalities that comes with betting.There are alot of codes in it and if you can decode these codes you should be able to win big.
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by N3TRAL: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Also chances, patterns and instincts.

I knew that New Zealand women team would beat Norway today despite Norway as favourites because of home support and determination.

I know that towards the end of the season, bottom teams cause a lot of upset.

I know that home teams do their best in South America.

Etc.

3 Likes

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

I knew that New Zealand women team would beat Norway today despite Norway as favourites because of home support and determination.

Etc.
@N3TRAL NICE ONE .DO YOU HAVE A PAGE LET ME FOLLOW YOU
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by N3TRAL: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:
@N3TRAL NICE ONE .DO YOU HAVE A PAGE LET ME FOLLOW YOU

No, I don't.

1 Like

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

No, I don't.
Ok
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by KosiGee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Etc.

You are saying this because you saw the result already. What will be the score between Nigeria and Canada tomorrow?

Say it now.
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by N3TRAL: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
KosiGee:

You are saying this because you saw the result already. What will be the score between Nigeria and Canada tomorrow?

Say it now.

Over 2.5 with Canada winning.

2 Likes

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by Djamel(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Over2.5 looks good to come....Canada beating Nigeria....H2H would say otherwise....could be a 2:2 draw
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by KosiGee(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

We shall see. You are wrong though.
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by bashtee09(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

Ok
Boss
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
bashtee09:

Boss please, help your loyal follower with 1k to eat ooo, I am hungry and nothing dey to eat.

May you continue to prosper
Account details
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by Loyaltyreign: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:
The main European seasons are about to kick off and I am pumped up as I await their resumption .
I am targeting a five million naira win this upcoming season and I feel I will certainly get it.
In achieving this I will have to upgrade my betting techniques and put in alot of hardwork and effort because currently the way betting is now you can go on a long losing streak without getting a single win for months.
There is no more sure games as the surest game may be the one that will cut the ticket.
I always insist on having fun betting as it is a fun game and there are no guarantees using spare cash only.
If you know what you are doing in betting you will certainly hit target sooner than later.
You can hit the 5 million in weeks if you buy into my strategy, though it's not free but it's 100% sure
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

You can hit the 5 million in weeks if you buy into my strategy, though it's not free but it's 100% sure
You mean through rollovers
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by Loyaltyreign: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

Lol no, rollover is bullshit
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by Loyaltyreign: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

Check my thread , the most recent one. U reside in Abj?
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

Check my thread , the most recent one. U reside in Abj?
I get what you mean playing 1.20 odd with 100k.That quite effective too but to me I prefer betting with smaller amount of money I can let go at anytime.you can check my previous wins too as I prefer playing combination bets.
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by Loyaltyreign: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

I get what you mean playing 1.20 odd with 100k.That quite effective too but to me I prefer betting with smaller amount of money I can let go at anytime.you can check my previous wins too as I prefer playing combination bets.
I can't risk that bro, the 1.20 odd fit cut. I gat a perfect strategy. By God my brother I just need minimum of 100k and I will be crashing out at least 20k within an hour. You are good too,I commend you because I do see threads
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

I can't risk that bro, the 1.20 odd fit cut. I gat a perfect strategy. By God my brother I just need minimum of 100k and I will be crashing out at least 20k within an hour. You are good too,I commend you because I do see threads
You can build 1k to 100k in 8 days with 2 odds rollover
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by Loyaltyreign: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

Rollover is fast way of hitting it big but the downside is the game may cut along the way before reaching the planned target. It's not sustainable

2 Likes

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

Rollover is fast way of hitting it big but the downside is the game may cut along the way before reaching the planned target. It's not sustainable
True
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by ecoco2014(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

Even in 5days using 2.61 to 2.71 daily odds(maximum of 3games and minimum of 2games daily).

1 Like

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
ecoco2014:
Even in 5days using 2.61 to 2.71 daily odds(maximum of 3games and minimum of 2games daily).
Sure you can if the games go according to plan.
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
ecoco2014:
I love the way you took a break from that 2 odds thread.it seems some people on nairaland are praying and hoping that games dropped should fail.you have nothing to prove.you were outstanding and I don't think that feat can be achieved for a long time

1 Like

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by Psady(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Djamel:

Over2.5 looks good to come....Canada beating Nigeria....H2H would say otherwise....could be a 2:2 draw
I think of recent or present form Canada is way above our ladies but a /Ov 2'5 is considerable.
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by ecoco2014(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
guobe:

I love the way you took a break from that 2 odds thread.it seems some people on nairaland are praying and hoping that games dropped should fail.you have nothing to prove.you were outstanding and I don't think that feat can be achieved for a long time
Thanks Guobe.

2 Likes

Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by guobe: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
ecoco2014:

Thanks Guobe.
You are welcome
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by KosiGee(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Djamel:

What’s the score?
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by KosiGee(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

Over 2.5….Wrong
Canada winning….Wrong.
Re: Targeting Atleast 5 Million Naira This Upcoming Season by N3TRAL: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2023
KosiGee:

Over 2.5….Wrong
Canada winning….Wrong.

Yeah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sports Trivia Game / Ferguson's Best Ever Squad. / Where Can I Find Good Talented,tall Basketball Player In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.