Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come (877 Views)

Nine Months After Subsidy Removal, Where Are The Palliatives As Promised? / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by ganisucks(f): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
In this season of high fuel price, I want to plead with our people to exercise some patience. We are all jointly experiencing the pain. All those intemperate attacks against the new government of President Bola Tinubu should stop. Let’s await the palliatives as his government has promised. Let’s await the palliatives that will flow from each state as more money is channeled to them from the subsidy savings.
We cannot go back to the hyper fraudulent subsidy regime where we were spending more money on petrol than on roads, education and health. My people, patience, patience please. I beg you all.
No country has ever made progress without the people going through some pains. Our country under Tinubu’s watch shall certainly excel.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1681797266267422721

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by ganisucks(f): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kikiki... 😆😅🤣😂

Na ICC and Hague be una final destination. Una go cry wehn.

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by SmartPolician: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Agbadorians call Tinubu a master strategist, but he didn't know that he ought to get the palliatives ready before removing the subsidy. Olodo strategist!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Jnkay: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
This fruster call Bayo

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Acekidc4(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hungry Lazy fowls always begging for Crumbs from Government. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Jnkay: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
This fraudster call Bayo

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
I hope this man doesn't die a fool........

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by MrColdsweat: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lazy people waiting for tulumbu palliative.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by okosodo: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
So everybody is now disturbing tinubu. Such is life
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by GeneralPula: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
I can’t find *Nigerians should stop disturbing tinubu in his speech*

This op & his unfortunate ways tho..

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin omo...failure is very difficult to defend..just look at what a 66 year old fool is tweeting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by hisexcellency34: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Who let this rabid dog out of the cage

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by RepoMan007: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Fraudulent subsidy but no one has been arrested so far. Naija is broke.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by ganisucks(f): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

This op & his unfortunate ways tho..

When I can afford it, I'll get people who can write in Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. Since you can't read written English.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by WhisperedNoise: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
This palliative sharing shall favor me and my family. grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tinubu has hit the ground e remain to run, una go get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by smileyoo: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
That's one thing I hated about Nigeria politicians, their archaic insensitivity.
expecting nigerians to be suffocating silently while they are busy living luxurious lifestyles, devoid of any form of austerity measures.
who told these politicians that transparent subsidy is bad ?
who told these politicians that any serious government in Nigeria can never build functionable refineries within a stipulated time frame, instead of impoverishing the citizens through pms importation ?
every nation subsidize one thing or the other to the benefits of their poor citizens, except Nigeria nation that subsidize only the luxurious lifestyles of their already rich ruling class .
Mr Onanuga, nigerians will continue to disturb your Oga at the top, because nobody send am message to be the president of the federation, instead he strived with emilokan entitlement and he got the presidency.
moreover there's absolutely no loyalty in a state of hunger, because a hungry man is an angry man .
Mr Onanuga, ask your Oga to build new functionable local refineries and stop all these senseless fuel importation, by a supposedly 6th most producer of crude oil in the world .
without local refineries, no amount of Peanuts your Oga planned to give nigerians can mitigate these ugly situations.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Bobloco: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
"No country has ever made progress without the people going through some pains".

Every government that comes on board will introduce some draconian policies and will always tell Nigerians to endure.

When will Nigerians enjoy? when! when!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by smileyoo: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

This op & his unfortunate ways tho.. r
( all those intemperate attacks against the new government of president tinubu should stop) says bayo Onanuga.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Gondonu: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Palliative! Useless criminal government
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Khd95(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yoruba ronu inside gutter

All the people that was singing as he Dey pain dem he Dey sweet us… dem dey lament now

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by adebayo987: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1681797266267422721
Policies start taking positive effects from day 1 of its implementation. In fact, you would start hearing Nigeria has recorded so so number of profits in 3 weeks, etc. based on one policy or the other but we're only seeing hike upon hike.

The palliatives I heard was that the federal government wants to distribute 8k to 12 million poor people. I think that's not where the palliative should stop. I commend the 8k, but electricity tarrif should drop by 90% and if possible, let the entire country have free or ultra cheap electricity for the same 6 months that the 8k will run, and electricity should be made constant. That is, let the government pay subsidy on electricity for this 6 months. Also, bank charges can be reduced as well as network provider network high charges, if part of the subsidy is channelled this way, the pressure will drop because these are the areas that keep businesses running. Once this is done, we can now say the palliatives are felt.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Wow...

They said all of you to STOP..

Warning..
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Throwback: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
All those intemperate attacks against the new government of President Bola Tinubu should stop. Let’s await the palliatives as his government has promised. Let’s await the palliatives that will flow from each state as more money is channeled to them from the subsidy savings.

Bayo Onanuga, where is the minister list you assured us to be ready in 1month?

You of all people whose words no longer carry any credibility, is appealing on behalf of the government and telling us to await palliatives that the government has promised?

You mean we should await on a promise the same way we have been awaiting on ministers list that you in particular promised?

Those without credibility should stop speaking on behalf of the government, else the government begins to lose credibility and support very fast in a era when the majority are anti-government.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Penguin2: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol!

Isn’t it funny that while the Agbado Owambe boys on Nairaland keep grandstanding and forming galadima; pretending all is well, the men around Tinubu are actually sweating and fidgeting and begging Nigerians to be patient with Tinubu?

Nairaland supporters of Tinubu are just poultry of ostrich who like to bury their heads in sand and pretend they are not aware of reality.

Tinubu’s men are shaking; so is Tinubu.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Throwback: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Imagine the person without credibility promising on something as complex as subsidy removal and palliatives as he previously promised and failed on something as simple as ministerial nominees.

Speaking with one of our correspondents on Friday, the Special Adviser to the president-elect, Mr Dele Alake, disclosed that it would not take Tinubu up to 60 days to assemble a team of competent hands for his government.
He said, “I told you in an earlier interview that it didn’t take Asiwaju more than three weeks to form his cabinet as governor. That was as at that time. I think 60 days is even too much. A month, maximum, is enough for any serious government to form its cabinet and put a structure of government in place after the swearing-in.”

His position was re-echoed by the Director of Media and Publicity for the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, Bayo Onanuga.

Although he declined to give details, Onanuga distanced his principal from some names of possible cabinet members being mentioned in the media.

He added, “What I can assure you is that even if the list is not ready on the first day, it will not take Asiwaju more than one month to put his cabinet together. He definitely will not wait for 60 days to assemble a competent cabinet.”

https://punchng.com/tinubus-cabinet-ready-30-days-after-inauguration-alake/

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by Landowner101(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Confused slowpoke's
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by duduade: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Una dey crazeee... Ontop how much salary
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come by BOYS2MEN: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Like I care.....I would really want him to die a fool..
FairlyUSEDpussy:
I hope this man doesn't die a fool........

(1) (Reply)

The NLC Strike Is DBA / Aisha Yesufu Reveals Why Politicians Boast And Tell Opponents To ‘Go To Court’ / How A Hypothetical Biafran Republic Can Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.