Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election (407 Views)

Aso Rock On Fire, As Buhari Faces DNA Test, To Prove He Is Not A Sudanese / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by wasiubello: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
I have watched keenly and observed how people from the unsettled camp are tying to play into the emotions of Nigerians with the mantra "you didn't prove that you won election" at the tribunal

Well, now my question is what indices can one use to prove he or she win election other than the form ECs, which are the primary sources of the election results., And of course INEC satisfied them.

Now, Obi brought all the ECs of all the contended states, LGAs, words and PUs showing the raw and real numbers, including the collations with the winning figures to show he won the election.

Plus expert witnesses to further prove beyond reasonable doubt. Yet, some people is still decieving themselves wiith "Obi didn't prove he won election" I believe these minute class is just using that to console themselves and as well blackmail the judiciary not to do the needful.

Please prove me wrong by demonstrating in writing how to prove you won election.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
What is this one saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by duro4chang(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
The papers you claimed he brought did not show he won. It was just a heap of garbage he took to court. His lawyers must chop anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
duro4chang:
The papers you claimed he brought did not show he won. It was just a heap of garbage he took to court. His lawyers must chop anyway.
It did not show he won and Inec and Apc were rejecting it? Are you okay?
Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by adem30: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tell us the figure he presented that shows he won election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by adem30: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
You claimed you won election and still dey look for rerun. That's first class stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by duro4chang(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I am okay. I thinj you should check youself. Inec and co rejected lies and anything that can robe them. Will you allow your opponent to robe you in court?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by SmartPolician: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
I thought that LP counsel would use figures to prove that they won the election because I have always maintained that the APC changed the data from the PUs. If you have the power to change results at the PU level, that info is lost forever.

Perhaps LP counsels want the court to disqualify Tinubu on other grounds like manipulating the election results and having lots of questions about his identity, involvement in crime, etc. That's because there's no way they can use data to prove they won the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by adefitim(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Wait till Tribunal give their verdict then your question will be answered

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by gawu1: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Were you expecting inec to accept those meaningless and waited papers?
Marvelous Obidunce 👍

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by seanfer(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
The Petitioner is mandated to prove he won the election.... That's the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
duro4chang:
I am okay. I thinj you should check youself. Inec and co rejected lies and anything that can robe them. Will you allow your opponent to robe you in court?
So Inec certified results are lies?
Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by duro4chang(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Inec certified results are lies?
You mean the one Obi forged?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
duro4chang:
You mean the one Obi forged?
The court knows they are Inec results that's why they admitted it
Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by johannu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
With the opaque system we have in place, it is near impossible to contest the election results. If the system is transparent, it won't be difficult to see who won or who lost the elections. But you know, we love darkness rather than light, because our deeds are evil.
Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by duro4chang(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The court knows they are Inec results that's why they admitted it
It belongs to the dust bin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
duro4chang:
It belongs to the dust bin.
Fortunately,you are not the court
Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by duro4chang(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fortunately,you are not the court
I am not the court but that is the fact. The final end of Obi's so called evidence.
Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
duro4chang:
I am not the court but that is the fact. The final end of Obi's so called evidence.
keep dreaming
Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by duro4chang(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
keep dreaming
I like to dream but Obi will not be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by Justiceleague1: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
duro4chang:

Re: How Can A Person Prove He Or She Won Election by duro4chang(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=124547396][/quote]With this your irrationally behavior on Nairaland I hope you will not begin to play victim mentality if you are banned.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Soldier Killed Huge Python And Used The Skin As Souvenir / If ECOWAS is defeated In Niger Republic: What Next .. / See Full List Of Benefits Neymar Will Enjoy In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.