Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly (43751 Views)

Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by sheffybugatty: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
See what abject poverty is causing?
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by bigiyaro(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hungry touts, with 10k they can be hired to carry banners and placards from Lagos to Abuja. 98% of them can't even read the banners they are carrying.
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by bigiyaro(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hungry touts, with 10k and a promise of black Amala, hundreds of them can, be hired to carry banners and placards from Lagos to Abuja. 98% of them can't even read the banners they are carrying.

1 Like

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by yewit37486: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Am I seeing double or is that "Dear Nigerias" on the banner? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by AskNgige2: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
Not Tinubu supporters

I’m 100% sure that all of them there are Yoruba people

No sane human will be there to protest for his oppressor

If you just go there shout LETS DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY

All of them will run because them no dey use ear hear divide country

Unity beggars

Bloody oil parasites

I built Lagos I built Lagos e reach time to build Nigeria cement finish

Heheheheheheheheheh

Where are you from?

U wicked o
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by fred04(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
@ is the one holding the banner

1 Like

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Gucciswaz: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Renewed****😂 shege
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Gucciswaz: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:
Jobless attention seekers imo.

If in support of fuel hike, all you have to do is simply accept the change without complaining.

What is the need to protest what you are happy to accept except someone is financing the protests.
no mind they olodos their brains have gone AWOL

1 Like

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Melonsmasher: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hunger go still wire dem for house
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hunger never finish this ones yet
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by lordprogress: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Useless country corrupt leaders and Useless citizens a match made in heaven.
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by EzekielAkins: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allardyce:
You talk like a fool all the time.
What is wrong in them protesting?
Sorry o Mr Wise..
Did you just ask, what is wrong with them protesting
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by udemzyudex(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dear Nigerias ke. grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Haymus007(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
43Ronin:
many of them don't even know that PMs will soon get to 1k. It must balance with forex.
Na die be dat oo
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by BentizilL: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
lordkush:
lol. When it’s time to protest you will see protest. You Yourubas nobody rate Una. All you do is talk talk talk. We are waiting for the court judgment. I hope you will carry gun when it’s time
The way Yoruba give you people sleepless night, is it because they're bigger than you? tongue
I resemble yoruba for your eyes?.. I drop comment, you tag Yoruba... Dem use Yoruba swear for you?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Berankis: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
gaby:
Hungry low-life bastards from under the bridge at the federal secretariat Abuja who can't even correctly spell the word "Nigerians".

I see these idiots under the bridge behind ministry of education on a daily.

Smh
Omo you dey vex o.... grin grin grin
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Parrot69: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Godsonkemz:

The same thing I've been saying over and over that the problem we have in this country is not even the hausa/fulani but the unity beggars aka afonjas. They enthroned a failure like Buhari because they felt that's the only way to get at the Igbos who voted massively for Goodluck Jonathan. And when they were given a second chance to correct their mistakes, they made another one by voting Buhari promax. If you speak the truth, nairaland would ban you because it's working for jagaban. But I don't care if am banned or not. I will always condemn the wickedness of the APC against the masses.

Bros see, it's not even about Jonathan. Since Nigeria became a country how many times has Igbo man became President or even VP.
It's clear for everyone to see that this Presidency supposed to go to South East as the rotation of power most of these political parties signed on the accord and also in fairness of democracy and equality in the nation and balance of power. No tribe in this country is more pro-nigerian than the Igbos yet they still marginalized them and play hate politics against them.

1 Like

Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Pedyson: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
Not Tinubu supporters

Unity beggars

Bloody oil parasites

You are genius Bro
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by phorget(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allardyce:

Give me the definition of PROTEST then you'll realize that you are the fool here.
How can you protest against something you are in support of? The joke is actually on you people anyway, you people are the ones making atrocious decisions yet you people are still the ones ”protesting” but sane Nigerians would definitely acquiesced in any idiotic decisions you people make until the case in court would be decided then we will know the right people that are suppose to protest.
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by nedekid: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allardyce:
Nothing wrong in the protesting.

Protesting.
"The expression of disapproval of or objection to something"

What are they protesting about?
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by gudugudumeje: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are shaking.....
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by gudugudumeje: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are shaking..... They would soon run for cover.....
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Poske95(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
What REALLY is this show of time waste is this.....?!
Well, as long as they got paid, it ain't....!!!!!
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by toneroforever(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
Not Tinubu supporters

Unity beggars

Bloody oil parasites

"I built Lagos I built Lagos e reach time to build Nigeria cement finish"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by ConfusePoint: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Tribe is the worst thing that has destroyed the country the most.
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2023
nairalanda1:
Now if it was Obi in charge and he removed the subsidy.

Yeah we know wink

That is why I respect Tinubu. Honestly am still wondering but then there is nothing to wonder about a man blessed with a Midas touch.

If it was any other candidate that removed the subsidy I bet that since on that inaugural speech it would be protest without end. Tinubu is very lucky. He will without doubt show the Nigerian people gratitude for our calmness and sacrifice by making the Nigerian people prosperous in all ramification through efficient presidency.

This administration will favour me and my family. Amen.
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by Scamburster(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2023
Beremx:
Helinues and Co protesting. When they finish protesting and collecting 2k, they will still buy fuel for 617 per liter.

Ndi ara
And come to NL to spew rubbish as usual.
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one. Let's reject the Spirit of murmuring.
https://www.nairaland.com/7769707/spirit-murmuring

I dedicate “E Go Better” by Tony Tetuila to patriotic Nigerians. Great jam!

Keep fooling yourself. Chronic ignoramus.
Re: Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly by chi4ik4(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Low life elements, they can't spell Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Joe Igbokwe: Ebelechukwu Obiano Deserved The Slap From Bianca Ojukwu / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.