Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship (1566 Views)

Are You Age 23-30 Female Want A Crios Short Term Relationship Leads To Marriage / Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by hivpozmale: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hello ladies

Seeking a Hiv+ or Hiv - female for a long term relationship. Some of you may be wondering how I got this, but the truth is that I was a virgin when I was diagnosed Hiv+ and nope, my parents were not HIV+. I got tested in the first place out of awareness and not because I was living any risky life. Mode of transmission is still unknown. I am not on any HIV medication, I am doing very well.

There are still chances that my previous health issues might be interfering with my result and there is a prove for this because my viral load is low and constant. My T cells are constant as well

So I am begging everyone to get tested for HIV. You don't need to be having sex to test positive, there could be other reasons that could make people test positive. For the ladies out there, if you know someone who might be intrested, please let them read this. Thank You and May God bless everyone
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by druggie233(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2007
Eya sorry oh cry cry cry, i believe God can heal you from this horrible disease becos nothing is impposible towards him. wink

But how did u get infected undecided undecided through MouthAction since u stated that to be a virgin.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by hivpozmale: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2007
druggie233:

Eya sorry oh cry cry cry, i believe God can heal you from this horrible disease because nothing is impposible towards him. wink

But how did u get infected undecided undecided through MouthAction since u stated that to be a virgin.

Virgin by definition is a person who has not had sexual encounter, whether penetration was involved or not. I have not had any and tested poz. I suspect my childhood illness might be the result but to God be the glory, I am not sick, body check up result were impressive. I will defeat my worst fear in Jesus Name
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by druggie233(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2007
hivpozmale:

Virgin by definition is a person who has not had sexual encounter, whether penetration was involved or not. I have not had any and tested poz. I suspect my childhood illness might be the result but to God be the glory, I am not sick, body check up result were impressive. I will defeat my worst fear in Jesus Name
Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy i don't want to sound rude oh wink but what planet are you from ? Do you think Virgins does not participate in any sexual activities , how come some virgins get pregnant without any penetration.

Btw, I pray that you get well soon smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2007
@hivpozmale

Good luck and happy hunting. But abeg no go date person weh no get hiv o you here?
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2007
hivpozmale:

Hi, I think you're very brave, to make your condition known publicly, I hope things work out well for you, and good luck.

druggie233:

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy i don't want to sound rude oh wink but what planet are you from ? Do you think Virgins does not participate in any sexual activities , how come some virgins get pregnant without any penetration.

Btw, I pray that you get well soon smiley smiley smiley

That is a very cruel, uncalled for remark. It also shows an acute ignorance of methods of HIV transmission.

It's not transmitted solely by sexual contact - a blood transfusion, a less than sterile syringe, treatment by an HIV doctor / nurse who failed to take proper precautions can transmit HIV just as easily as sexual contact with a HIV carrier. A bit more understanding, and thought before making a remark such as yours won't go amiss.

crazykid:

@hivpozmale

Good luck and happy hunting. But abeg no go date person weh no get hiv o you here?

A HIV carrier CAN have a very fulfilled life with a partner who may NOT be a carrier of the virus, as long as certain precautions are met, and both parties are educated enough of the facts.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by druggie233(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2007
Siena:

That is a very cruel, uncalled for remark.
It also shows an acute ignorance of methods of HIV transmission.

How was my statement cruel undecided undecided,i was just listing facts undecided undecided neither was i trying to sound mean or ignorant towards the starter. sad sad na wa oo for you nlanders oh
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by lovemajek(f): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2007
are you a sickle cell patient.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
druggie233:

How was my statement cruel undecided undecided,i was just listing facts undecided undecided neither was i trying to sound mean or ignorant towards the starter. sad sad na wa oo for you nlanders oh

If I came accross as harsh, or offensive towards you, I apologise. It was not my intention at all.

druggie233:

That was what got me a wee bit defensive - the poster started this thread with an entirely different agenda - to find a mate, I just thought it best to keep to the topic subject, and not be too quick to go into the "whys" and "hows". I'm sure the poster has enough to deal with in his personal life, without being ripped into on a public forum.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by lovemajek(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2007
okay, I have somebody for you just anserwer my question first.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by Raymond88(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2007
@Lovemajek
I don't think it's right to hold people to ransom just because you fell they really need something!
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by druggie233(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2007
Siena:

If I came accross as harsh, or offensive towards you, I apologise. It was not my intention at all.

Apology accpeted wink

That was what got me a wee bit defensive - the poster started this thread with an entirely different agenda - to find a mate, I just thought it best to keep to the topic subject, and not be too quick to go into the "whys" and "hows". I'm sure the poster has enough to deal with in his personal life, without being ripped into on a public forum.
My intentions was not to laugh at him, just becos i said Lmfao, never meant it to be funny or anything.

However my curiosity got the best of me  sad, i guess that was why i was going off taking about the whole virgin stuff.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by lovemajek(f): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
just to see if the person can accept sickle cell person, HIV+ Female.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by lovemajek(f): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2007
sad sad sad
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by druggie233(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2007
lovemajek:

just to see if the person can accept sickle cell person, HIV+ Female.
What ,

Do you have sickle cell

Are you infected with HIV virus grin grin grin, becos we don't understand what u're trying to say
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by bluesky4(f): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
This is a very serious issue, and ur making a joke out of it.

druggie233:

What ,

Do you have sickle cell

Are you infected with HIV virus grin grin grin, because we don't understand what u're trying to say

She is saying that she know someone, and the person is sickle cell anaemic.
She doesnt need to tell u if it is her or not, frankly its none of your business.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by lovemajek(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2007
have a friend with the ailment, but lovely and happy.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by druggie233(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2007
blue-sky:

This is a very serious issue, and your making a joke out of it.

Joke about what

She is saying that she know someone, and the person is sickle cell anaemic.
oh iight, didn't know what she was saying

She doesnt need to tell u if it is her or not, frankly its none of your business.
Are you okay act all

What the Bleep is wrong with you sef , does it look like I wanted to be in her business or what

I got confused about what lovemajek wrote becos I didn't understand her post and wanted her to clarify it
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by lovemajek(f): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2007
I just did that, because am trying to help out.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by bluesky4(f): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2007
druggie233:

Joke about what
oh iight, didn't know what she was saying
Are you okay act all

What the mess is wrong with you sef , does it look like I wanted to be in her business or what

I got confused about what lovemajek wrote because I didn't understand her post and wanted her to clarify it

Yes, i am ok. I dont mean to sound offensive but sometimes u need to use the emoticon with the appropriate situation.

druggie233:

Are you infected with HIV virus grin grin grin,
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by druggie233(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2007
lovemajek:

I just did that, because am trying to help out.
Oh yea just saw it!!!!!!Thank you
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by lovemajek(f): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2007
welcome, and always feel and be happy.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by hivpozmale: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2007
lovemajek:

are you a sickle cell patient.

I am not a sickle cell patient. A hiv+ plus sickle cell patient will be more complicated. Its gona be either hiv+ plus hiv+ or hiv neg plus hiv+.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by Raymond88(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2007
I just had an idea, why don't you start a website that encourages hiv people to meet up and date.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by hivpozmale: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2007
Raymond88:

I just had an idea, why don't you start a website that encourages hiv people to meet up and date.

There is one already but they are mostly foreign girls, whites, and other races who do not have the same cultural background like myself.
I know what I am looking for. A Nigerian female so we can share the same culture and values.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by Raymond88(m): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2007
Well you can start one for us Nigerians or Africans. . .
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by hivpozmale: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2007
Raymond88:

Well you can start one for us Nigerians or Africans. . .

All I have to do just to find a girl?
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by Raymond88(m): 2:17am On Sep 10, 2007
Finding a girl is easy and making a difference.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by hivpozmale: 4:07am On Sep 10, 2007
Raymond88:

Finding a girl is easy and making a difference.

finding a girl is easy but finding the "right one", I am talking a life time partner here,
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by nguage(m): 4:29am On Sep 10, 2007
Goodluck dude, how about you try dating some girls from the place where you get antiretrovirals. Very few- interprete as desperate- HIV- girls will be willing to go out with you. Just saying.
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by hivpozmale: 4:34am On Sep 10, 2007
n-guage:

Goodluck dude, how about you try dating some girls from the place where you get antiretrovirals. Very few- interprete as desperate- HIV- girls will be willing to go out with you. Just saying.
I dont take antiretrovirals, not as bad as you think, I am probably more healthier than you think. Like i said, I walked into hiv testing center and test positive even though I wasnt having sex or involved in any risky behavior. I voluntarily tested out of awareness, I may actually not have HIV because I was a virgin when i got tested poz and I dont live any risky life, God is on my side,
Re: Hiv+ Male Seeking A Female For Long Term Relationship by nguage(m): 4:38am On Sep 10, 2007
how 'bout you try another test. This is Nigeria, where your test result is not your test result.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Picture / Need Just One Naija Babe / I Need A Good And Healthy Looking Sugar Mummy Around Delta State Call 0705682889

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.