Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

We Don't Need Palliative - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Need Palliative (1399 Views)

Moghalu: Emefiele, Worst CBN Gov In Our History, But We Don't Need Media Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Need Palliative by PoliteActivist: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Leggodeals:
Interesting, would definitely look it up!!! 🙂

Nothing to look up. Just click the link and watch the 30 second video
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by Leggodeals(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nothing to look up. Just click the link and watch the 30 second video
I did already, inspiring
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by PoliteActivist: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Leggodeals:
A nice principle you live by sir. I would adopt fully cos that's what makes life beautiful, when we see fulfillment in making others better. Like you have made me, smiling since morning oo haha

I tell you. We don't really give anything in this life. Because when you give you're actually receiving! This life paradoxical. Giving is actually receiving!
Besides you can't really give anything because you don't really own anyhing. Those things were here when you came and would be here when you leave!
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by Leggodeals(f): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I tell you. We don't really give anything in this life. Because when you give you're actually receiving! This life paradoxical. Giving is actually receiving!
Besides you can't really give anything because you don't really own anyhing. Those things were here when you came and would be here when you leave!
That's so true. With this type of mindset you would be saved from many troubles/temptations. It's so refreshing to see someone with the right mentality toward's life no wonder you can be liberal in giving. Its nice. Keep it up smiley
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by PoliteActivist: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Leggodeals:
I did already, inspiring

Ain't it? And come to think of it, you really don't need money to be KIND to somebody. Sometimes just a kind word or gesture does more than money can do!

Youtube shorts
https://youtube.com/shorts/BC5nPk6M_xY?feature=share3
https://youtube.com/shorts/H6GmEbQHXRM?feature=share3
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by Leggodeals(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ain't it? And come to think of it, you really don't need money to be KIND to somebody. Sometimes just a kind word or gesture does more than money can do!

Youtube shorts
https://youtube.com/shorts/BC5nPk6M_xY?feature=share3
https://youtube.com/shorts/H6GmEbQHXRM?feature=share3
Thanks a lot. You are awesome kiss
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by DrDeuce: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need Palliative by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Leggodeals:
That's so true. With this type of mindset you would be saved from many troubles/temptations. It's so refreshing to see someone with the right mentality toward's life no wonder you can be liberal in giving. Its nice. Keep it up smiley

You too my dear, keep up the good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Need Palliative by PoliteActivist: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Leggodeals:
Thanks a lot. You are awesome kiss

Thanks dear, you too. There seems to be underlying paradoxical rules governing this life - in giving you actually receive. Maybe in dying you actually... ok maybe that's taking it too far! cheesy
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by Leggodeals(f): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Thanks dear, you too. There seems to be underlying paradoxical rules governing this life - in giving you actually receive. Maybe in dying you actually... ok maybe that's taking it too far! cheesy
Yea you are right. Are you a Christian? In Christianity we believe true life for humans comes after death. I. e death is the only passage to life. And this death isn't even the physical one, that's how complex it appears. Its a big world governed by principles and laws...in giving we receive, in dying we live indeed
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by PoliteActivist: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Leggodeals:
Yea you are right. Are you a Christian? In Christianity we believe true life for humans comes after death. I. e death is the only passage to life. And this death isn't even the physical one, that's how complex it appears. Its a big world governed by principles and laws...in giving we receive, in dying we live indeed

Well said. Of course I'm a Christian (ok, I say "of course" and I know it doesn't necessarily follow). But even without being a Christian one sorta senses what you're saying. Though I think what Christ meant was dying to the world - not actual physical death. Just as when he said let the dead bury their own dead. Those he referred to as dead were not actually physically dead!
Re: We Don't Need Palliative by Leggodeals(f): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well said. Of course I'm a Christian (ok, I say "of course" and I know it doesn't necessarily follow). But even without being a Christian one sorta senses what you're saying. Though I think what Christ meant was dying to the world - not actual physical death. Just as when he said let the dead bury their own dead. Those he referred to as dead were not actually physically dead!
Exactly
You even put it better. The more we experience death, the more we live(in Christ), the more we give the more we receive. It all makes sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News : Tinubu Submitted A Fake Chicago State University Certificate / Beware 419: Good Governance Group Constitution Opinion Survey / Lebanese Assaults Fct Frsc Boss : Produces Police Id As Driver's License, Car Particulars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.