Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

“RIP To My 20s” – Lady Holds Funeral-themed Birthday As She Turns 30 [video] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “RIP To My 20s” – Lady Holds Funeral-themed Birthday As She Turns 30 [video] (150 Views)

10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / 6 Year Old 'Big Tj' Is Dead, RIP To The Little Kid / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“RIP To My 20s” – Lady Holds Funeral-themed Birthday As She Turns 30 [video] by godsaveak47: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
A lady has started off her 30s by laying to rest her 20s at a funeral-themed birthday party.

The lady unusually celebrated her new age by burying her past to be reborn anew in her 30s.

She threw a birthday funeral-themed party which required attendees to be in black on black in conformity with the occasion.

A video she shared captures her clothed in a black dress while standing beside a casket; her birthday cake was also made in black with white writings which declared, ‘Rip to my 20s’.

Some of her friends who attended the event could also be seen putting on black and black to match the event.

Reactions trailed the video …

ugonwanyii said: “Na only her know We tin her eyes see for her 20’s”

sarah_oyinadeart wrote: “You wouldn’t catch me telling dark jokes or playing with something like this, call me superstitious nah your Wahala. Amazing deals on Art as well as antiques”

iam_maxpayne opined: “Her Mumu get 2-factor authentication, she probably thought RIP means goodbye smh. She kuku fit be undertaker dawned”

aunty_portia said: “With that shoe?”

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/rip-to-my-20s-lady-holds-funeral-themed-birthday-as-she-turns-30-video

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Healing Power Of Tantric Massage In Belgravia / Choosing The Right Divorce Lawyer: A Step-by-step Guide / 5 Bedroom Duplex Apartment All Fully Furnished With BQ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.