Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,475 members, 7,854,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG (398 Views)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Biodun556(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2023

Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Biodun556(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
I admire Ogun state governor for this

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Biodun556(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Others should emulate this

INNOSON, NIPCO are doing it. Let's stop complaining and do the needful drinking of petrol won't help us.
Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Absuchat(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Awon ballistic missiles

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Biodun556(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Awon ballistic missiles

It is sure way to go. Petrol two is dangerous
Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by NOC1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
I used CNG vehicles for one week in Delta, one even had accident and it did not explode.

I had that fear of explosion but when I saw the one that had an accident, I was convinced it is the way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Raf4: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
NOC1:
I used CNG vehicles for one week in Delta, one even had accident and it did not explode.

I had that fear of explosion but when I saw the one that had an accident, I was convinced it is the way to go.

CNG is safe. It's LPG that's dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by helinues: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nice one
Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Biodun556(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
N
Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by Raskimonojendor: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Ogun Govt, Indian Experts Begin Conversion Of Mass Transit Buses To CNG by FreeStuffsNG: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Biodun556:
I admire Ogun state governor for this

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Finally Moved To Aso Rock Due To Transport Cost / Nigeria Election Na Who Rugged Pass- Davido Reacts To Tribunal Judgement / TEAM BETA NAIJA Send Strong Warning To Atiku, Obi Over Tinubu Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.