Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,129 members, 7,852,843 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast (3432 Views)

Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange / NBC Code: Netflix, Amazon, Irokotv, Africa Magic May End Investment In Nigeria / AFRICAST 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
I trust you. Nobody will ever accuse you of having a brain or being capable of intelligence

johnjose68:

Don't let i.pob heat you ooo grin
Re: NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast by Basic123: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
Investing $20b on a barren country

Especially now that Zaccheus the tax collector is the president

Be like una no know wetin una wan use una money do
NIGERIA not BIAFRA
Re: NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast by ClearFlair: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
ManirBK:
Tinubu is the Answer bro

You will know the answer soon. Nobody will teach you
Re: NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast by frog12: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
honestly, rubbish !
Re: NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast by Ezmans: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
ManirBK:
Good development
I see Bumper Harvest coming to this administration
God Bless Tinubu God bless Nigeria
NBC that fail to digital compliance since abraham is in audio unlocking
Re: NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast by michlins(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Anyone who read the article will be shaking his head is disgust on the number of people in Nigeria who don't read.

Nothing about the article said anything about $20bn going into the economy rather it's about the potential of the media sector if right investment, management and marketing is provided.

God forbid ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Start Forex Trading �� / How Can I Invest 200,000 Naira? / A Look At New Cities Being Built in South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.