Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Naira Depreciates Currently N888/$1 On Binance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naira Depreciates Currently N888/$1 On Binance (229 Views)

How Much Do You Currently Change Dollars From Aboki (Black Market) / We Sell Youtube Views At $1/1000 / How I Increased My Google Ads Naija Click CPC 4rm $0.02 to $1.09 Per Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates Currently N888/$1 On Binance by dollarpenny: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
The exchange rate between the naira and dollar plunged to N888/$1 on Binance a crypto platform

Currency restrictions have previously been identified as a major hurdle for foreign investors looking to invest in Nigeria, the largest oil producer in Africa.

While the CBN’s decision to ease the currency peg was intended to address this issue, it has not been successful in meeting the demand for dollars.

Consequently, businesses have resorted to informal sources for acquiring foreign exchange, undermining the CBN’s efforts to narrow the gap between official and black-market rates.

It’s really good news for anyone earning in dollars although the economy is collapsing….

Salary earner it’s high time to get high paying Hustles because the continue increase of this petrol pump price and dollars won’t all pays the bills imagine you exchange your earning at Black Market Rate here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W_gIC-FYss

(1) (Reply)

Own A Live An Automated Vtu App Without Coding / Anyone Here Who Can Create Wordpress Plugin? / I Need SEO And Adsense For My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.