Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) (42902 Views)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by blacksam01: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2023
Blackestjunior:
The looser should just move.
All this one is just fulfilling all righteousness

grow sense...ur mom as swell shld just tell u dt ur yunger sis is ur elder sis nd u shld just move on...or sh tells u ur a female ehile u have every attribute of malr, u shd just move on
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Newton2024: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2023
juman:
Governorship election was turned to religious contest that was why apc won.
When pdp went to capture christian votes, apc went for muslims votes.
If there is another governorship election tomorrow, apc would still win because of that.
You saw why el rufai talks of religion and politics in the state.
You are thinking like this because you are an Islamist terrorist. You're so wrong.
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeria should forgo ballot papers and go digital.

Hopefully they won't manipulate that too
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2023
juman:
Governorship election was turned to religious contest that was why apc won.
When pdp went to capture christian votes, apc went for muslims votes.
If there is another governorship election tomorrow, apc would still win because of that.
You saw why el rufai talks of religion and politics in the state.
The pdp governorship was a muslim.he captured both muslim n christian votes.d APC was only d muslim votes.Dont talk abt wat u dnt understand, i was in kaduna during that election.He was rigged at last minute jst like wike did in rivers in favour of Apc wen we all know it is LP everywhere in rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Lotanna2: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2023
Penguin2:

What do you mean Obi brought more materials than this, what happened? Is the case over? Or have you seen the judgment that Tinubu and Wike have written for the judges?

Meanwhile, I’m not you that support APC blindly even when it doesn’t make sense.

Asake came distant third with just above 70k votes.

How do you expect me to support him over somebody we all know won the election but was rigged out?

Ashiru won in Kaduna.

Just like Davematics won in Nasarawa

And Edeoga won in Enugu.

Ladi also won in Ogun

While Rivers is a state we are ignoring that the Tribunal might spring surprises.

Stop supporting evil.

Mr Man,ashiru did not win Kaduna,Dave didn't win nasarawa.if they did,why didn't it stand like in zamfara? Between zamfara and kad,which is easier to rig?

You childishly added ladi.i have quoted you severally to follow proceedings on Ogun,you refused.all ladi witnesses are fumbling.either they are lying on oath or they are saying same thing word for word or even impersonating real voters.almost all his witnesses are from sagamu.where is the proof of voting? Because this forum is faceless,that's why you always vomit rubbish.you are losing credibility boy.i hope apcphobia doesn't push you to yabaleft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by favor914: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2023
chiefolododo:
If the PDP could win the 3 senatorial seats in Kaduna, trust me they won the governorship election too
How many senatorial seats did Labor win in Lagos State?, None, Yet they supposedly won the presidential election in Lagos State.
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Lotanna2: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Aiel123:

This is not completely true.
Even christians voted 'heavily' for Uba.
How do you explain Markafi,Soba, Lere,Birnin Gwari Ikara LGA votes for PDP?
Christians?

Basically,ashiru highest votes was from chikun and Sani own was from Zaria.
Uduagjan daughter is commissioner
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by favor914: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Lotanna2:

Mr Man,ashiru did not win Kaduna,Dave didn't win nasarawa.if they did,why didn't it stand like in zamfara? Between zamfara and kad,which is easier to rig?

You childishly added ladi.i have quoted you severally to follow proceedings on Ogun,you refused.all ladi witnesses are fumbling.either they are lying on oath or they are saying same thing word for word or even impersonating real voters.almost all his witnesses are from sagamu.where is the proof of voting? Because this forum is faceless,that's why you always vomit rubbish.you are losing credibility boy.i hope apcphobia doesn't push you to yabaleft
That Penguin2 is just a pained Obidient, purportedly talking drama most often than not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Lotanna2: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2023
favor914:
That Penguin2 is just a pained Obidient, purportedly talking drama most often than not.

An emotional,misguided boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by favor914: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2023
bdon123:

The pdp governorship was a muslim.he captured both muslim n christian votes.d APC was only d muslim votes. Don't talk abt wat u dnt understand, i was in kaduna during that election.He was rigged at last minute jst like wike did in rivers in favour of Apc wen we all know it is LP everywhere in rivers
Layman, you know who won the elections in Kaduna & Rivers States from the distress of your home, because you have AI abilities of The INEC?

Nonsense, rusted Empty Barrel.

2 Likes

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by ajebuter(f): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2023
delpee:
Is it in Kaduna that the margin of defeat was lower than the number of cancelled votes?

Ogun state
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Ausbalo: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Kaduna/Una Sani are billing shop owners in other to raise revenue, His boss ( Mr Know it all) left empty treasury, I believe his confused now
No money left for him
Tribunal in the other side.
Sorry Mr Uba undecided undecided undecided
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Okiton:
this one of the reasons ended being poor and miserable in life, you see the truth and decided to lie to suit you and ur emotions.
Repent else u will ended up like ur father

🙄🙄🙄Who is this one again??
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Ikpunnegi01: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Who will rescue the Zoo and her animals who were wishing for a transparent elections 😂 You wasted your time going out there to vote; some was even killed and still; the results were manipulated heavily against the wish and how the people voted. Democracy is dead if you people don't lock up that manhood of a man and throw the keys inside Atlantic Ocean.
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Nononsense247: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2023
southsouthking:
See as person be like thief.
Highest fraudster.
You no fine reach am
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Nononsense247: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
APC never wins election, free and fair
So 2015 was rigged too .. lolzzzz
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by tolexy007(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Abbeytoy:

But if Apc could win 3 senatorial in Lagos, trust you they lost the the Governorship?

Friendly quote grin

lolz...check well most LP senatorial and Reps are not the ballot papers,that is y. i was inec Adhoc staff during the election, my PU is Lagos island, No LP Senator or Rep on the ballot papers, Only for the President, Gov and House of assembly.

but u may called me Omo ibo, I b Yoruba boy o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Them never see it coming!!
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2023
chiefolododo:
If the PDP could win the 3 senatorial seats in Kaduna, trust me they won the governorship election too
it doesn't work that way... So tell me why LP won president elections in nassarawa plateau Cross river but couldn't even come second in these States for guber polls...??

1 Like

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2023
adecz:

The issue was that nobody saw LP,
Peter Obi or Kwankaso coming. Everyone assumed it was a straight shootout by APC and
PDP and APC was already sure of its
strongholds of Lagos, Kano & even Kaduna, and Northeast whichwere are always s source of big votes for APC.

But by the time Peter Obi won Lagos and
Atiku clearing the Northeast Kaduna even Katsina, INEC and APC had to act
swiftly by abandoning IREV as it was clear
that APC was about to lose the presidency.

APC had to prevail on INEC to steal
Kaduna, the political capital of northern Nigeria.😡😡😡😡
u just type rubbish as usual...

1 Like

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by 8stargeneral: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2023
urbobo20:
The judiciary have allot of work to do this year . Infact , the only hope left for us in this country now is for the judiciary do do the right thing and send who ever that does not won election away
Not to leave him free oh....anybody found guilty in election malpractice should be jailed
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by 8stargeneral: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2023
southsouthking:
See as person be like thief.
Highest fraudster.
New face of corruption
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Abbeytoy(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2023
tolexy007:

lolz...check well most LP senatorial and Reps are not the ballot papers,that is y. i was inec Adhoc staff during the election, my PU is Lagos island, No LP Senator or Rep on the ballot papers, Only for the President, Gov and House of assembly.

but u may called me Omo ibo, I b Yoruba boy o

Ok
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2023
sangresan:

Rantings of an ignorant ant. Were you living inside a hole when the SDP candidate in Ekiti went to the election petition tribunals to institute a case against the governorship election?
they just want to paint the elections ugly cos LP Lost or Atiku kwankwanso couldn't divide votes in North West and East as they wished... So that LP would win... 2023 elections is the best so far by results and outcome ignore the tantrums from some persons
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
chiefolododo:
that's the point

1 Like

Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

Danbruba shege UBA
Kaduna needs a rerun election i know its the laborers that won
buruba

IDONBLIVIT
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by ezechi242: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2023
juman:

Yeah, they are five percent.
Ipob is sixty percent.

at least we now know 99% of your brain is filled with igbos and hatred for them.....the remaining 1% is filled with experience from poverty and hunger... grin grin
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by JosephGentle(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2023
FREE BET FOR NEW USERS🔥🔥
Get rewarded with a free bet when you join Bangbet https://www.bangbet.com/welcome/register.html?NSWVVDL38024791
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by adecz: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u just type rubbish as usual...

You have still refused to stop
taking cheap Ondo weed abi❓

Better go and take your drugs to
manage your worsening mental illness.😵🤕😲.

Don't say we didn't caution you👈
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Penguin2: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Lotanna2:

One thing about you is that you only see the things that favour you and close eyes on the ones that don’t suit your narrative.

I’m sure you didn’t read that WAEC couldn’t provide proof of Dapo Abiodun’s WAEC result. So it’s also most probable that Dapo is parading fake result and lied on oath which is perjury.

I understand you being Machiavellian in your ways where the end justifies the means, but you should know that you will consistently get pushbacks from those who care about the “means” and not just the “end”.

For you, as a typical Nigerian politician, a politician should just find a way to get himself announced; how he did not is none of your business.

I’m sure if Professor Oti hadn’t stood her ground in Abia, you would be defending the authenticity of 108,000 votes from Isiala Ngwa Local Government for PDP alone.

Stop supporting evil. I don’t know how old you are but stop supporting evil.
Re: All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) by Lotanna2: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2023
Penguin2:

One thing about you is that you only see the things that favour you and close eyes on the ones that don’t suit your narrative.

I’m sure you didn’t read that WAEC couldn’t provide proof of Dapo Abiodun’s WAEC result. So it’s also most probable that Dapo is parading fake result and lied on oath which is perjury.

I understand you being Machiavellian in your ways where the end justifies the means, but you should know that you will consistently get pushbacks from those who care about the “means” and not just the “end”.

For you, as a typical Nigerian politician, a politician should just find a way to get himself announced; how he did not is none of your business.

I’m sure if Professor Oti hadn’t stood her ground in Abia, you would be defending the authenticity of 108,000 votes from Isiala Ngwa Local Government for PDP alone.

Stop supporting evil. I don’t know how old you are but stop supporting evil.

Why am I not defending mbah? I started supporting otti long before you knew him.prof nnenna actually did nothing,bvas did everything.
You said ladi won,instead of you to show us how he won,you are talking about forged waec.cant you see that you have serious issues? Did waec disclaim his results? My own governor otu,aks gov,sanwoolu and several others have cert issues.does it mean they didn't win? Was Lyon not voted for? Show us how he was rigged out.at least kad and nasarawa pdp are making efforts to show rigging,why is Ogun own different? Ladi is asking for supplementary not outright victy,pay close attention to details and stop vomiting rubbish.Stop setting yourself up for ridicule.if apc rigged in kad,they should have no issue rigging zamfara,is this not commonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.