Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

“dey Play” Nigerian Taxi Driver Tackles Passenger For Managing Fuel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “dey Play” Nigerian Taxi Driver Tackles Passenger For Managing Fuel (216 Views)

South African Policeman Got Beaten By Taxi Driver / Broda Shaggi Comedy - Taxi Driver / Very Funny, Odunlade Adekola The Funny Taxi Driver..watch And Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“dey Play” Nigerian Taxi Driver Tackles Passenger For Managing Fuel by MideloadedNG: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
An unreleased Nigerian driver has sparked reactions on social media following the previous drama depict concerning fuel subsidy in Nigeria.

Following the view of the current Nigerian subsidy that has escalated the price of fuel to a sum of 600 Naira per litre, many Nigerians have reformed another phase of survival.

In a video that gone viral, a Nigerian undisclosed driver was spotted furiously frustrated while he turned off his engine after he had accelerated for a couple of minutes to save fuel.

While he portrayed this severally, one of his passengers queried his nerve. Reacting to this the young man without hesitation boldly s spilled why he depicted such action.

According to him, the high cost of living in Nigeria deserves adapting so as t remain alive in the complicated status of the Nigerian economy.

Watch Video

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Too Old, I Like My Side Chick (short Video) / Funny Videos / Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.