Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? (245 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by Desammyst(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Good day, everyone.

Please, my sister began to experience this skin disease for sometime now. It started as small rashes between the elbow on the both hands. As she continues to apply powder to see if it will heal, it instead increased overtime.

As I write now, the disease has surfaced on her lap, on her foot, even on her face.

Please, what could be the cause? What could be the possible solution to it?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, etc please put in the front page.
Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by Desammyst(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023

Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by Desammyst(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2023

Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by Desammyst(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2023

Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by 07kjb: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
HIV test asap
Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by Ceasarceasar: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
07kjb:
HIV test asap

Na everything be hiv
Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by duduade: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please go to the hospital oooo
Re: Please, What Could Be The Cause Of This Skin Infection? by Nduemma12(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
It is called agba in Igbo.

Treat it with native medicine (ọgwụ Igbo)

(1) (Reply)

No. 1 Rule For Keeping Your Brain Sharp / Join The 2023 CSO Accountability Forum – By CiSHAN Nigeria / How Can Modalert 200 Australia Help You Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.