Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

How To Make Money In Forex Trading - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money In Forex Trading (580 Views)

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / Forex Sequence System!best For Forex Trading! / Free Forex Trading Signal/forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In Forex Trading by emmergo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hey guys, I know most of you are attracted by the subject of this post. So I will be blunt here and straight to the point
Why you are losing money in Forex is because
1. you are lazy, you don't want to work but you want to earn. If you continue with this attitude you will always lose you hard earn money.
2. You are looking for shortcuts to wealth
3. Lack of research (someone ask me "just tell me one system that works, so I can use it"wink. You have to do some research yourself
4. Lack of information. Nigerian don't buy Forex systems but they want to make money, or some don't have the money to buy the systems. Until you have the right information you will continue to lose money in forex.
5. Demo trading. How many of you have demo traded for 4 months? None am sure

To be success in Forex trading, you need to get informed and demo trade with the information have.
Wish you guy good luck. Don't forget to check out my signature link

(1) (Reply)

Open Your Own Free Webshop In Nigeria / I Need A Link At Napims / New ₦aira Virtual ATM for Nigerians in the UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.