Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) (560 Views)

Beware Of This Scam / Scam Alert: U.S. Visa Scam! Please, Don't Fall Victim! / If You See This Scam Email Purportedly From Seun Osewa, Avoid It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by money121(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
The mumu still get mind called me heartless

SCAMMER NUMBER : +234 903 977 3729

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by money121(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
money121:
Ok
I guess you learnt from that guy that said he wanted to borrow money for his house rent last year or so? grin
Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by money121(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
DADDY2or3FISHES:
I guess you learnt from that guy that said he wanted to borrow money for his house rent last year or so?
Yes my brother ooo
That's how my 20k waka grin cheesy grin
GOD NO GO SHAME Us
Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by OperationalVehi: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
money121:

Yes my brother ooo
That's how my 20k waka grin cheesy grin
GOD NO GO SHAME Us

You were told... I told you on that thread but you were angry.

Its life sha
Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by Candidlady: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 way of scamming.. these two never have food to eat.. if you check the amount of 2k they have collected from innocent helpers it would have passed 100thou'

And later some crazy dudes will call us ladies UREGENT 2K 🤣😂

Someone said begging is not a crime that they are allowed to beg as far they are not committing any crime

Who dey Beg no commit crime
But na who want to help but can't help at that moment na him commit crime.. op truly you are HEARTLESS, . You should be arrested 🤣😂🤣😂

Imagine the beggar calling a supposed helper HEARTLESS... Wonder shall never end

∆could it be the angel dust that is making me laugh like this. This country na WA∆

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by money121(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 way of scamming.. these two never have food to eat.. if you check the amount of 2k they have collected from innocent helpers it would have passed 100thou'

Someone said begging is not a crime that they are allowed to beg as far they are not committing any crime

Imagine the beggar calling a supposed helper HEARTLESS... Wonder shall never end
This one is urgent 20k grin grin
Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by money121(m): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
OperationalVehi:

You were told... I told you on that thread but you were angry.

Its life sha
Yes aliamudulilahi life happen
One of the reason why i stop my weekly 5k giveaway since scammer have took over

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by OmoOlomo1: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

Samuelte.mi337 and miracrood2 way of scamming.. these two never have food to eat.. if you check the amount of 2k they have collected from innocent helpers it would have passed 100thou'

Who dey Beg no commit crime
But na who want to help but can't help at that moment na him commit crime.. op truly you are HEARTLESS, . You should be arrested 🤣😂🤣😂

∆could it be the angel dust that is making me laugh like this. This country na WA∆
Your spelling of that moniker is wrong. It's actually Miraco.od2
Re: Please Don't Fall For This Scam Trick (see Here) by Candidlady: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
OmoOlomo1:

Your spelling of that moniker is wrong. It's actually Miracood2

Ahah

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

New And Imported Original Continental Rugs / Has The Nigeria Refinery Died Totally / Any One Need A Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.