Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund (12876 Views)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by cjudy(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
seun, him wish me bad based on say I dey support my uncle Asiwaju... So therefore it will not be wrong if I say that the surfering he wished me will go back to him and his generation... Amen...
You and your generation that have started suffering and buying fuel for 650 and maybe before the end of the year it will get to 1k. What did I no self, car you no get, generator you no get, work self you no get so you won’t feel the pains of the citizens. ZoneB
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Mubiola360: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2023
kettykings:
Truth be told, Nigerians are the most gullible people on the face of the earth. Can you hear him about statutory deduction and savings now , please go and check his reaction when he was told obi saved several millions of dollars and billions of naira in Anambra
okay, now tell us what Obi did about infrastructure
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Dshef: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Hummm
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Kukutenla: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2023
MTNnews:
What is developed in Anambra
Can you even read the rubbish you wrote

Is not my fault you're too daft to understand simple English
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by francotunsco: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2023
kettykings:
Truth be told, Nigerians are the most gullible people on the face of the earth. Can you hear him about statutory deduction and savings now , please go and check his reaction when he was told obi saved several millions of dollars and billions of naira in Anambra

Note here that the savings here is not to be left in the coffers of government till next thief will come and squander it away like Obi did in Anambra. This is monthly savings for a targeted project whose planning is already in progress. Already, capital projects of great impacts are being planned and processes of implemetation are being initiated. While this is ongoing, the monies to be used would be saved on a monthly basis until the disbursement of fund is needed, by that time, tangible money would have been saved.

Simple economics!
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2023
saintrow1:

You have 8 good years to cry

Chronic ignoramus quoting me. Ozun nwuranwu!!! Suffering and smiling.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by commoditiesnig: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by torqque7(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has a master plan.

His strategy towards issues may be delayed, but be rest assured it will top-notch and effective.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has always invested so much time into planning, cos once he gets rolling, he is unstoppable. People who built the great pyramids of Egypt used same strategy.

Stop speaking English oga,we have not seen or felt any effect or relief so we don’t understand all you people are saying,una comot subsidy and suffering citizens for weeks with plenty promises that we have not seen materialize or felt yet so we are not excited about stories..we want to see effects
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Alawode01(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerians should believe in process.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by 27Pushing30: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2023
kettykings:

You're not that smart.

But you don't even know it.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Lotanna2: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

Suegbe. So it's Obi did not save now. Not that he was saving when Anambra was not developed.
You APC supporters are mad. You only have no one to tell you

Obi was saving without any plan for the savings,tinubu has a plan
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by oneeast: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeria and infrastructure
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by mauchiz: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2023
He should have a monitoring team that will make sure his ideas come to pass. He should make laws to jail people that will not execute the job.
We don't want to hear that lion have swallowed the money.
#presidentTinubumonitorthisproject
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Kukutente23: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Lotanna2:

Obi was saving without any plan for the savings,tinubu has a plan
What is Tinubu's plan

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Lotanna2: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

What is Tinubu's plan

If you had read the whole post,you will see it there
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by limeta(f): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

IPOB lunatic and lifetime wailer identified.

May your wailing never ever stop!

Save your energy
You don eat
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Kukutente23: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2023
Lotanna2:

If you had read the whole post,you will see it there
I didn't. Can you help me with the part?
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Lotanna2: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

I didn't. Can you help me with the part?

Help yourself.every man or boy for himself
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Kukutente23: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Lotanna2:

Help yourself.every man or boy for himself
Maybe you're too dull to make assertion and back it up with facts.
You claimed Tinubu has a plan not me. Back it up, you're asking me to help myself. Did i ask for your opinion in the first place?....
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Anonymous0001: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Olohun lo ma ba ti e je
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2023
The only infrastructural support you can give Nigeria is to bring down the price of cento 2000 naira.. then we believe u are serious
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Believeintruth: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

His strategy towards issues may be delayed, but be rest assured it will top-notch and effective.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has always invested so much time into planning, cos once he gets rolling, he is unstoppable. People who built the great pyramids of Egypt used same strategy.

If you say this nonsense outside with the level of hunger and anger in the land. The beating you will receive ehnnnn even Satan will be sorry for you.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Believeintruth: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
francotunsco:

Note here that the savings here is not to be left in the coffers of government till next thief will come and squander it away like Obi did in Anambra. This is monthly savings for a targeted project whose planning is already in progress. Already, capital projects of great impacts are being planned and processes of implemetation are being initiated. While this is ongoing, the monies to be used would be saved on a monthly basis until the disbursement of fund is needed, by that time, tangible money would have been saved.

Simple economics!

walahi you smoked dried cow dung. This same attempt at saving was what the rebel APC governors took FG to court over the savings from ECA. Now they are now implementing the same thing, this time with a different name. It will definitely be challenged by states. when money hook them, they will force FG's hand.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by EleventhWeirdo: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
TinubuGoQuench:
Presidiot Tilumbu the drug criminal.

$1 is now NGN860

Tufiakwa!!!

Bastard drug criminal

Please cry into oblivion. We are enjoying your idiocy on display here 😂
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

tell that to your ancestors, dumb Agbadorians
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Exceed15: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Park well joor. Let the masses feel the impact first.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Gandrova: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
sonnie10:
I still remember when they mocked Peter Obi, saying that the Federal gov is not a savings account.,
Now they are employing the same model of savings as PO suggested
Know this and have peace of mind, Pithobi can never rule Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:

Save that epistle for gullible people like you.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Greenscientist: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Donedeal1:
You meaning our States Governors have double cross us again

What's infrastructural support fund when the whole money has been shared to our States Governor.

A lot of us don't know this, Governors are one of those people putting us down. Why is Local government money going to state government?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Scamburster(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

Suegbe. So it's Obi did not save now. Not that he was saving when Anambra was not developed.
You APC supporters are mad. You only have no one to tell you
Very useless set of human beings.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by OLAPROSPER4(m): 4:07am On Jul 22, 2023
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1682132322462605318

This seem like a right step in the right direction. This though would have been better if it had been established and improved on before the removal of fuel subsidy and the unification of the forex market, two economic stimulus which are long over due anyway. I guess it's better late than never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. / Federal Govt Under Pressure To Arrest Tinubu / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.