Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank (4351 Views)

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by HarunaWest(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2023
livebyday:
This should be made into a movie ..
Crime doesn't and will never pay in the end you will have someone like me standing over you smiling as I slip the handcuffs extra tight around your wrists and you cry in pain attempting to offer me millions then I will punch yoursmouth breaking all your teeth as you cry and spit pieces of your gum and teeth out I will punch you again and again and again till your mouth is one big pasty soft mush with all of your teeth hanging loosely from pieces of flesh and you are choking on blood then I will push you into your cell

Stay legit and you and I will never have to meet

But if unfortunately you choose crime and we meet that will be the day you pee yourself shouting I am innocent o I am innocent o
There is a movie. Made by Usofia in the early 2000. Search YouTube
Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by id4sho(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
President Obasanjo really dealth with scammers.
Likes of Ade Bendel, Emmanuel Nwude, Eze ego,

Present governor of imo hope uzodinma was a driver to one of them

1 Like

Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by CJStarz: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
I am too hungry to read that lengthy post. Tough times here. God help Nigeria. Summary, please.
Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by Purvan(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Someone should locate this guy and have an interview with him😁

Let's hear what he'll say

Too bad there are no reasonable YouTubers
Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by Govocrete: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dzzzz:
It shows a lot of you people here were born 2005 and some 2010..Am sure some of una papa never even think of bringing una to life when this happened..Have you ever used Nitel before?

They are generation of GSM. They don't know men queued up for hours hold nitel card to make calls at nitel booth.

Men goes all the way to Lagos Island to make calls at oluwole on tapped nitel lines.

Guy man do old.
Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nwude, agba yahoo.
People get mind abeg.
Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by StarFist(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Waooo
Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by Dzzzz: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Govocrete:

They are generation of GSM. They don't know men queued up for hours hold nitel card to make calls at nitel booth.

Men goes all the way to Lagos Island to make calls at oluwole on tapped nitel lines.

Guy man do old.
..OG before IG

1 Like

Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by MrAbufayed: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
livebyday:
This should be made into a movie ..
Crime doesn't and will never pay in the end you will have someone like me standing over you smiling as I slip the handcuffs extra tight around your wrists and you cry in pain attempting to offer me millions then I will punch yoursmouth breaking all your teeth as you cry and spit pieces of your gum and teeth out I will punch you again and again and again till your mouth is one big pasty soft mush with all of your teeth hanging loosely from pieces of flesh and you are choking on blood then I will push you into your cell

Stay legit and you and I will never have to meet

But if unfortunately you choose crime and we meet that will be the day you pee yourself shouting I am innocent o I am innocent o
And if he/she comes out,he/she will rip your heart out and feed it to you,since your brain is still alive you'll have a fair feeling of what your heart tastes like, before plucking your eyes out and sending you to the great beyond Mr poet because this is naija....we have a drug president and the justice system is shit.learn
Re: This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank by livebyday(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
MrAbufayed:

And if he/she comes out,he/she will rip your heart out and feed it to you,since your brain is still alive you'll have a fair feeling of what your heart tastes like, before plucking your eyes out and sending you to the great beyond Mr poet because this is naija....we have a drug president and the justice system is shit.learn

Okay 😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun / How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? / Man Commits Suicide In Federal Secretariat PHC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.