Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States (40266 Views)

IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre / Newsbuhari’s Imo Visit: Shehu Sani Reacts As Residents Obey IPOB, Desert Roads / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Westernlove: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Exceed15:

Patient kee u there. See excruciating pains Nigerians are going through and u r typing rubbish

Hello Esteemed Citizen.

Kindly channel your Frustrations & Grievances through our Agbado Online Representatives Channels below👇

ManaVultureGrills
NoSenseStuffsNg
HelenAnus.

Thank You.
Sweetest Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by chidiokay: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nightwolf1:
In the heat of presidential campaigns, Tinubu was in Delta state. As he was reading out his campaign promises to his audience, he made a detour and asked the audience, " Na Statistics We Go Chop" ?

Apparently, he was directly attacking another presidential candidate whom we all knew was hell bent on using statistics to give Nigerians a glimpse of what his administration would look like if elected President.

If a presidential candidate does not know the importance of statistics in the economic lifestyle of a Nation, how does he intend to solve the problems besieging the people?

Those who cheered and clapped thunderously while Tinubu was denigrating the essence of economic tabulation and importance then should have their faces covered in shame today.

Have we gone from bad to good as it stands now without statistical analysis and data?

I leave judgement for you all.

Oga shutup, How as quoting statistics of china and aghaneastern got to do with solving our dynamic problem

illiteracy is what is worrying most of you, every nation as it own peculiar problem, policies and implementation are key component that turn a nation around.

Peter Obi antecedent as governor is not convincing enough and asides that the 3rd class olodo was just cramping statistics of other nation online, Naija challenge is different from china challenges, we must treat our problem in the ways & manner its peculiar to us

1 Like

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ronu ooo!
Come follow me enjoy dividends of democracy!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by OkCornel(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
sukkot:
ok now i see why you troll me so hard in religion. you are an angry obedient cheesy

Always missing road with your false prophecies.

Oya bring evidence I’m an Obi supporter na.

Your time starts now.

1 Like

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by remi2good: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
EKONGKING:
We are spending way beyond our means for decades .

If u want to avoid srilanka type of total destruction,prepare to withstand temporary pain for 1 year.
This is all you can come up with? I wonder what you have under that skull of yours for a brain

1 Like

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by BabaIbo: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
OkCornel:
“It will favour me and my family”

Engr. O.T. Sunmi

Aswear, you guys are marrrddd 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by chukiz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Coolhaywhy:
It's only a matter of time.
Nigerians will surely adjust and the roads will be traffic clogged again.

Actor no dey die!

Not this time, at all
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Nightwolf1: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
chidiokay:

Oga shutup, How as quoting statistics of china and aghaneastern got to do with solving our dynamic problem

illiteracy is what is worrying most of you, every nation as it own peculiar problem, policies and implementation are key component that turn a nation around.

Peter Obi antecedent as governor is not convincing enough and asides that the 3rd class olodo was just cramping statistics of other nation online, Naija challenge is different from china challenges, we must treat our problem in the ways & manner its peculiar to us

Well, it is not in my tradition to exchange words with an underdog. You are a neophyte in the business of insult.

The illiterate you elected who doesn't know what statistical data is, is not expected to perform reasonably good in handling the affairs of Nigeria with multi faceted problems.

Go and buy fuel @ #700 per litre before you become the poster boy of most demented illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by me69: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
It will still increase
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by AntiTerrorist: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
chidiokay:

Small of you just talk shit, why your own papa no work hard make e buy Nigeria for you

Not every father is a criminal like yours and Tinubu. I need to buy my country.

1 Like

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by AntiTerrorist: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Your brothers are in Malaysian cells on death row for drug pushing

We know which tribe is notorious for drug pushing, human trafficking and baby factory
Dey play grin
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by sukkot: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
OkCornel:

Always missing road with your false prophecies.

Oya bring evidence I’m an Obi supporter na.

Your time starts now.
ndi ala

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by frog12: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
they should blame NNPC

blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC
blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC blame NNPC
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by hush15: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
jJosephs:
I hope the government is reading this News, with hope that they will look into it

Government that has been living in self denial since 2015....

If they can't come to terms with the fact that they lost the election in 2023, you think they will understand that there is chaos at the moment?
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by CJStarz: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
During Abacha regime,I saw Tinubu as a hero,for his fight to see to the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria using NADECO. Now I know he was fighting for his pockets! Right now,he's doing worse than Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
chidiokay:

i just pity you.you go explain tire

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Fugazy2023: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Exceed15:

A visionary leader understand the welfare of the people is paramount and put policies in place that will better lives. Do not compare this promax failure (BAT) with others.

Obi is human and bound to fail. I wonder how you people decide to worship a human. Not like this your guy have a good record of performance. Just unnecessary hype

2 Likes

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by ViktorCash: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Very soon they will be using camels and donkeys grin
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by motionarena: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Based on where I dey 4 Lag, vehicles still full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by chidiokay: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rayban25:

i just pity you.you go explain tire

save your tears
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by chidiokay: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Not every father is a criminal like yours and Tinubu. I need to buy my country.

Just say your father was jobless and irresponsible.

Tinubu bought Chicago uni. he bought FBI, he bought lagos and bought Nigeria if e easy make Peter Obi buy East from iPob slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by porthouse7(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nightwolf1:
In the heat of presidential campaigns, Tinubu was in Delta state. As he was reading out his campaign promises to his audience, he made a detour and asked the audience, " Na Statistics We Go Chop" ?

Apparently, he was directly attacking another presidential candidate whom we all knew was hell bent on using statistics to give Nigerians a glimpse of what his administration would look like if elected President.

If a presidential candidate does not know the importance of statistics in the economic lifestyle of a Nation, how does he intend to solve the problems besieging the people?

Those who cheered and clapped thunderously while Tinubu was denigrating the essence of economic tabulation and importance then should have their faces covered in shame today.

Have we gone from bad to good as it stands now without statistical analysis and data?

I leave judgement for you all.
campaigning after election

2 Likes

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Nairalandhotboy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nationwide sit at home shocked
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by PoliteActivist: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
What pains me is that they did not vote Tinubu. The druggie rigged himself in. He sold drugs to buy Lagos, loot Lagos to buy Nigeria. This country is under a serious criminal state capture.

Well, Mr. Seun Osewa said that well b4 you

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Zane2point4(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:
No more unnecessary visitations and owanbes. Traffic has now dissapeared off Lagos roads too. The roads were adequates enough, but no more keeping 5 cars in the garage and driving V8 Landcruisers.

And subsidizing the many west African countries. Drunk on cheap oil. With the free market price after subsidy removal, Nigerian oil is still cheaper than alot of neighbouring African countries.
When drawing comparisons wicked ppl like you fail to see the spending power or how strong those countries you’re drawing your comparison from, e go reach u soon
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by chidiokay: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Well, it is not in my tradition to exchange words with an underdog. You are a neophyte in the business of insult.

The illiterate you elected who doesn't know what statistical data is, is not expected to perform reasonably good in handling the affairs of Nigeria with multi faceted problems.

Go and buy fuel @ #700 per litre before you become the poster boy of most demented illiterates.

The illiterate that has a 1st class degree that is rated more than any university in Nigeria, how many people in your family bloodline get 1/4 of Tinubu has achieved.
Mumu, Obi want to use statistics of china and Eygpt to fix Nigeria and that makes sense to you, are Nigerians and china mentality the same, do we see life the same way

Mumu it is not by force to buy fuel , it is not water or breast milk, the way we adore fuel in this part of the world is why we are stuck backward, ever since we discovered Crude oil Nigeria have being acting cursed

That fuel dominance over Nigerian lives must be broken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by indemnityy: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
vengertime:
#BringBackBuhari grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by superCleanworks(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
jJosephs:
I hope the government is reading this News, with hope that they will look into it

which FG? Do you still believe anybody cares if the whole Nigeria starve do death?
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by OkCornel(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
sukkot:
ndi ala

See? You breathe and eat lies.

Still awaiting your evidence
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Donake: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Whereas the standard of living in the aforementioned countries are what compared to Nigeria?
raskymonojendor:
No more unnecessary visitations and owanbes. Traffic has now dissapeared off Lagos roads too. The roads were adequates enough, but no more keeping 5 cars in the garage and driving V8 Landcruisers.

And subsidizing the many west African countries. Drunk on cheap oil. With the free market price after subsidy removal, Nigerian oil is still cheaper than alot of neighbouring African countries.
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Emma1Oj(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Exceed15:

Language of the poor
I'm glad you know and has feel what poverty is. If not you won't be able to tell. I speak that way because I don't know what poverty is.

I know schls are on holiday. U will soon go back don't worry
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by membranus: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
ezechi242:
IGBO MAN NO SHAKING WE GO CHEST AM.... grin grin grin grin grin

NA HAUSA AND YORUBA GO HEAR AM SHIKINA ... grin grin

WE HAUSA AND YORUBA, WE GO CHEST AM, NA VILLAGE PEOPLE MANY OF US BE.

FOR IGBOS WEY LIVE EVERYWHERE FOR CITIES, DEM GO SEE SHEGE cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / #EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.