Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) (18837 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper / Grandfather Disowns Daughter For Kicking Out Her Gay Son. / Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by jacklucas: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
What can make a "man of God" disown his daughter and print it publicly for all to see ?

Was this really necessary ? lipsrsealed

Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by erniewhez(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2011
Could the girl be a haul and disgracing the status of his father within their environ? What if God has to disown all the fake xtians and pastors, I wonder how many people will be left to be called children of God in this sinful world.

2 Likes

Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by doctokwus: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
She must have done sth very,very disgraceful for d father to go to dis extreme
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
lol i dont believe this.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by ektbear: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
Probably she is the town bicycle.

Or something else sexual in nature.

Even if I have a daughter who spends too much money I wouldn't disown her.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by arsenefc: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
American culture is different from "tiwan tiwan"

Good name, they say, is better than gold and silver

The father has done the right thing.

We are good people in Nigeria.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lol,

Maybe the girl dey screw her papa friend
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by ektbear: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Lol,

Hehe
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by swaggerboi2011: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
eyah,,,
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by philip0906(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Prophet Dr Jurispudence
grin grin
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by jacklucas: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2011

1 Like

Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by ektbear: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
What is the origin of a name like "grin'AKISANYA"? Especially the "grin'" at the beginning?

Seems like a Portuguese-style (or some other romance language) version of a Yoruba name. Anyone know the story behind it?
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
E no go pass Puccy matter.some men wicked sha.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by r231(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Lol,

true grin grin
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by lagcity(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2011
Most of Nigerian Prophets need to be on Psych Meds since they claim to hear God's voice. This man was probably "instructed" by God to disown his daughter since the Bible says remove your eyes if it makes you sin. What kind of name is D'akisanya Arkisanya? Is that a Yoruba name?
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by lagcity(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2011
~Bluetooth:

E no go pass Puccy matter.some men wicked sha.

grin grin grin wahala ti puccy ma da sile ni ile aye yi, o ma lagbara gan.

1 Like

Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by lagcity(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Lol,

that's one lucky Papa friend grin grin
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2011
"prophet dr jurisprudence, "
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by aloyemeka1: 1:15am On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by aloyemeka1: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

Probably she is the town bicycle.

Or something else intimate in nature.

Even if I have a daughter who spends too much money I wouldn't disown her.

If the picture above is that of a male, will you accuse him of being a LovePeddler?. Why must women be subjected to total disrespect whenever issues like this come up?. There are many reasons the man made such move.

Reasons like:
1. She refused to listen to him and married who she wants
2. She refused to attend his church
3. She refused to hate those he hates
4. She refused to sleep with him
5. She refused to give him money
6. She converted to Islam and he hates muslims
etc etc etc

Please learn to treat women with respect because I am sure you wouldn't have called her the town bicycle if she is male.

4 Likes

Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by Beaf: 2:34am On Oct 08, 2011
The man is a fool.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by ektbear: 2:38am On Oct 08, 2011
aloy/emeka:

If the picture above is that of a male, will you accuse him of being a LovePeddler?. Why must women be subjected to total disrespect whenever issues like this come up?. There are many reasons the man made such move.

Reasons like:
etc etc etc

Please learn to treat women with respect because I am sure you wouldn't have called her the town bicycle if she is male.

I'm not anti-women. I'm just guessing what the most probable reason is.

It could be a bad guess, maybe there are more likely reasons. I don't know. But this is my best guess. Doesn't mean I'm calling her a wh0re.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by tunnytox(m): 4:54am On Oct 08, 2011
Orisirisi! Pala pala ilu apala iyawo loyun tan ona o gboko
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by arsenefc: 5:08am On Oct 08, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Reasons like:
etc etc etc

Go girl

Show that American born Confused Naija how its done. No common sense at all. no mind am.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by Jakumo(m): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2011
As a purely humanitarian gesture, I am prepared to adopt this wayward girl, in order that I may correct her sinful ways.

Before my final decision on this urgent matter, I will need to carefully inspect a bikini shot of the young lady, so as to ascertain how well she will work under me, or canine-style, whichever she finds more convenient. 

Praise the Lord !
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by OAM4J: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2011
Very funny!

Some things are not deniable in life, such is parenthood. He remains the father, denial or not.

2 Likes

Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by tunnytox(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2011
Laff wan kill me die  grin grin grin
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by arsenefc: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2011
Jakumo:

As a purely humanitarian gesture, I am prepared to adopt this wayward girl, in order that I may correct her sinful ways.

Before my final decision on this urgent matter, I will need to carefully inspect a bikini shot of the young lady, so as to ascertain how well she will work under me, or canine-style, whichever she finds more convenient. 

Praise the Lord !

Arent you in like your 60s?

Can you still do 'sointin'

Or you just like digging your own grave?

Leave those young girls to energetic young men like me. Focus on your age mates.
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by lifestyle1(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2011
Wetin concern me ? na him life let him do whatever pleases him,
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by ITbomb(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2011
erniewhez:

Could the girl be a haul and disgracing the status of his father within their environ? What if God has to disown all the fake xtians and pastors, I wonder how many people will be left to be called children of God in this sinful world.
What if the girl is unrepentant , would even God forgive her? God loves a contrive and repentant heart
Re: Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) by pendo89(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2011
Lax75 where are you? I rem this pic lol! rem the woli story?

Now what kind of names are those?  grin@ D'Arkisanya (IV)

Their passports must be very long in width.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? / Abdul Rahaman's Birthday / Getting Married Without A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.