Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here (2335 Views)

SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War / Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / What Really Happened Here? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by faceland: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
He doesn't need our vote to be president and to be reelected.

If you do not like his policy, you can go to court (or police station, whichever one is closest to you).
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by 2O17: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Well, all I can say is `gbado gbado tin gba owo agbado lọwọ wọn`. 😁
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by DatNiggaDaz: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Shege banza Danbruba happened to dem
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by DatNiggaDaz: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bobloco:
Wailing and gnashing of teeth by Agbadorians.....But we warned them

Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by DatNiggaDaz: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
blazepascal:
See how they are wailing!!!!! Where is that Reno omo that mard man

Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by Seefinish: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Usmanovic95:

My happiness is that I wasn't part of the 8.7million INEC claimed voted the man. Honestly my conscience can't survive with such guilt.
I can see the results of your voting according to your dead 'conscience"
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by blazepascal(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin grin angry angry angry angry angry[quote author=DatNiggaDaz post=124563573][/quote]
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by blazepascal(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=DatNiggaDaz post=124563573][/quote] grin angry grin grin
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by stewiepeter: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Take this one hold body for Friday first

Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by DatNiggaDaz: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
blazepascal:
grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Very useless nonentity. Dat shoe brush get value pass the homeless fool
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by Usmanovic95(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Seefinish:
I can see the results of your voting according to your dead 'conscience"

Tell me what you see, be explicit this time.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by shortgun(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fugazy2023:

They are 2 different farmers. Farmer A may tilt the ground, plant crops of different varieties based on his or her knowledge and capacity and based on information available to him or her on the species of the seedlings and using the kind of farming mechanism that he or she is competent in and at the harvesting period, the output is low while farmer B after applying his own knowledge and competence may come out with high yields.
Been in thesame party doesnt guarantee same performance.
Peter Obi of Labour party for example could be an excellent performer but you can bring another candidate after him in thesame party that would be a terrible performer. So let us relax for PBAT
Will u just shut da f*ck up!
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by Fugazy2023: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
shortgun:

Will u just shut da f*ck up!

Aproko. Who called you into our conversation.
Amebo
Empty barrel
You put your mouth in wetin no concern you and na rubbish you finally use your mouth talk
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by Hallenjay: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
blazepascal:
It pains me after everything people will start regretting..they insulted us because we were obiedent...now look at tinubu adminstration it's hitting Nigerians..hard

OBI can never be a better alternative for Nigeria.

Godforbid.

You people asked us to manage money confiscation because u want to win election, bro be patience for a Better Nigeria. Obi is a disaster both home and Abroad.

Nigeria was sitting on a time bomb by borrowing to survive. It's not possible to have a better country dat way
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by blowjohn(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Imagine Emefiele was still around this period dishing out more tight cbn rules...like daily limit of 3k or atm card usage of only 10 times a week    
Re: Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here by fx45(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fugazy2023:

They are 2 different farmers. Farmer A may tilt the ground, plant crops of different varieties based on his or her knowledge and capacity and based on information available to him or her on the species of the seedlings and using the kind of farming mechanism that he or she is competent in and at the harvesting period, the output is low while farmer B after applying his own knowledge and competence may come out with high yields.
Been in thesame party doesnt guarantee same performance.
Peter Obi of Labour party for example could be an excellent performer but you can bring another candidate after him in thesame party that would be a terrible performer. So let us relax for PBAT
The druggie will be kicked out by the PEPT. We've had enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Reasons Why Senator Okpebholo (apc) Will Win Edo Governorship Election 2024 / Sanusi: I May Go On Exile If Jonathan Does Not Support Me / Full List Of Victims In Dana Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.