Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case (2212 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Germany Searches For Motive In Jehovah’s Witness Shooting / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by oteneaaron(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3chu1HD17xs

A victim of sexual abuse in Hawaii has been awarded a whopping $40 Million In a Jehovah's Witness sex assault case.

According to the report, the victim was sexually assaulted in 1992 - when she was just 12 years old by an Elder of the Jehovah's Witness organization.

Fun Fact:

An Elder in the Jehovah's Witness organization is a high ranking member who holds some form of power and control among the rank and file members.

These "Elders" have a secret manual or handbook they use to micro-manage the rank and file members of the organization.

This secret handbook or manual is titled: "Shepherd The Flock Of God"

It is a fact that the rot of sexual abuse of children has eaten deep into the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Dear parents, please keep your children safe.

Pedophiles are everywhere - not just among Jehovah's Witnesses.

Stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by oteneaaron(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2023
The situation amongst Jehovah's Witnesses regarding pedophiles is reminiscent of the Catholic Church.

The New York Times has however noted a difference between pedophilia amongst Jehovah's Witnesses and the Catholics.

In the Catholic Church: "most of the people accused of abuse are priests and avast majority of the victims are boys and young men.

In the the Jehovah's Witnesses some of those accused are elders, but mostly congregation members.

The victims who have stepped forward are mostly girls and young women, and many accusations involve incest. " - August 11, 2002.

4 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by oteneaaron(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2023
There have been several reasons that pedophiles have been able to find sanctuary amongst Jehovah's Witnesses and that the Watchtower Society is now being held accountable for the actions of its members

Most damaging as will be described in detail later on this thread, are the following reasons:

1. The two Witness rule to establish scriptural crimes

2. The three year rule for sins of Elders.

Other reasons include:

1. Worldly wisdom cannot be trusted

2. Reproach must nt be brought on Jehovah's Organization - Witnesses are expected to solve problems within

3. Everyone must engage in preaching

It was not until the late 1990s, particularly since 1997, that Watchtower made attempts at policy improvement regarding child abuse, following legal and media pressure.

However, the July 2015 Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse showed that Watchtower policies still fall woefully short of accepted best practice.

3 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Maynman: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Water is Wet grin
Best Performing Orgy Organization.

3 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2023
Nice one Oteneaaron. I was going to post this News in your Thread. JW, The best performing Orgy and Child Sex Trafficking organisation. grin

Do you know that a JW who was involved in a Child Sexual Abuse case that involved Satanic Rituals was recently spotted giving a Talk at a present convention ongoing in the US? That's to show the High level corruption in JW.

3 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by NSNO(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2023
And I was a fan of JW oh! This one bad oh

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by KnownUnknown: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Peace loving kid fuckers. Lol

A priest, a rabbi, a pastor, and an imam walk into a school…….Jehovah is about to witness some inappropriate shit!

6 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by oteneaaron(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Courz:
Nice one Oteneaaron. I was going to post this News in your Thread. JW, The best performing Orgy and Child Sex Trafficking organisation. grin

Do you know that a JW who was involved in a Child Sexual Abuse case that involved Satanic Rituals was recently spotted giving a Talk at a present convention ongoing in the US? That's to show the High level corruption in JW.

Please feel free to share on this thread...

How have you been bro?

It's been a while.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2023
oteneaaron:

Please feel free to share on this thread...

How have you been bro?

It's been a while.

I'm doing fine. How are you doing? Been a while as well.

The victim in your post really made bank o. 40 million dollars. Watchtower is capable. They are swimming in Billions after all.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by jaephoenix(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Maynman:
Water is Wet grin
Best Performing Orgy Organization.
grin
Usually MadMax falls on topics here in religion section like a rash. Notice he has stayed away. But watch him unashamedly come and say rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by jaephoenix(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Courz:

The victim in your post really made bank o. 40 million dollars. Watchtower is capable. They are swimming in Billions after all.
When people like Maxindhouse and Aemmyjah are funding their orgies, what do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by SharonLoveth(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2023
What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

When people like Maxindhouse and Aemmyjah are funding their orgies, what do you expect?

And they don't care about that. This is how Watchtower grooms Pedophiles. Make Pedophilia a norm and destroy the humanity and conscience in people. Mad Max and his minions have no Compassion for victims of Child Sexual Abuse because they are Pedophiles in their mindset. That's why the Men in that Cult are very weird.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Courz:

Based on this my quote above, here are the posts discussing it. Someone attended a JW Convention recently and saw a JW Man that has been reported to have covered up a Child Sexual Abuse case to protect his Brother who was arrested for the same act and was reported to have organised Occultic Ritual meetings with some other JWs in the same congregation. His Brother was arrested and 8 victims pointed at him as the perpetrator. Yet, the case was dropped with the lame excuse of Insufficient evidence.

If you remember this case very well, this same Pedophile threatened his victims, claiming that even if they reported him, nothing will be done to him because he is a very important man. In other words, he is a very important man to Watchtower and his fellow Freemason Brethren. So, when this case was dropped, I understood exactly what happened. Fellow Freemasons protecting one another.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2023
This is the case below. Read the details. Look at the Man very well. He even looks like one of the Governing body members. Carbon copy.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2023
Occultic meetings.

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2023
More....

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Very corrupt Cult. No wonder they banned JWs from researching them.

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Below is a report of the case in the 3rd pic where the speaker of the convention was mentioned. He and his Brothers were fond of touching underaged girls inappropriately. So, they were all partners in the crime but his brother happened to fall into the hands of a victim that reported. This JW Family are very protected by Watchtower. If you read that report very well, you will see where it says that during Halloween and A Full Moon (This is full blown Witchcraft/Satanism), the JW Pedophile as the ring leader of his Coven would organise Satanic Rituals where they would sexually abuse and torture the victims.

I remember vividly one case in some court documents I read a while back where they described how a group of JW Families, in fact, some Elders, would organise rituals in the underground basements of their homes. The victims described how often they come for the Rituals and drug them, sexually abuse them, torture them as they are performing the rituals.

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Usually MadMax falls on topics here in religion section like a rash. Notice he has stayed away. But watch him unashamedly come and say rubbish
jaephoenix:

Keep waiting for what you will never get from me, if you have something reasonable call me!
If you like quote me a hundred times i'm not interested in lies! wink
Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by MightySparrow: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
oteneaaron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3chu1HD17xs

A victim of sexual abuse in Hawaii has been awarded a whopping $40 Million In a Jehovah's Witness sex assault case.

According to the report, the victim was sexually assaulted in 1992 - when she was just 12 years old by an Elder of the Jehovah's Witness organization.

Fun Fact:

It is a fact that the rot of sexual abuse of children has eaten deep into the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Dear parents, please keep your children safe.

Pedophiles are everywhere - not just among Jehovah's Witnesses.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by MightySparrow: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
JW organization is an offshoot of Islam founded by Cassim Taze Russell.

There are similarities in the character of Prophet Mo and Pastor C. T. Russell as expressed by their followers.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by jaephoenix(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Keep waiting for what you will never get from me, if you have something reasonable call me!

...and he pops up and spews an entire pile of trash, just like I predicted. A mountain of evidence is looking at you. Witnesses, confessions, court indictments, many years of news coverage. You didn't even bother to investigate whether they are true or not.
Why are you always predictable?
This JW virus has gotten in too deep

5 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by jaephoenix(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
MightySparrow:
JW organization is an offshoot of Islam founded by Mohammed Taze Russell.

There are similarities in the character of Prophet Mo and Pastor C. T. Russell as expressed by their followers.

Are you saying our dear MadMax is a whole ass headbanger? cry

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

...and he pops up and spews an entire pile of trash, just like I predicted. A mountain of evidence is looking at you. Witnesses, confessions, court indictments, many years of news coverage. You didn't even bother to investigate whether they are true or not.
Why are you always predictable?
This JW virus has gotten in too deep

jaephoenix:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by MightySparrow: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

He was, he is not, he could be.
Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Aemmyjah(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I see a collabo between a mad apostate and a purposeless atheist (only one to acknowledge his life has no meaning)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Aemmyjah(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Good morning Brother Maximus
How are things?
How's family?
How's ministry?
How's your congregation?
See as country wan turn upside
Here, I'm just busy with academic research and presentations and had to stay off the forums
But I thank Jehovah, he's helping us get rooted in these hard times make wind no blow us away grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by oteneaaron(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
THE TWO WITNESS RULE

The fundamental flaw of Watchtower child abuse policy has been an unyielding application of the "two-witness" rule.

Until the late 1990s, egregious Watchtower policy dictated that two witnesses must be present at the same sexual encounter, for the perpetrator to be considered to have committed a Scriptural offence.

In the case of child molestation, there are almost never two witnesses.

This meant that even when several children made an accusation against the same brother, the elders were to do nothing.

Without two witnesses, the only time action could be taken was when the accused confessed.

Elders were aware of serial child abusers, yet no action was taken either within the congregation, or by contacting the police.

It is incomprehensible that the Governing Body could sanction such a policy.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by oteneaaron(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
The Watchtower 1995 Nov 1 pp.28-9 gave the following advice regarding accusations of child abuse.

"What Can Elders Do?

If the elders are approached by a member of the congregation who is experiencing flashbacks or repressed memories of child abuse, two of them are usually assigned to help.

These elders should kindly encourage the afflicted one to focus for the time being on coping with the emotional distress. The names of any remembered abusers should be kept in strict confidence.

The elders primary task is to act as shepherds. (Isaiah 32:1,2; 1Peter 5:2,3) They should be especially careful to clothe [themselves] with the tender affections of compassion, kindness, lowliness of mind, mildness, and long-suffering. (Colossians 3:12)

Let them listen in a kindly way and then apply healing words from the Scriptures. (Proverbs 12:18) Some who are afflicted with painful memories have expressed appreciation for elders who make regular visits or even telephone calls to check to see how they are doing.

Such contacts need not take a lot of time, but they show that Jehovah's organization cares. When the afflicted one realizes that his Christian brothers truly love him, he may be helped to recover a considerable degree of emotional balance.

What if the sufferer decides that he wants to make an accusation? Then the two elders can advise him that, in line with the principle at Matthew 18:15, he should personally approach the accused about the matter.

If the accuser is not emotionally able to do this face-to-face, it can be done by telephone or perhaps by writing a letter.

In this way the one accused is given the opportunity to go on record before Jehovah with his answer to the accusation.

He may even be able to present evidence that he could not have committed the abuse. Or perhaps the one accused will confess, and a reconciliation may be achieved.

What a blessing that would be! If there is a confession, the two elders can handle matters further in accordance with Scriptural principles.

If the accusation is denied, the elders should explain to the accuser that nothing more can be done in a judicial way .

And the congregation will continue to view the one accused as an innocent person. The Bible says that there must be two or three witnesses before judicial action can be taken. (2 Corinthians 13:1; 1 Timothy 5:19)

Even if more than one person remembers abuse by the same individual, the nature of these recalls is just too uncertain to base judicial decisions on them without other supporting evidence.

This does not mean that such memories are viewed as false (or that they are viewed as true). But Bible principles must be followed in establishing a matter judicially.

What if the one accused though denying the wrong doing is really guilty? Does he get away with it, as it were? Certainly not! The question of his guilt or innocence can be safely left in Jehovah's hands.

The sins of some men are publicly manifest, leading directly to judgment, but as for other men their sins also become manifest later. (1Timothy 5:24; Romans 12:19; 14:12)

The book of Proverbs says: The expectation of the righteous ones is a rejoicing, but the very hope of the wicked ones will perish. When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes. (Proverbs 10:28; 11:7)

Ultimately, Jehovah God and Christ Jesus render everlasting judgment in justice. 1 Corinthians 4:5."

*Please note the bolded for emphasis.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by oteneaaron(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Courz:

I've been good bro.

Fun Fact - I got married to the love of my life this past month.

Sorry say I no send you invitation.

They have more than enough money to pay for the mounting court cases.

8 million Jehovah's Witnesses are ready to donate to the cause.

Moreso their stock and real estate investment is more than enough.

😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Victim Awarded $40 Million In Jehovah's Witness Sex Assault Case by Courz: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
oteneaaron:

I've been good bro.

Fun Fact - I got married to the love of my life this past month.

Sorry say I no send you invitation.

😅😅

Wow. Congratulations. I wish you a happy and successful Marriage. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confessions Of An Evil Man / Just World Phenomenon / Fathers Day 2012 Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi Titled TAKE IT BACK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.