Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit (1727 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / CeeC's Fans Come For Stephanie Coker After She Slammed The BBNaija Finalist / Peace Samuel Omana Is A Korean Beauty In These New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Saadu207: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Sholagbade OluwaGbohunmi Ayomide, a dedicated biochemistry student in his final year at Osun State University, has caught the attention of social media users with his remarkable fashion sense. Despite his academic pursuits, Sholagbade's passion for fashion has propelled him into the limelight, as reported by A2satsBlog Media.
UNIOSUN Jang UK! Meet the viral Final year student who broke the internet with his stunning self-made KOREAN outfit - A2satsBlog

In a recent feat, gathered by A2B Media, Ayomide gained viral fame on various social media platforms for his awe-inspiring Korean outfit. Notably, what sets his achievement apart is the fact that he meticulously crafted the ensemble entirely on his own, showcasing his remarkable talent and creativity.

The outfit included a beautiful hat crafted from needle, net, thread, and copper wire. It's no secret that Sholagbade is a huge fan of Korean culture, which is evident in his work.

When asked about his brand, he revealed that he plans on starting a school of fashion someday, and AcetylcoA Fashion House will be the name of the brand. His clients have been raving about his work, with many asking him to make similar outfits for them.

Join us in exploring the world of Ayomide as he shares his amazing story, inspiration and fashion journey with A2satsBlog Correspondent, which serves as a testament to the power of pursuing one's passions alongside academic pursuits.

Checkout the brief interview session with SHOLAGBADE below:

Kindly tell us your name, school, department and level please
I'm Sholagbade OluwaGbohunmi Ayomide by name, a student of Osun state university, department of Biochemistry and I am presently in my final year.

A particular picture of you in a Korean outfit has been going viral online for a couple of days, how do you feel about this?
Excited, impressed because I see it really worth making the outfit.

You mean you made the outfit all by yourself?
Yes sir, Although I cut the body of the cloth in a Tailor shop in school area. So the owner of the, assisted me in thinking/ let me say he supervised me. But the remaining cutting and Sewing was done by me in a female Friend hostel who has a sewing machine. The hat was done using Needle, Net, thread and copper wire right in my own hostel (overnight)

But it seems like it took a lot of time and effort. What's the duration of time you spent on making the outfit?
3 days spent. I spent like roughly 2hours on the cutting on the first day, about 4 hours on the sewing on the second day, and about 3hours + on the hat overnight.

What inspired you to make that particular outfit?
I love Koreans styles, music, movies, language, and everything about their culture. Am even learning Korean Language (Hangeul) since last year September at Yonsei University on a Coursera online platform. Although, I have to pause abit because of Academics, UNIOSUN stress is another thing to consider.

What's the name of your Fashion brand?
AcetylcoA Fashion House

Has your Brand been getting enough recognition and patronization since you went viral?
Yeah, to some large extent. People do ask me, "you made the outfit ?? maybe you make something similar for me too". But I don't really tell people the name yet. But that's the planned name if eventually am starting a school of Fashion someday ( of which is part of my plan)

Do you make other styles/types of outfits as well?
Not yet. But planning on making one when money is available.

Basically you make ONLY Korean outfits for now right?
I make male outfit for people on a normal day. But I can also make the Korean outfit if any of my customers are interested.

How can your prospective clients reach you for your service?
Via Phone call - 08119653072, 07032736427
Via WhatsApp - 08119653072
Via Facebook - Gbohunmi Ayomide
Via Instagram - @gbohunmiayomide.

We have come to the end of your interview session. It has been fun interacting with you for the past few minutes. Thanks for taking out time to have this session with us, we appreciate you.
It's my pleasure sir

Sholagbade's ability to excel in both his studies and fashion endeavors demonstrates a multifaceted individual who has embraced the opportunity to shine in diverse areas of interest.

If you're interested in his services, feel free to reach out to him on any of his social media platforms. He makes male outfits on a regular basis, but if you're interested in a unique Korean outfit, he can also create that for you.

All in all, Ayomide's passion for fashion is truly inspiring. It goes to show that with hard work and determination, you can turn your dreams into a reality. Keep an eye out for AcetylcoA Fashion House - we're confident it will become a household name in the fashion industry in the nearest future.

Our goal at A2satsBlog Media is to always render a platform to promote grassroot talents and gifted individuals. Do you know of one? simply reach us via email a2satsblog@gmail.com

Source: https://www.a2satsblog.com/2023/07/catch-up-time-with-a2sat-uniosun-jang.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by illicit(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Where d outfit
Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Saadu207: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2023

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by illicit(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2023
Saadu207:

More pictures available via the source: https://www.a2satsblog.com/2023/07/catch-up-time-with-a2sat-uniosun-jang.html?m=1

Looks bad on him

What he doesn't understand is that the Korean society is stratified, their costumes are class related

2 Likes

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Chee59(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Is this a joke or what?

5 Likes

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Saadu207: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2023
illicit:

Looks bad on him

What he doesn't understand is that the Korean society is stratified, their costumes are class related

Smiles, you're talking about looks while we're admiring the creativity. Why are we always finding faults where there's none?

PS: The outfit looks great on him btw

2 Likes

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by illicit(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2023
Saadu207:

Smiles, you're talking about looks while we're admiring the creativity. Why are we always finding faults where there's none?

Lol where is the creativity

People sew clothes all d time, better ones self

Are u saying it's creative cos it's Korean?

He didn't do anything special, infact he did nothing

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Saadu207: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
illicit:

Your POV
Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by emmy512: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Saadu207:
Sholagbade OluwaGbohunmi Ayomide, a dedicated biochemistry student in his final year at Osun State University, has caught the attention of social media users with his remarkable fashion sense. Despite his academic pursuits, Sholagbade's passion for fashion has propelled him into the limelight, as reported by A2satsBlog Media.
UNIOSUN Jang UK! Meet the viral Final year student who broke the internet with his stunning self-made KOREAN outfit - A2satsBlog

In a recent feat, gathered by A2B Media, Ayomide gained viral fame on various social media platforms for his awe-inspiring Korean outfit. Notably, what sets his achievement apart is the fact that he meticulously crafted the ensemble entirely on his own, showcasing his remarkable talent and creativity.

The outfit included a beautiful hat crafted from needle, net, thread, and copper wire. It's no secret that Sholagbade is a huge fan of Korean culture, which is evident in his work.

When asked about his brand, he revealed that he plans on starting a school of fashion someday, and AcetylcoA Fashion House will be the name of the brand. His clients have been raving about his work, with many asking him to make similar outfits for them.

Join us in exploring the world of Ayomide as he shares his amazing story, inspiration and fashion journey with A2satsBlog Correspondent, which serves as a testament to the power of pursuing one's passions alongside academic pursuits.

Checkout the brief interview session with SHOLAGBADE below:

Sholagbade's ability to excel in both his studies and fashion endeavors demonstrates a multifaceted individual who has embraced the opportunity to shine in diverse areas of interest.

If you're interested in his services, feel free to reach out to him on any of his social media platforms. He makes male outfits on a regular basis, but if you're interested in a unique Korean outfit, he can also create that for you.

All in all, Ayomide's passion for fashion is truly inspiring. It goes to show that with hard work and determination, you can turn your dreams into a reality. Keep an eye out for AcetylcoA Fashion House - we're confident it will become a household name in the fashion industry in the nearest future.

Our goal at A2satsBlog Media is to always render a platform to promote grassroot talents and gifted individuals. Do you know of one? simply reach us via email a2satsblog@gmail.com

Source: https://www.a2satsblog.com/2023/07/catch-up-time-with-a2sat-uniosun-jang.html?m=1
White is different from white color.

Nothing special here

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Foodqueen(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
This jalamia be wetin everybody de sew now.

2 Likes

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Saadu207:

Honestly, it doesn't look good on him.

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Baronthecelebri: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nonsense Post

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Abolodje: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dude looks like a jerk

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by ATPase34: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Saadu207:

Your POV
It actually make sense of course, it is neither a talent show nor prize entertainment, it was a final year custom day as reported. So I guess the creativity here is not about perfection. It is just about the uniqueness of the outfit that caught social media's attention. And to be sincere, the outfit is nice.
Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by ATPase34: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abolodje:
Dude looks like a jerk

Smile, well different people with different perspective.
Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by ATPase34: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
illicit:

It actually make sense of course, it is neither a talent show nor prize entertainment, it was a final year custom day as reported. So I guess the creativity here is not about perfection. It is just about the uniqueness of the outfit that caught social media's attention. And to be sincere, the outfit is nice.
Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by Abolodje: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2023
ATPase34:

Smile, well different people with different perspective.
You’re much of a bigger jerk when you type “smile” instead of just using the smile emoji.
And you’re delusional if you think that outfit looks nice on him, he doesn’t even look confident wearing the outfit and taking pictures with his mates.

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIOSUN Jang UK! The Finalist Who Went Viral After Making A Korean Outfit by CaptMarvel(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Chee59:
Is this a joke or what?
it is not a joke it is Joke lol

(1) (Reply)

Movie Stars Vs Music Stars. Which People Are Richer / Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy / New Announcement: Maryam Babangida Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.