Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre (1078 Views)

Just Bought My First Benz, Thank God For Binance Futures / Thank God It's Friday / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2023
When you understand the structure of market ,this is how uour trades will definitely look like.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2023
And more!!!!!

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2023
560pips in the bag on a Friday?
Damn!!!!!

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by Ybholy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
shinkaku:
560pips in the bag on a Friday?
Damn!!!!!

How much profits is this bro?
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ybholy:

How much profits is this bro?

It's a cent account and the ¥ pairs equate to less than a cent for the smallest lot side.
The 500+ pips amounted to $4.42 in profit.
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by Ybholy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
shinkaku:

It's a cent account and the ¥ pairs equate to less than a cent for the smallest lot side.

Okay. Enjoy

I makes $10+ daily from Deriv. Any day I trade..
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
shinkaku:

For micro lots,it should equate to $44.20, $442 for mini and $4,420 for a standard all for a lot size.
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ybholy:

Okay. Enjoy

I makes $10+ daily from Deriv. Any day I trade.
That's kool.
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by Ybholy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
shinkaku:

That's kool.

At times high to $50. At times low. Or loss. Lol 😂

But my plan was $10 per day. Though the discipline isn’t there yet. I don’t know why I will go above it that. Lol 😆
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ybholy:

At times high to $50. At times low. Or loss. Lol 😂

But my plan was $10 per day. Though the discipline isn’t there yet. I don’t know why I will go above it that. Lol 😆

The discipline you talked about is no fault of yrs.
When we aim for something in yr case($50) and we don't get it in full,the body shunts blood supply to the parietal cortex ie the thinking brain and all we have at that moment is the limbic section for emotions "FLIGHT or FIGHT". At this state,we are not rational 'cos of the response to stress.It's the body's response mechanism to stress.
It's a deep seated subconscious psychology every trader encounters but only those that have mastered this art come out profitable in the long run.
Reason for the infinitesimal few successful traders at the top of the food chain in this business.
Keep a journal either written or memorized any time you push the "BUY" or "SELL" button.The contents should be: The thoughts,feelings and emotions running thru' yr mind about the trades.
They will either be thoughts of a loss,win or a neutral trade.
This journaling will instill the "DISCIPLINE" you need.

1 Like

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
The legendary Richard D. Wyckoff,who by 1925,had over 200,000 clients and subscribers to his trading and investment services said:
- " yr education in investing in stocks will not be complete until you can cover all yr shorts and GO LONG AT THE BOTTOM of a panic, a depression or of an intermediate swing, and sell out all long stocks and GO SHORT AT THE TOP of a boom or an intermediate bull movement.This will be the result of practice,training and experience.It requires great flexibility of mind and absolute control of your emotions."
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by Ybholy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
shinkaku:

The discipline you talked about is no fault of yrs.
When we aim for something in yr case($50) and we don't get it in full,the body shunts blood supply to the parietal cortex ie the thinking brain and all we have at that moment is the limbic section for emotions "FLIGHT or FIGHT". At this state,we are not rational 'cos of the response to stress.It's the body's response mechanism to stress.
It's a deep seated subconscious psychology every trader encounters but only those that have mastered this art come out profitable in the long run.
Reason for the infinitesimal few successful traders at the top of the food chain in this business.
Keep a journal either written or memorized any time you push the "BUY" or "SELL" button.The contents should be: The thoughts,feelings and emotions running thru' yr mind about the trades.
They will either be thoughts of a loss,win or a neutral trade.
This journaling will instill the "DISCIPLINE" you need.

Nice piece. God bless ya.

I’ll try to master my own discipline
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by PexChangeNL: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2023
L
T
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by PexChangeNL: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by PexChangeNL: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
And another Money Friday.
56 pips in the bag.

Thank God it's Friday.
- Dr. Dre

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
And this is the real Friday money.
216pips on a Friday in this asset class.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Traders were beaten to a pulp yesterday/today on the ¥ pairs.
Bids were misconstrued for liquidation (late).

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2023
How the buy order on €/¥ looks so far.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2023
And the £/¥ is not left outta the Bull party.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
€/¥ still balling despite the CPI news on the dollar.It"s effect is evident on all pairs.
The retail community was fooled into selling at the leg showed by the blue arrow.Smart Money bought more cheaper stock in addition to that they have accumulated earlier.
Smart money always win.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
And it's a wrap for the trading day.
410pips in the bag

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
The buy on the Quid vs the Kiwi looks real good.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Quid vs Aussie looking good too.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY
- DR. DRE
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amazingly,trading is one of the most powerful self-development avenue you will encounter in your life.
You have to learn to rebuild the mind.
Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
My liquidation on the €/$ before the CPI release 2morrow.
So far looking good.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
And liquidation on the Quid/Greenback b4 the CPI on the greenback 2mrw.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
The straggler amongst the $pairs but liquidation looking good though.
Kiwi/Greenback.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2023
The £/$ still looking good on liquidation after the release on the £ 7am this morning b4 the CPI figures on the $ later in the day.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2023
The professional placed "BIDS" which I followed from ystrday's (Fibre/Ninja) rally.

Re: Thank God It's MONEY Friday - Dr. Dre by shinkaku: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bought the €/¥ at the blue arrows since ystrday and the yellow arrows depicts the effect of the CPI news on the $ (1:30pm 2day) even though the $ is not quoted on the €/¥.
A 'lil over 100pips and counting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accessing The Shares / Properties Of Late Relatives / Buy A Property And Earn 100% In 3month Time / Earn N48k Weekly - N248k Monthly Printing Recharge Cards And Data Plan Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.