Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute (1843 Views)

Mastermind Of The 2022 Train Attack, Kidnap Of Greenfield Students Arrested / 81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video) / Stella Okotie, UNIBEN Staff Killed, 1 Injured As Police Chase Driver Over N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Three students of Bingham University in Abuja have been arrested for the murder of a Bolt driver, Obasi Okeke. The students, Obasieyene Inemesit Inem, Aaron Anthony, and Alasan Ayomide Olusegun, were arrested after a police investigation into the driver's death.

The investigation revealed that the students had called the driver to take them to Guzape Area of Abuja to buy Indian hemp. After the purchase, the students realized that they did not have enough money to pay for the ride. They tried to show the driver a fake debit alert on their phone, but the driver insisted that he had not received any money.

An argument ensued, and one of the students pulled out a knife and slit the driver's throat. The students then fled the scene.

The suspects have since confessed to the crime and will be charged to court soon.

https://www.truecrimeavenue.com/2023/07/fct-police-arrest-three-bingham.html
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Sasi54: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2023
Hmmmm, I pray death sentence as a judgement to all of them. They are very stupid and they don't deserve to live.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by shagasha: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Nonsense students. No more freedom for them.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2023
Death sentence straight
Sasi54:
Hmmmm, I pray death sentence as a judgement to all of them. They are very stupid and they don't deserve to live.
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Westerhoffe(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Going around with a knife… interesting… angry
Now that you killed him because you couldn't afford to pay, are you happy?

I hope they get the deserved judgment because these students are dangerous to the society.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ver very sad
Westerhoffe:
Going around with a knife… interesting… angry
Now that you killed him because you couldn't afford to pay, are you happy?

I hope they get the deserved judgment because these students are dangerous to the society.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by jimmyolasun: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
So they rather buy Igbo and go to prison... Awon omokomo

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Useless boys
jimmyolasun:
So they rather buy Igbo and go to prison... Awon omokomo
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Westerhoffe(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Welovetruecrime:
Ver very sad

Imagine their kind of choice… weed over freedom.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
They must die by hanging too

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by symbianDON(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
This quite scary!!! What manner of youths are these?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Baronthecelebri: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
Very bad
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by madscientist88(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
you cant be a cab driver and not have a linsensed gun,you let your employers and police know about it and you are good to go,if he had a gun them for bury them head stup!d mudafukas.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
This won't be a bad idea at all
madscientist88:
you cant be a cab driver and not have a linsensed gun,you let your employers and police know about it and you are good to go,if he had a gun them for bury them head stup!d mudafukas.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Really nonsense students
shagasha:
Nonsense students. No more freedom for them.
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Lama70(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Violence @ the capital.
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
I swear.
Lama70:
Violence @ the capital.
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
very bad
Baronthecelebri:
Very bad
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Nice2023(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Killed someone's father,brother,uncle and an in law.

What a student!
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 4:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Terrible human beings
Nice2023:
Killed someone's father,brother,uncle and an in law.

What a student!
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Edoreborn: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Me wey dey think of entering bolt biznez in abj soon after i get my driver's license...Hmmm,,am discouraged,,make one bastard no come terminate live person dey manage jeje

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2023
You fit do am but you will be very careful
Edoreborn:
Me wey dey think of entering bolt biznez in abj soon after i get my driver's license...Hmmm,,am discouraged,,make one bastard no come terminate live person dey manage jeje
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Edoreborn:
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by belej2: 1:36am On Jul 25, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS PLUS LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by mysticwarrior(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Killing an innocent man in the cause of his humble profession, those boys are in real big trouble.
Re: 3 Bingham University Students Arrested For Killing Bolt Driver Over Fare Dispute by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2023
big trouble
mysticwarrior:
Killing an innocent man in the cause of his humble profession, those boys are in real big trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Record Of "a Black Serial Killer?" / Two Notorious Nigeria Cultists In Italy Has Been Arrested (photos) / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.