Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) (45313 Views)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Edo Speaker, Okiye, Six Others Formally Defect To PDP / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Angrygoat: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Moving coffin. Despite all the impacts on the crash. The only airbags alive was the steering air bag. Na why I like honda die. Imagine the whole suv no single air bag. Naija car dealers are baztads
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by NaijaCover(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
PDJT:
- I will wait for to report am before i go believe am.

IS HERE
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by godofuck231: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Make e did self, less expenses for the state
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by BALLOSKI: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
The accident reportedly occurred around Ekpoma where the former speaker hails from, along the dilapidated Ekpoma-Abuja highway, after the vehicle he was travelling in fell into a ditch

The road they refuse to fix because they don't use it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Osolo1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Even inside benin city roads are terrible not to talk of roads leading out of the town,this current Edo governor is probably the worst after igbinedion.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Intergrated: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2023
kokoA:
Hmmm... He could have booked another flight naw. Nigeria roads ..
so the people passing the roads are not human beings? Nairaland sha. Plenty foolish and stupid dingbat everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by oseahumenb(m): 12:44am On Jul 22, 2023
This guy and sen. Clifford failed to fix the road. The road they failed to fix is now his albatross

1 Like

Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Tapout(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2023
I wonder why he couldn't wait for the next flight. That thing he was rushing to go and do in Abuja must now wait. I wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by countryman13: 2:14am On Jul 22, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/07/21/photo-former-edo-speaker-marcus-onobun-in-ghastly-auto-crash-metrowatch/
May God Almighty grant you quick recovery beyond human imaginations IJN,amen. But humanity should always be thought of while legislating
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by October1960: 3:28am On Jul 22, 2023
When they have stolen all the money meant for good roads and good hospitals.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by adanonso(f): 4:08am On Jul 22, 2023
kokoA:
Hmmm... He could have booked another flight naw. Nigeria roads ..

Because he have money for flight abi?¿ Those that died due to bad road are not human? I wish all bad politicians that travel by road should have accident at every pot hole.
My neighbor that moved in to her new house didn't spend up to 3months in the new house when she died of accident. Caused by bad road.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Justiceleague1: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Edo power base

Attacks are from different angles;
left, right, center,
physical and spiritual.

I hope they will not still attack him in his coma sleep.

I pray all good people are safe "in nomine patri et filii et spiritu sancti, Amen".

Domus sanctus spiritus.
grin
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by LivingSage: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Marcus Onobun Giant sad

Bombastic side eye Ekpoma people undecided
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by LivingSage: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Slawomir, ogbanee. Tinubu is your problem
Osolo1:
Even inside benin city roads are terrible not to talk of roads leading out of the town,this current Edo governor is probably the worst after igbinedion.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Alcoron: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2023
At this point I can't think of anything else than to wish him death. Nigerian politician are cruel and cruelty alone should be returned to them. He dealt cruelty to that road and casualty the road dealt him.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Okoroawusa: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2023
That Ekpoma road is something else. Once you leave Benin and heading towards Ekpoma you are in the valley of the shadow of death
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Nwagod26: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2023
I didn't know politicians also get involved in RTAs ooo.

However, quick recovery.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by livebullet(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Uyigue12:
Good for him,....that is what the poor masses suffer .....may his family also taste some bitterness many has tasted on that road due to their stealing

Best comment so far but hypocrisy and fear won't let others speak from the bottom of their heart.
I think the gods of Justice are at play here...
Boomerang isn't a hoax

1 Like

Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by livebullet(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
That Ekpoma road is something else. Once you leave Benin and heading towards Ekpoma you are in the valley of the shadow of death

Benin to Ekpoma is fantastic ...have you tried Ekpoma up north? Irrua be like farm road, agbede same. On a good day Ekpoma to Auchi can take u 4hrs when the gods get really angry.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Okoroawusa: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
livebullet:

Benin to Ekpoma is fantastic ...have you tried Ekpoma up north? Irrua be like farm road, agbede same. On a good day Ekpoma to Auchi can take u 4hrs when the gods get really angry.
Aaah! Ekpoma to Auchi is another thing entirely. Come and see big big trailers and trucks. Also it's taking forever to dualize the road

1 Like

Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by Uyigue12(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
livebullet:

Best comment so far but hypocrisy and fear won't let others speak from the bottom of their heart.
I think the gods of Justice are at play here...
Boomerang isn't a hoax
its well
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by DrDeuce: 3:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Hmm these days are tough. Only God guarantees safety.
Re: Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) by benjanny(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Quick Recovery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office / Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.