Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 (6687 Views)

Nokia N97 and Tecno P5+ For Sell / Nokia N97 (32gig) For Sell / :: The Nokia N97 Arena :: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by ghostofsparta(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
who in the house has the knowledge on how to unlock nokia n97 to use any simcard?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by bonfMedia(m): 4:26am On Oct 08, 2011
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by ghostofsparta(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
bonfMedia:

you can unlock it fast at www.systemlinksng.page.tl/Unlock-Modems.htm

I just scoured the site and I don't think they do phone unlocking, it's only modems and Blackberry they unlock.

Thanks for the info anyway.
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by heebakutty: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2011
hi you can use codes to unlock your mobile .you can get the codes from this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/ here they provide the codes as soon as
possible they also provide the instructions about how to enter the codes in your mobile .

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
Those are sl3 phones:

There are 3 ways -
1. By bruteforce unlocking with super computer that costs around 2,000 euros and some pcs of software
2. Some unlockers (like my office) can unlock for you thru a bruteforce server 1-24 hours depending on who u meet
3. U can unlock your self via our online server - phone-unlock-codes dot com by simply signing up for a free account and inputing your IMEI and other parameters, you then pay to our account or thru your ATM debit card (or credit card / paypal - for those outside Naija) and get ur code within the stipulated time.

goodluck
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by ghostofsparta(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2011
mrph:

Those are sl3 phones:

There are 3 ways -
1. By bruteforce unlocking with super computer that costs around 2,000 euros and some pcs of software
2. Some unlockers (like my office) can unlock for you thru a bruteforce server 1-24 hours depending on who u meet
3. U can unlock your self via our online server - phone-unlock-codes dot com by simply signing up for a free account and inputing your IMEI and other parameters, you then pay to our account or thru your ATM debit card (or credit card / paypal - for those outside Naija) and get your code within the stipulated time.

goodluck

So how much is gona cost me to unlock an N97? and how do you accept payment?
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2011
By N97 I assume u mean Nokia N97
Its simple. You sign up for free.
There are 2 ways -
1. You have to know what network your phone is locked to (1 suggestion to know is if there is a sim in it, then u look at d name of d network on d sim. You can also know by what we call wake up graphics - that is the name of the network that shows as the phone is powering on, but be careful here, example - u might see T Mobile, but u don't know if its T mobile UK, TMobile USA, etc. This is very important.

But if u are able to positively determine ur N97 network, then after registering on our site, u go to the Place Order Tab, using the drop down, look for the name of that network under Nokia BB5 and select it. The in the IMEI space, type the 15 digits serial number of ur phone (get it by pressing *#06# on ur phone) and then click place order.

Sorry I forgot to add u should have some funds B4 u can do this. So sfter u select ur phone network from the list, u will auto see the amount and duration.
Now u have to pay that amount (or more if u have more phones to unlock). For now its only d bank transfer that is active (atm payment not yet activated )
To pay simply click on the the 1st menu tab, and somewhere there u will see the add funds tab. Click on it, now write the amount u saw for your phone (or more if u wish) select Nigeria Bank transfer as payment process, the system will generate an invoice and mail it to you, and inside the invoice u will see our UBA account number.
Once u pay (with ur sign up name for faster processing) we will credit ur account, then u go back to the site and add d phone and get the unlock code.
Any issues call me 08023079359
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by Andrew3(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
ghostofsparta:

who in the house has the knowledge on how to unlock nokia n97 to use any simcard?
If you can read the sha file from your phone and send me, i can give you awoof unlock code.

google how to read log via usb, many tools can do it for free without buying box.
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
@Andrew, this guy must be an end user.
He cant have sha or other log reading stuff.
Thats about $2x u want to awoof, nice
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by ghostofsparta(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2011
mrph:

@Andrew, this guy must be an end user.
He cant have sha or other log reading stuff.
Thats about $2x u want to awoof, nice

I am not just an end user guy, I know stuff about how to unlock and flash Nokia phones, certain android tabs and PSP hacks/exploit etc, its just that the Nokia N95 has an advance security layer BB5/SL3 whatever, It's an O2 sim network from the UK, I have initially flashed it on a 'refurbished mode' using Phoenix. If Andrew may assist then why pay. I was already aware of the brute forcing technique and all that, I actually created this thread incase someone like Andrew can help out

::Andrew:::

If you can read the sha file from your phone and send me, i can give you awoof unlock code.

google how to read log via usb, many tools can do it for free without buying box.

Can JAF do that for me? also I learned random generated codes online will certainly brick the phone if attempted 5 times.
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
No, JAF can't.
MxKey
BEST
ATF
Cyclone
And some other softwares with support.
I guiess what u have is JAF crack,
Why don't u visist this guys shop and do it at once
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by ghostofsparta(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
mrph, His shop address isn't on NL please I dont need your sarcasm, I'll appreciate any valuable help from you, e.g. could you upload any SW like the ones you've listed so I can read the sha file off the phone?
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2011
Well emmmm,
I had issues with Buteforce unlocking.
I had some access to a popoular server, but they reduced their prices and many ppl around the world jumped in and as at the last count their delivery time increased to about 5 days (from withing hours)
This made me auction the remaining logs access.
We are currently testing another server and so far its very promising, within 2 hours.
If u can afford, give me 1 day more lets conclude and I'll get back.

BTW,
If u cant read the sha, hit me on phone btw 11am-2pm, I will setup something remotely and read the phone from my end if you connect it to a PC, then we move from there
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by ghostofsparta(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
Okay may be i'll ring you up, but a pal told me one need an unlocking device like Phoenix or JAF box to read the sha file and he's claiming that only if he had any of those box to pull out the sha file, he will feed it to a particular software he just came across on the net that capable of generating unlock codes for SL3/BB5 phones like the N97 in probe. I tend to have confident in you concerning all this because I reckon you're not only resourcefull but seem to have more technical knowlegde than he does, but what's your opinion in regards to what he told me.
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
LOL,
Well, what I was proposing didnt need you have anything except the usb cable Ca-101 (which comes with phone - same as BB).
Before 2 weeks our 2nd server for this particular service will come onstream - dedicated to remote unlock. Was just trying to use it outside of the site (its not public yet)

As for what he said, yes the software is free online, but it requires a bruteforcing-capable PC (which costs about 3000 Euros), and not just that, u need a super cooling system (not ordinary CPU fan) and steady power. If the system isnt cooled, u might just blow up your house. Seriously, be warned !!!!!!
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
I dunno whats happening,
I had received 2 email alerst from this thread, but each time i come, i dont see a new post
?
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by ghostofsparta(m): 12:56am On Nov 06, 2011
^^^
Experienced the same thing too, I have been responding to your last post, but an autobot keeps displaying in a red text saying something like temporary banned from commenting. What is wrong? send me your email so we can communicate further
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by mrph: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
info (at) phone-unlock-codes.com
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by Sandotusev: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Learn how to unlock nokia sl3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT0sgVFcWa0
Re: How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97 by Stonecoldstare1: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
ghostofsparta:
Please man, reply me. I super need your help. Please I need an original native doctor or even the head of a secret cult, it's really important

(1) (Reply)

Registration Key For Collins English Dictionary(mobile) / How Can I Configure Etisalat & Glo On Mtn F@stlink After Unlocking D Mtn Modem? / 17 Things You Should Never Try Googling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.