Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Live Stream & Podcast, Day Two As A Cyber Security Beginner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Live Stream & Podcast, Day Two As A Cyber Security Beginner (119 Views)

Why You Should Be Worried About Cyber Security / FG Launches Free Cyber Security Training, Opens Employment Opportunities / Tips To Start A Cyber Cafer Business Successfully In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Stream & Podcast, Day Two As A Cyber Security Beginner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Most of the time, if you observe I take a break from live streams whether it is physical live streams or virtual live streams I do talks about sponsored adverts of brands.

But this time I will be consistent in once in a monthly live stream either is the beginning of the month, middle of the month, or end of the month, you will be having an interactive session with me to make inquiries in regards to the Sponsorship Of Scholarship In The Digital Bimpe Academy ( Making An Impact To Empower Someone To Learn A Digital Skills & The Essence Of Digital Marketers & Brands & Analyse One Of The Services I Do

Live Streams cover Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Space, Tiktok & Youtube also in partnership with Dash Press Media

Stay Tune and Get Ready When I Go Live 🥰

If you also want me to talk about your business when I go live for an affordable fee

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

#dashpressmedia

1 Share

Re: Live Stream & Podcast, Day Two As A Cyber Security Beginner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
July Podcast; Impact Of Graphics Design 🎨 On Brands With Olusegun Animashaun

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhk3I-SXDrk

1 Share

Re: Live Stream & Podcast, Day Two As A Cyber Security Beginner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Day Two

As a cyber security beginner i perfectly understand the myths that revolves around cyber security and that common sense isnt the solution but using good security products to protect your devices

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves 19 Managers For Host Communities’ Fund / Happy Birthday To Offa Born Legal Luminary: Prince Bashir Leke Ijaiya Esq. Phd. / Benefits Of Prostate Massage [2023]: Facts, Risks, And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.