Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

“he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments (1593 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Don Jazzy Buys Fredrick Omoniyi's Work For N300k (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments by kellynelly: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
She claimed she went to a spa because she had heard about how sexy the masseurs there were and how she might have a seductive touch.

Nollywood actress Lolade Okusanya recently shared a side-splitting tale of her encounter with a masseuse during a spa visit.

She claimed she went to a spa because she had heard about how sexy the masseurs there were, and how she might have a seductive feel of a good male hand.

When she arrived at the high-end spa seeking relaxation and rejuvenation, she was greeted by a woman but she instead requested a man.

Well, a man was brought in when she had already removed her clothes and laid down with only her bum covered up.

She was still lying down when the masseur came in, and greeted her, his baritone was so nice with a very cute face to complement it.

Lolade added that sighting the masseur already got her yearning for his touch

When the masseur came over to massage her, she reported that she could already feel Hot, and then when he started the massage, she felt as if they should dive into making love.

When he was done with the session the masseur noticed she seemed dissatisfied, which prompted him to inquire as to what he might do for her to be satisfied.

However, She fled after the masseur made his request and added that he could offer additional services for N300k

In another story, Actress Lolade Okusanya revealed that her mum approved of her erotic role in ‘Ijakumo’.

In the crime thriller, Lolade Okunsanya played the role of an undercover stripper.

The actress recently appeared on TVC’s program, Your View, and disclosed that she sent pictures of strippers to her mother and siblings and informed them to anticipate her to play the same role in her upcoming movie.

She stated that her family was prepared to see her in the park.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/he-took-me-to-another-level-asked-for-n300k-actress-lolade-okusanya-laments-charges-for-happy-ending

1 Like

Re: “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
you were day dreaming of a "happy ending" but couldnt afford it, so came online to spill the beans??!!? let the sugarmama and great-grandmas with financial power continue enjoy these undercover male oloshoes jor!!!!
Re: “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments by Foodqueen(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Did he took pics of the masseur or it was all in the movies too. 🤷
Re: “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments by kokoA(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yes o.. I would have been charging morethan him but dis bele no gree me.. Beer! It's your fault.
Re: “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments by Baronthecelebri: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
She is beautiful 😎
Re: “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments by MarketDispatch: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Interesting
Re: “he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:43am On Jul 22, 2023
kellynelly:
She claimed she went to a spa because she had heard about how sexy the masseurs there were and how she might have a seductive touch.

Nollywood actress Lolade Okusanya recently shared a side-splitting tale of her encounter with a masseuse during a spa visit.

She claimed she went to a spa because she had heard about how sexy the masseurs there were, and how she might have a seductive feel of a good male hand.

When she arrived at the high-end spa seeking relaxation and rejuvenation, she was greeted by a woman but she instead requested a man.

Well, a man was brought in when she had already removed her clothes and laid down with only her bum covered up.

She was still lying down when the masseur came in, and greeted her, his baritone was so nice with a very cute face to complement it.

Lolade added that sighting the masseur already got her yearning for his touch

When the masseur came over to massage her, she reported that she could already feel Hot, and then when he started the massage, she felt as if they should dive into making love.

When he was done with the session the masseur noticed she seemed dissatisfied, which prompted him to inquire as to what he might do for her to be satisfied.

However, She fled after the masseur made his request and added that he could offer additional services for N300k

In another story, Actress Lolade Okusanya revealed that her mum approved of her erotic role in ‘Ijakumo’.

In the crime thriller, Lolade Okunsanya played the role of an undercover stripper.

The actress recently appeared on TVC’s program, Your View, and disclosed that she sent pictures of strippers to her mother and siblings and informed them to anticipate her to play the same role in her upcoming movie.

She stated that her family was prepared to see her in the park.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/he-took-me-to-another-level-asked-for-n300k-actress-lolade-okusanya-laments-charges-for-happy-ending
Obviously they were prepared about this as well 🙄 to going randomly to lay with Masseurs, what an errotic famz with prep role🤣

(1) (Reply)

Miss Universe. / About Tuface Idibia’s Pregnant Babes / Nwankwo Kanu's Wife Hits Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.