Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group (35819 Views)

Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. / MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by simongonner: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
jconsulting:

When they call you poor losers and poor thinkers am not surprised
You don't think your leaders dont think , if Brazil play Nigeria in football final and won by an erroneous penalty given by a referee that has been bribed does it stop Brazil from lifting the cup. The point is why can't Nigeria think ahead of seeing the referee before the match.

If some set of people are lobbying what stop you also to lobby.

bla bla bla.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Asad6ixty9: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
rescuenaija:

https://authorityngr.com/2023/07/21/tinubu-taps-ahmed-raji-as-attorney-general-on-cjn-ariwoolas-recommendation-group-alleges/

Tinubu is opening their eyes
He's healing the blind from I-cloud
He ain't a prophet or a saint
Miracles are his birthright
Believe me TINUBU could die
And contest the next election as a hologram
He'd still be realer than all these wailers.
TINUBU'S a Negro
All them other fellows are niggas.
NO GUTS NO GLORY!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
jconsulting:

When they call you poor losers and poor thinkers am not surprised
You don't think your leaders dont think , if Brazil play Nigeria in football final and won by an erroneous penalty given by a referee that has been bribed does it stop Brazil from lifting the cup. The point is why can't Nigeria think ahead of seeing the referee before the match.

If some set of people are lobbying what stop you also to lobby.

🌚
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why not Fashola or our former Vp so he can prosecute his former boss.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Lotanna2: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
fergie001:
Iseyin like the CJN.

Where can I download Nigerian series
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Mccullum: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fake News!!!
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by azikiweironsi(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
austinvsb:
Just like the fake meeting between PBAT and CJN in London, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be fake news again.

When you keep lying, at some point people stop listening to anything you have to say

You are 💯 correct
Crying wolf where there's none.
It looks as if this election is the first we have ever had. The sore loosers keeps shunning out fake news. I think government needs to do something.
This is becoming serious.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by latonione: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Someone got a hint of appointment, and turn it to propaganda.... Just thinking....
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Tareq1105: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Patriots Forum, a faceless group without name or address.

This is the handiwork of Jackson Ude and David Hundeyin under different guys.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Osolo1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
This speculating alarmists will not rest, what ever tge president wishes to achieve,he would have done with utmost secrecy and for the alarmists there would hardly be evidence to prove it,so stop the unnecessary grand standing,if your candidates proved their cases beyond reasonable doubt in court while they had the chance,they would get favorable judgements ,not this blackmail attempts being made by this group of noise makers. Make una rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by olamike02: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
A faceless group that is probably the handiwork of people looking for their lost manhood. The truth is that may we not labor in vain. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Officialmrt: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Cassandraloius:
So? There's nothing new!

Word....u correct

Kindly check my signature.❤️😊
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Very wrong
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by iamdapsyj(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
austinvsb:
Just like the fake meeting between PBAT and CJN in London, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be fake news again.

When you keep lying, at some point people stop listening to anything you have to say

It's obviously a lie as usual. The report didn't come with any form of facts at all. Someone just woke and decided to concort all sorts to discredit the PEPT. Their aim is to make gullible Nigerians doubt the judgement of the PEPT because they know that they won't win the case eventually....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Midex88(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
This people and their wailings.... Only senseless people like them take them serious.
That's why it was easy to believe the Sudanese jibril tales.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by benitwater(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fake news, Labourers at it again.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by jrusky(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Thrash, so you expect Tinubu to appoint Bitter Obi as Attoney General or what?

Tinubu should remove all the tribunal give them compulsory retirement or send them to zamfara, Bauchi, Yola and Borno with immediate effect.

I had said it this distraction battle to unsettle Nigeria near-explosive situation won't stop if Tinubu failed to handle the situation with madness and zero tolerance.

He should Change entire judiciary apparatus, appeal court should be tear down, tribunal tear down, supreme court tear down and bring fresh people to take over. Then give the very last warning to Obi and his supporters in particular or clamping them down begin in a systematic way then pls pick Wike or El Rufai to head internal affair Ministry, Fashola or Keyamo Justice Minister then move Marwa to head defense Minister wallahi deal done dem no born any bitch to make pim.

Tinubu, sir gentlemanism won't solve this problem naturally obi belong to a very deadly cult they are mourners they don't care things tumbles and destroy its his occultic mandate only iron hand can keep him at bay. My advise.....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by potent5(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The lawyer hopes you get into trouble.
The doctor hopes you get sick.
The police hopes you become a criminal.
The landlord hopes you don't build a house.
The dentist hopes that your teeth decay.
The mechanic hopes your car breaks down.
The coffin maker wants people around you dead.

Only a thief wishes you prosperity in life.

tongue
I beg to disagree. The thief steals from both the poor and the rich.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by enemyofprogress: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Anyone that still believes in Nigeria or this government is long dead, but not yet buried.

Dominique how is you doing?
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by enemyofprogress: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2023
jrusky:
Thrash, so you expect Tinubu to appoint Bitter Obi as Attoney General or what?

Tinubu should remove all the tribunal give them compulsory retirement or send them to zamfara, Bauchi, Yola and Borno with immediate effect.

I had said it this distraction battle to unsettle Nigeria near-explosive situation won't stop if Tinubu failed to handle the situation with madness and zero tolerance.

He should Change entire judiciary apparatus, appeal court should be tear down, tribunal tear down, supreme court tear down and bring fresh people to take over. Then give the very last warning to Obi and his supporters in particular or clamping them down begin in a systematic way then pls pick Wike or El Rufai to head internal affair Ministry, Fashola or Keyamo Justice Minister then move Marwa to head defense Minister wallahi deal done dem no born any bitch to make pim.

Tinubu, sir gentlemanism won't solve this problem naturally obi belong to a very deadly cult they are mourners they don't care things tumbles and destroy its his occultic mandate only iron hand can keep him at bay. My advise.....
mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Sleekfingers: 1:24am On Jul 22, 2023
orohbiro:
Nigerians are the miss cowardice people on earth no wonder Fela sang suffering and smiling.

Buhari rule this country for eight good years of hardship and APC still gather mind rigged election. Kai

Wetin remain na for them to carry cane dey flog Nigerians. Dumbo's

They can't try this in Egypt or Ivory coast

Cowardice, docile and mumu.

All they do is complaining without doing the necessary. And be calling God for help.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Ifogift007: 2:05am On Jul 22, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi should tame his terrorists breed, let them not destroy every institution in this country with idiotic and imbecilic IPOBtic propaganda..

Useless IPOB terrorists!
dis uncultured swine
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by gabbytabby: 2:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Losers and their fake news.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by joyandfaith: 3:02am On Jul 22, 2023
fergie001:
CJN Ariwoola & Raji are both from Iseyin.

lotanna2

I know of Ariwoooa. Raji?
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by dbestuncle: 4:25am On Jul 22, 2023
When will the ministerial list cine out. I think they say Tinubu has everything figured out already. So why the delay.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Tzar(m): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2023
This opposition is full of propagandists, alarmists and sensationalists!
I have never seen a more incompetent opposition. Each lie from them just makes the average Nigerian detest them more.
Nigeria really dodged a bullet with this opposition.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by kunleham(m): 5:02am On Jul 22, 2023
IPOB never stops on this cheap propaganda! Anyway the case would be decided and Atiku and obi will lose the case!
Fakati!!!!
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by focus7: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Fake news no dey tire una?
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Ventura1: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Idiotic insinuation, Is the CJN currently a member of the PEPT? Those making this allegations will most likely be guilty of subjugating others.

The judges handling the PEPT are not babies of the bench that could be manipulated.
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by Dchampion65: 5:44am On Jul 22, 2023
A day is coming when group or person are held responsible for heating polity with lies and speculations
Re: Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group by HRMK: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2023
why all the cries?they can still go to the apex court if not satisfied!no court can void last presidential election!blackmail and propaganda wont work either!no shaking!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS / Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.