Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? (651 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by gohf: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
I came across a so called "seven tenets of the satanic temple"

The picture attached shows some of the views that atheists may agree to. It makes me question if atheists are aware or unaware that some of their stand agrees with the tenets of satanic temple. They both go against God though, so no surprises there.

These tenets "seem" so good and acceptable and not what you would expect from a so called satanic temple protrayed as evil by those who believe in God. But there is a way that seems right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2023
gohf:

The picture attached shows some of the views that atheists may agree to. It makes me question if atheists are aware or unaware that some of their stand agrees with the tenets of satanic temple. They both go against God though, so no surprises there.

These tenets "seem" so good and acceptable and not what you would expect from a so called satanic temple protrayed as evil by those who believe in God. But there is a way that seems right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction

By their fruits we have known that they are both one and the same evil and you should expect that they would lie and lying is one of the clear fruits of evil.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2023
There are many atheists claiming believers!
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by Maynman: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2023
gohf:

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
gohf:

Which of them would you as a Christian or whatever religion you practice have a problem with?

Do you think if you agree on something with someone who is not of your religion it means you are unfaithful to your religion?

3 Likes

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
vdestro:

By their fruits we have known that they are both one and the same evil and you should expect that would lie and lying is one of the clear fruits of evil.

Like you who lies blatantly? LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Maynman:

Some people don't know how to separate fiction from reality. These are the same people who think the spells in Harry Potter are real magic spells.

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by Maynman: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
LordReed:

Some people don't know how to separate fiction from reality. These are the same people who think the spells in Harry Potter are real magic spells.
Religion in nigeria has gone haywired.

I watched one youtube video recently, the pastor said as he was praying he saw that the CORRIDOR was talking to him that the “lord is coming” 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Maynman:

Religion in nigeria has gone haywired.

I watched one youtube video recently, the pastor said he was praying, as he was praying he saw that the CORRIDOR was talking to him that the “lord is coming” 😂😂

OMFD! Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by Maynman: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
LordReed:

OMFD! Bwahahahahaha!
😂
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

Like you who lies blatantly? LMAO!

The records here have proven that you are always a liar and there is no argument about that. Devil.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by Exmilitant(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2023
Satanists are core liberals. Atheists can be found on both divide.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

The records here have proven that you are always a liar and there is no argument about that. Devil.

Mention 1 place where I lied.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

Like people have not been seeing the different places where you lied and i pointed it out and that you dont know that people can see that you are real devil incarnate. Your devil don cast for here, you know dey important anymore and you know worth am after all, it is guaranteed that you shall be a devil and you must lie.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

Which of them would you as a Christian or whatever religion you practice have a problem with?

Do you think if you agree on something with someone who is not of your religion it means you are unfaithful to your religion?

See, devil! He did not say anything about having a problem with it nor about agreement. It is not about him but about you, so dont reverse the burden.

Obviously, you had nothing to say which is why you thought of reversing the burden, since you had nothing to say.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by Image123(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz, reed is suddenly shy of himself, isn't God wonderful?
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Image123:

LoLz, reed is suddenly shy of himself, isn't God wonderful?

grin i tell you o, God is too too wonder full!

grin even now he is proving he is a liar in denying himself! grin
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

See, devil! He did not say anything about having a problem with it nor about agreeing agreement. It is not about him but about you, so dont reverse the burden.

Obviously, you had nothing to say which is why you thought of reversing the burden, since you had nothing to say.

LoLz. Looking for trouble where none is. Where did I say he said he has a problem with it? You need to go back to school to learn what a question is.

LMFAO! Reverse which burden? Burden of what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

Like people have not been seeing the different places where you lied and i pointed it out and that you dont know that people can see that you are real devil incarnate. Your devil don cast for here, you know dey important anymore and you know worth am after all, it is guaranteed that you shall be a devil and you must lie.

If it is so ubiquitous as you say you should be able to give just 1 example.

Meanwhile I can give an example of you blatantly lying. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

If it is so ubiquitous as you say you should be able to give just 1 example.

Meanwhile I can give an example of you blatantly lying. Bwahahahahaha!

You have already given it here and image came to attest to it.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Looking for trouble where none is. Where did I say he said he has a problem with it?

Here you are blatantly lying again!

LordReed:

Which of them would you as a Christian or whatever religion you practice have a problem with?...?
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

Here you are blatantly lying again!

Am I saying he has a problem with them or asking if he has a problem with them?

LoLz. I guess English is hard for you early in the morning. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

You have already given it here and image came to attest to it.

You being confused about English doesn't mean I am lying. Bwahahahahaha!

You on the other hand are a well known liar and obfuscation. No wonder you keep projecting yourself on to me. LMFAO!
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

Am I saying he has a problem with them or asking if he has a problem with them?

LoLz. I guess English is hard for you early in the morning. Bwahahahahaha!

Change of post! Devil. You said you did not ask him and now i have shown you that you lied. LiarReed, the Satan indwelt!
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

You being confused about English doesn't mean I am lying. Bwahahahahaha!

You on the other hand are a well known liar and obfuscation. No wonder you keep projecting yourself on to me. LMFAO!

The record shows that you are the only one doing all this, Satan indwelt.
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by Maynman: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

“Change of post”!
Lordreed this guy seem to be dtruthspeaker .

Dumbest theist on NL 😂.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

Change of post! Devil. You said you did not ask him and now i have shown you that you lied. LiarReed, the Satan indwelt!

Chai! See original liar number 1! Bwahahahahaha!

Where did I say I did not ask him? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Maynman:

Lordreed this guy seem to be dtruthspeaker .

Dumbest theist on NL 😂.

He's one and same, he confirmed it himself. I think the Dtruthspeaker moniker was banned or something. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by gohf: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

if you answer the post's original question I will consider answering yours 😁
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
vdestro:

The record shows that you are the only one doing all this, Satan indwelt.

Stop projecting born liar. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by Maynman: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

He's one and same, he confirmed it himself. I think the Dtruthspeaker moniker was banned or something. LoLz.
Oh. I understand now 🤣
Re: Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? by vdestro: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordReed:

Stop projecting born liar. Bwahahahahaha!

The record shows that you are the only one doing all this, Satan indwelt

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Warri Big Churches, FREE INDEED MINISTRY, Was Responsible For My Dad's Death / 10 Recipes For Happiness / Salvation Through Grace. Read This Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.