Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

God Must Punish GTB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God Must Punish GTB (749 Views)

FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Must Punish GTB by SledgeHammerer: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
What nonsense is this? Who asked them to upgrade the App? I can't access my money.

2 Likes

Re: God Must Punish GTB by SledgeHammerer: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Useless bank! Ordinary app upgrade they can't do.

3 Likes

Re: God Must Punish GTB by ebenezary(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Thank God, when they say there was an error with the new app but they have fix it, l don't trust them, l just keep on using the old app

2 Likes

Re: God Must Punish GTB by nabiz(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Gtbank matter eh! I dont even know their original app

2 Likes

Re: God Must Punish GTB by ican2020: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
What nonsense is this? Who asked them to upgrade the App? I can't access my money.
Maybe it’s your internet connection cause I had similar problem initially but when I tried later everything went well

Just input the same number that’s attached to the account later today you may be lucky

However GTBANK and other Nigeria banks need to upgrade their servers cause they cannot be making billions every year and continue to dish out shifting services to their customers

1 Like

Re: God Must Punish GTB by SledgeHammerer: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
ican2020:

Maybe it’s your internet connection cause I had similar problem initially but when I tried later everything went well

Just input the same number that’s attached to the account later today you may be lucky

However GTBANK and other Nigeria banks need to upgrade their servers cause they cannot be making billions every year and continue to dish out shifting services to their customers

I just tire ooo

Thanks
Re: God Must Punish GTB by michelz: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
SledgeHammerer:
You even have the temerity to come publicly and be wailing.
When you were busy screaming Sai Buhari and supporting The drug master, what did you expect? You never ever reasoned that their policies could cause brain-drain and lead to general inefficiency which is exactly what you're experiencing now.
Lay the blame squarely on your table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Must Punish GTB by SledgeHammerer: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
michelz:

You even have the temerity to come publicly and be wailing.
When you were busy screaming Sai Buhari and supporting The drug master, what did you expect? You never ever reasoned that their policies could cause brain-drain and lead to general inefficiency which is exactly what you're experiencing now.
Lay the blame squarely on your table.

So buhari and Tinubu are the reasons for GTB bank app glitches? Lol..... some of you truly need urgent psychiatric attention.

3 Likes

Re: God Must Punish GTB by Didijiji: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
That app na complete rubbish
Re: God Must Punish GTB by michelz: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

So buhari and Tinubu are the reasons for GTB bank app glitches? Lol..... some of you truly need urgent psychiatric attention.
You're irredeemable...
The only thing that would likely reset you is hardship, and you're well on your way to it. For now, wail on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Must Punish GTB by SledgeHammerer: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2023
michelz:

You're irredeemable...
The only thing that would likely reset you is hardship, and you're well on your way to it. For now, wail on.

Why are you so pained? I'm not the reason for your frustrations and poverty. Go and hustle bro.

Apps suffer temporary glitches all over the world, how it's buhari or tinubu's fault is what I find funny. I've since been able to log in and did my transactions.

Stop taking colos. Byeeeeeee
Re: God Must Punish GTB by michelz: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

Why are you so pained? I'm not the reason for your frustrations and poverty. Go and hustle bro.

Apps suffer temporary glitches all over the world, how it's buhari or tinubu's fault is what I find funny. I've since been able to log in and did my transactions.

Stop taking colos. Byeeeeeee
Funny guy. Small thing you'd start talking "pained" and "frustration" when you know very well that this is an anonymous forum. You even mentioned "colos" or whatever to boost up your comment.
At the end of the day, guy, even an amateur psychologist can read you from afar off:
You're just a below-average guy.
You're obviously not married.
You don't have up to 100000 naira in your GTB account.
In fact, you struggle to eat most times.
Still, you're not wise.
All these can be accurately deduced from this your thread and comments.

(1) (Reply)

Transcop Certificate / Post Your Web Design Jobs And Get Bids Here. / Global Warming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.