Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (220 Views)

Medical Expert Reveals The Major Causes Of Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Osamagioghowewi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please what the best way to clear off stretch marks from ones skin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Reinamaria(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
You can't completely get rid of stretch marks because it's natural.
You can only manage to minimize its visibility.

While bathing, scrub the affected areas with baking soda every other day, then generously apply Shea butter afterwards.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stretch mark is beautiful 😍
Inferiority complex is your problem

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by AgeNat(f): 2:03am On Jul 22, 2023
I have different Natural products that get rid of it within 3 months
Osamagioghowewi:
Please what the best way to clear off stretch marks from ones skin

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Osamagioghowewi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Genotype Result Ever Changed? / Diet For Diabetic Patients, Weight Gain Diet Plan For Female, Fat Loss Diet Plan / Is It Time For Cataract Surgery? How To Know If You're A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.